Options

Another FoxT2 PVR failure

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
Forum Member
Last night, my FoxT2 did crappy recordings of all programs including Monroe [no repeats grrrrr]. When I tried to watch it [the failure message is not always correct] the box froze completely and I had to use the rear off/on switch.

When I switched it on from standby today, it would not activate so I had to switch it off and on again at the back. I then found out it had failed to record any scheduled programmes this morning at all.

Due to previous problems I had switched the auto switch-off off and do it manually when I have finished watching TV.

There are some good points to this box but I am getting really fed up of all the fails - more in 3 months than my 9200T did in 6 years!

EDIT>>> No channels in 800; no aerial problems; no transmitter problems - 9200T still works great as does the TV built-in Freeview

Comments

• Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaulBear wrote: »
    Last night, my FoxT2 did crappy recordings of all programs including Monroe [no repeats grrrrr]. When I tried to watch it [the failure message is not always correct] the box froze completely and I had to use the rear off/on switch.

When I switched it on from standby today, it would not activate so I had to switch it off and on again at the back. I then found out it had failed to record any scheduled programmes this morning at all.

Due to previous problems I had switched the auto switch-off off and do it manually when I have finished watching TV.

There are some good points to this box but I am getting really fed up of all the fails - more in 3 months than my 9200T did in 6 years!

Have you got channels in the list with channel numbers higher than 800 ?