EE to release 12 alibi videos tonight

Comments

• james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    You said Dean was imprisoned because Lucy told lies about him. She didn't.

No I said it was something like that but I knew he ended up in prison because of her.

Sean was in jail because Deano and Chelsea had lied. When Lucy confessed to the police it was Craig, Sean was released and Deano and Chelsea got arrested and then sent to prison.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I said it was something like that but I knew he ended up in prison because of her.

Sean was in jail because Deano and Chelsea had lied. When Lucy confessed to the police it was Craig, Sean was released and Deano and Chelsea got arrested and then sent to prison.

Yeah that's how it happened but Carly also played a big part as at the same time she found the CCTV footage that Chelsea was hiding and took it straight to the police. So it was a mixture of both Lucy and Carly that the truth came out.

The Dean theory is actually one of the better one's I've come across.

These vids are pretty funny. The Les one has obviously only been added in because of that fake spoiler so the actor is hamming it up. :p

I agree about Lorna. She is really bad here.

As for Lola. I agree her vid is most interesting but I hope its not her. Danielle is a great actress and it would be a shame to lose Lola from the show. She is way better than Jac Jossa.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not a problem, but you clearly said it. :D
    what has six years got to do with anything? Dean left walford angry and his resentment over being sent to prison could have grown over all that time. How isn't it possible he bumped into Lucy by chance on Good Friday, asked her why she lied and then he killed her when the row got out of hand.

The fact he has been away for 6 years means nothing. It may have just built his resentment up further.

Incorrect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for Lola. I agree her vid is most interesting but I hope its not her. Danielle is a great actress and it would be a shame to lose Lola from the show. She is way better than Jac Jossa.

I don't usually rate Lauren but of all the young girls' videos I thought she was the best. The others were pretty hammy. Lola seemed as though she had been told by the director to look as guilty as possible. :D Really overdoing it.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    after watching those it's def not Abi ~ geez! dreadful actress!

It's not Mick or Linda either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Linda one made me laugh. That was more about Lee too with the lines at the end.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Whitney.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Whitney.

I'd be letdown if it was.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It better not be Abi, ANYONE but her. There's a reason Abi is always studying/getting the door, Lorna Fitzgerald can not act.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Les Coker one was hilarious! :D
    No Tracey video I see. Do they take us for some kind of idiots!!!
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought that from the begining that it was mick, for no other reason than i couldn't seen danny dyer sticking with eastender for the long term and it would be an unexpected twist,

other more obvious suspects are

les and his wife
    abi,

but deep down i think they will prob decide around christmas and that all this guessing untill then is prob just giving them ideas
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is any of those twelve, to be honest. Why would they make it easier for us to work out who did it?

More red herrings. I bet the bookies are rubbing their hands in glee.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    The Les Coker one was hilarious! :D
    No Tracey video I see. Do they take us for some kind of idiots!!!

"There's nothing suspect about me" mwah ha ha ha!!!!

Love it. I really do hope that DTC is just putting Les in as a joke and making fun of the spoiler leak.

Putting Dean in that leather jacket is also another win :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it could be Dean. Unless he's become a completely different character in the last 6 years (and from the vulnerability we've seen like him crying in the salon) I don't think he'd be able to hide the guilt.

The last time Dean was in trouble with the police: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQr-Jv5Gi0
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Lola looks suspicious.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it true there will be 12 more at midnight?
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are brilliant, they should have released them one at a time every couple of weeks or so and used them as TV trailers.

I've said all along that my gut is telling me Denise, and I didn't know why. In her video, they're suggesting Lucy may have found out about her wanting to leave Ian.

I also thought it was Nick for a while, but I keep remembering DTC's comments saying the person who did it doesn't necessarily know, which implies it's some kind of accident.

I think it's becoming more and more likely that Lucy collapsed, alone on the Common and died there, a result of a previous run-in, perhaps with a mugger (who stole her phone and purse) or with someone else that she had an argument with, which means the death wasn't malicious, and rules out most of the cast.

