100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    The Entourage movie?

That includes a character called Turtle so that might give us the 'shell' and it certainly didn't do that well.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    There's been a few rubbish films just lately so could really be any of them. Neither UNCLE and Mad Max deserve another outing so could even be one of them.

The recent Mad Max film wasn't rubbish, it was bloody ace!
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    The recent Mad Max film wasn't rubbish, it was bloody ace!

Really?
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Really?
    It received plenty of reviewer praise and did well at the box office.

It could well be the Turtles movie franchise. The owners might have decided to just stick with TV and toys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    The new Mad Max film was brilliant, and the sequel(s) have been discussed in the press in the last day or so, so definitely not that.

I think it's probably Terminator - they announced that the films have been put on "Indefinite Hold" due to how poorly the last one did - so I imagine the next one will be a complete reboot, and likely not feature the same cast as the last one did. The only one who might be still in a job is Arnie, if he's not too old
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/terminator-genisys-sequels-put-on-indefinite-hold-because-film-performed-poorly-at-domestic-box-a6678871.html
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Bad news for Daenerys then. I bet she was hoping this would help her break into the Hollywood movie big time!
    Forum Member
    There seems to be some bits in a couple of tomorrows papers about a posh lady saying her marriage isn't in trouble. I know this has been mentioned on here a few times just lately.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actress of the Golden Age of Hollywood was so furious that a rival actress won an Oscar over her that she considered ordering a hit. She was that irate. Of course, the proposals were all laughed on and the rival actress retired soon after, anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actress of the Golden Age of Hollywood was so furious that a rival actress won an Oscar over her that she considered ordering a hit. She was that irate. Of course, the proposals were all laughed on and the rival actress retired soon after, anyway.

There are a few who had mob links or had links to people who had mob links.
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

Vicki Lester vs The Country Girl?
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There seems to be some bits in a couple of tomorrows papers about a posh lady saying her marriage isn't in trouble. I know this has been mentioned on here a few times just lately.

*sigh* it's pretty much been hinted at for the last 8 years. It might be true but I'll believe it when it comes from the horses mouth rather than reading the DM and analysing every photo
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicki Lester vs The Country Girl?

Mommie Dearest allegedly attempting to order the hit on Baby Jane?
  • RubyVicksterRubyVickster Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

Yellow brick road and the Princess of Monaco
    Forum Member

That's who I thought it was. I'm sure I've heard this story before on a tv documentary about the princess.
    Forum Member

Yep. I was thinking older because of the retiring.
  • twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Mommie Dearest allegedly attempting to order the hit on Baby Jane?

More likely the other way round. BD was a lot tougher.
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor, who happens to be worth hundreds of millions, isn't planning on leaving his fortune to any of his children. Charity? Nope. Friends? Nope. Family? Nope. Guess where...
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor, who happens to be worth hundreds of millions, isn't planning on leaving his fortune to any of his children. Charity? Nope. Friends? Nope. Family? Nope. Guess where...

To his cult, I would think.
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

Yep. I hope they don't need the money anytime soon. I mean they already have blood on their hands, what's a little bit more? I'd be sleeping with one eye open.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »

Is it Top Gun or Danny Zuko? Or soneibe else'?!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Got to be about Top Gun (true or not), he's the one deeply in with the cult. Zuko is more uncertain.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rumours going back a few months on here, Zuko pulling away from the Cult a bit.
  • steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Best thing for it, as the rights to the Terminator franchise revert to James Cameron in 2019. ;-)
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apologies for quoting my own post, but that should obviously have said 'someone' 😮
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Apologies for quoting my own post, but that should obviously have said 'someone' 😮

:D - I thought it was a hidden clue! I guessing at Top Gun.
This discussion has been closed.