Options

EE why is Nikki after David?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
Forum Member
✭✭
What do you think Nikki's intentions are with David?
Is it genuine attraction or to get to Bianca?

Comments

• Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Partly attraction,partly to get attention,plus she appears to be someone who gets their self worth from male attention.Now Terry's moved on,she needs a man in her life to make herself feel good.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To satisfy herself and to annoy Bianca
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Because she can see through David's recent family rubbish and he's a very attractive man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Maybe we've only seen half of the story and it's really David that's been trying to pull Nikki to get at Terry or something, I don't know :P
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To get at Terry & Bianca I guess. She's definitely a trouble maker!
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think it's too please her own ego. I wish they had kept David faithful to be honest :/
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish David had stayed faithful to Carol but it would be out of character for him as he has a weakness for the ladies!

Nikki is obviously trying to stir up trouble. I find her more interesting as a character than her husband.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Well it is David Wicks!

But seriously I think it's just to stir up trouble
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Nikki sure she will be back soon
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I wish David had stayed faithful to Carol but it would be out of character for him as he has a weakness for the ladies!

Nikki is obviously trying to stir up trouble. I find her more interesting as a character than her husband.

Max used to be like that too but he changed.
  • Options
    NeoLangNeoLang Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    ameew wrote: »
    Partly attraction,partly to get attention,plus she appears to be someone who gets their self worth from male attention.Now Terry's moved on,she needs a man in her life to make herself feel good.

Terry has not moved on.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    I think Nikki sees a lot of herself in David, someone who wants the love of a family but who will never be able to commit.

I think Nikki also sees the Butcher/Jackson/Spraggan unit and she is jealous of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Quite like David being a bad boy, I never really bought into the David and Carol thing.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killing two birds with one stone. Wants a man (preferably Terry) as I think she's starting to realise that she made a mistake in sacrificing her marriage and family for her job. Can't have Terry and David is attractive. She probably sees a bit of herself in him as he has chosen self-interest over his family on many occasions. It'll get Bianca's back up which is a big bonus as I think her view is it's not so bad if she doesn't have Terry, just as long as no one else has him. She probably also thinks she could get Terry back if Bianca wasn't in the picture, and her and David is as good as anything to try and pull them apart.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's really attracted to washed up old has-beens from what I understand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I don't know, I hope he doesn't go away with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's desperate and lonely.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea. They seem to write Nikki so confusingly so she doesn't have any actual clear purpose.

She came in and got friendly with Bianca because she was a caring mum who wanted to see her kids, then it looked like she wanted Terry, suddenly she's skulking around after David etc.

It's like the producers like the actress so decided to keep her on but are confused over what to do with her.

Although Bianca's foul attitude with her right from the start somehow makes me root for her in spite of it all. :D
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    She's really attracted to washed up old has-beens from what I understand.

David looks gorgeous I think and Michael French is 51, he looks good.:o
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I think she's lonely. She obviously regrets giving up her marriage and family life for a career. Plus she sees something in herself in David - he's scared of commitment and responsibility just like her.

Also, I would bet a little part of her is doing it only because both Bianca and Carol have been rude and obnoxious towards her.

Hypocritically idiotic Bianca who has the nerve to criticise Nikki for leaving her kids to work when she ended up in prison TWICE!
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    David looks gorgeous I think and Michael French is 51, he looks good.:o

Oh I wasn't knocking his looks. He does look very good for a 51 year old, I agree. Especially when compared to the likes of Steve McFadden and Jake Wood, who have not aged quite as well.

But I do think David carries this aura of a washed up womanising has-been in a suit :D.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the greasy swept back hair doesn't help.

That's not knocking the actor or his looks, but the way the character is written and portrayed.

He's supposed to be a sort of bloke that still hasn't grown up or matured.
  • Options
    kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Err coz he's hot??
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    It's ludicrous. She flies all over the world, giving her plenty of opportunity to meet single men, yet she hangs around AS trying to seduce her ex and a man already in a relationship. It's not as if she's bad looking. I think they just wanted someone to tempt David so kept her hanging aroud...it just feels forced and unrealistic.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki is hot, she just wants a plane bogg party with David Wicks during her breaks!