For it to be the sad reveal that DTC has implied, it really has to be one of the Beale's. The saddest of them all would be if some action of Ian's was what killed her.

We know he was in a car (kerb-crawling) on the night, what if he hit her with his car, thought it was some animal of some kind and drove on?

I've rambled a bit here, but I'm becoming more convinced that it's either Lauren, Peter, Ian or Denise.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think dexter might be the killer as i expect him to be released when his contract ends in jan so enough time for him to film those scenes
  • Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    For it to be the sad reveal that DTC has implied, it really has to be one of the Beale's. The saddest of them all would be if some action of Ian's was what killed her.

We know he was in a car (kerb-crawling) on the night, what if he hit her with his car, thought it was some animal of some kind and drove on?

Oh God that really sent a chill down my spine. How awful :( You could be right
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are brilliant, they should have released them one at a time every couple of weeks or so and used them as TV trailers.

I've said all along that my gut is telling me Denise, and I didn't know why. In her video, they're suggesting Lucy may have found out about her wanting to leave Ian.

I also thought it was Nick for a while, but I keep remembering DTC's comments saying the person who did it doesn't necessarily know, which implies it's some kind of accident.

I think it's becoming more and more likely that Lucy collapsed, alone on the Common and died there, a result of a previous run-in, perhaps with a mugger (who stole her phone and purse) or with someone else that she had an argument with, which means the death wasn't malicious, and rules out most of the cast.

I've rambled a bit here, but I'm becoming more convinced that it's either Lauren, Peter, Ian or Denise.

Your Ian theory is a very good one. It would destroy him though! :(
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB - If Ian did hit her then someone would have to have moved the body. I'm leaning towards the theory that more than one person was involved e.g. maybe like you said Ian hit her (unlikely though cos that'd leave more obvious damage like broken bones etc) and maybe whoever her dealer was (Nick? Charlie? Dean? etc.) could have moved the body and taken her bag and phone because both had evidence that linked her drug use to them.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    BIB - If Ian did hit her then someone would have to have moved the body. I'm leaning towards the theory that more than one person was involved e.g. maybe like you said Ian hit her (unlikely though cos that'd leave more obvious damage like broken bones etc) and maybe whoever her dealer was (Nick? Charlie? Dean? etc.) could have moved the body and taken her bag and phone because both had evidence that linked her drug use to them.

Unless she survived the impact of the accident? Wandered off, collapsed and died.

Although you're right, a car collision would have caused further injuries. Perhaps there was another, unseen by the viewer, confrontation between the pair, which led to her hitting her head.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Abi's video shows her lack of acting range. It's all stuttering at the start of every sentence and ending them all like questions.

A lot of people do that when they're nervous or indignant. Abi behaved no differently than what I'd expect of a teenage girl unaccustomed to lying and having her integrity questioned and eager to protect a father hell bent on sabotaging himself.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm leaning more towards it being someone who basically had no control over it. Who has then repressed it because they cannot deal with what they did, and one of their relatives/someone who loves them finding out and covering up for them.

If someone had visited Lucy at the flat, for a perfectly innocent reason, and she had been off her head on cocaine, she could have been irrational and confrontational and backed them into a corner where they had no choice but to push her away, leading to her striking her head. They could have then phoned someone and told them what happened before blacking out and not remembering anything about the night.

One of the Carter kids - Nancy, Lee or Johnny - would fit this scenario perfectly, with Mick the one to cover it up.

I still think the 'killer' is someone who has no genuine memory of doing it, which basically discounts everyone acting suspiciously at the moment.

Other than that, I still think the Ronnie/Charlie scenario is the best one I've heard.
  • KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the fact that they have still not addressed the fact that Abi's alibi hinges on Max, and if Max's falls through that then casts doubt on Abi's alibi