Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 9 - 17 September - 11.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
The Perfect Pairs tournament continues today with $30,000 up for grabs for the winning pair at the end of the competition

Thread up early seeing as there is maintenance happening later on DS

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    DrDetroitDrDetroit Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    The Perfect Pairs tournament continues today with $30,000 up for grabs for the winning pair at the end of the competition

Thread up early seeing as there is maintenance happening later on DS

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

FIRST Nominations today too!
    Thanks Richie!
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I missed the live stream, if anyone can post a link to the episode when you find it... appreciated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »

Cool, any way to watch the episode instead of listen to it?. :)

Edit:
    I found this link, it seems to be working hopefully... i only checked the first minute.
    http://vidzi.tv/mhshqayf9t8u.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, Skye crying because she feels excluded over the dogs. /Facepalm.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, they're not nominating in the glass pods anymore!? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    David can't catch a break, he caused Aisha to cry because of a question he asked relating to the game they were playing? Geesh. Sorry but that was a ridiculous nomination imo, it's a typical "Sophie's Choice" hypothetical question. She acted like he caused harm to her parents or something.

And Cat's nomination i found questionable as well, considering that her partner and the person she's nominating with is Travis of all people. Does she find it uncomfortable when it's Travis, Ryan or Sam also, or... is it just because it's David? That would be my question.

I forgot how much i like the Australia point system of nomination, and how Big Brother maintains for them to have acceptable nominations.

Not a good episode for Gemma, I think i understand where she's coming from taking into consideration her position within the group and some of the group mentality toward her, however... some of her comments, and behavior isn't justified. My opinion of her has dropped slightly after the episode.

Interesting result from the nominations, but i'm not so happy that the HGs will decide which person out of the couple with the least votes will be evicted. It allows for group mentality, and for certain people to stick together which i'd rather see the viewers be able to make that decision in preventing that to happen.
    I really hope Travis or Lisa is chosen... and that the viewers give the Gemma/Jake and David/Sandra pairings a chance this week but with the information that the HGs make the final choice, it's probably unlikely that the viewers will want to risk losing Cat/Skye, so... that probably means the chances are high Gemma or David will be leaving..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Team Beverley Beard,

Lisa farting in David's face is nasty behavior, i agree.

Beverley Beard #votelisaout anyone who farts in another persons face shouldn't be aloud to continue! The poodles have more class!

Kristy-Lee Thorn He deserved it

Jenni Dewar no one deserves that

Danica Elias Settle down. I found it hilarious.

Jordan Rooke You have to vote to save Jake & Gemma then!! #GemmaBBAU

Nat McLeish I love her and yes he deserved it. Vote David out!

Kirsty Fitzgerald Yeah lisa needs to go its a shame she is paired with skye shes lovely !

Rose Stewart only one person is evicted, not both, I wish ppl would listen they only get nominated together

Blake Spradbrow David has done more the julia gillard!

Ashleigh McCallum I have to agree with Beverley- if she wins bbau- then the saying rings true... Money don't buy class!

Sarah Hoffin'Doffin Croucher So she farted in his face. I would too cos hate the dick!! Plus I thought it was priceless!!
    Way to go Lisa!!
    David needs to go.. He's a massive creeper!!

Tara Canning Lmao

Sean Scanlon Shoulda been a wet one

Beverley Beard And if she thought dave was crude or rude she shouldn't go lower then that level.but hey that's my opinion

Linda Farrell So Lisa can't fart but David can't rate her boobs?Makes sense.Or not.

Debbie Marie Turkilsen funny how Dav gets the hate when it was Travis who called those breasts saggy...she is a replica of her mate Tully. Cannot stand another series with a female purposely manipulating everyone #evictLisa

Lea Macpherson lol he did deserve it. It was funny hahaha

Linda Jean Sutherland Doesn't Skye love herself Kate also. Next voting the bratty girls will straight away vote off Priya so will the boys. Very predicable
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated Gemma saying she knew she would get the sympathy vote. Really put me off her and I actually really want her or David to go. The housemates will definitely save Jake or Sandra so I'm hopeful :)

Both of them seem socially inept, and definitely not in an endearing way. They made some comments that were rather inappropriate and nasty and I find them both quite boring.

Loved Aisha and Lawson winning the challenge against Skye and Lisa.
    Them and Cat are my current favourites. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind David really. I think whatever he's said has been blown out of proportion by the girl's to be honest. Seems a shame he's an easy target now he's been deemed 'inappropriate' by the majority of the HM's.

Really dislike Gemma though. She seems very demanding of attention.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely a bad looking edit for Gemma. It's looking very predictable that either Gemma or David will go, particulary with the HMs picking. I'd rather Sandra or Lisa went. I wouldn't mind Travis going but the likelihood of that happening is zero.

BB are always very selective in their toughness with nominations I always feel. Priya was told that giving a tactical reason (and one that has been accepted in the past) wasn't good enough just to make her look worse I thought.

The pairs competition on ideal man/career etc was arguably the best so far, it was funny. The lining up one predictably featured the BB selected question 'best kisser' for the teen audience instead of a better question.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 9 NOW POSTED TO: http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com/ #BBUK #CBB
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to go....David! (hopefully) but I like Sandra. Gemma needs to stay because I think she'll be really brutally honest and cause some drama
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course the ideal scenario would be Lisa or Travis hitting the road but that won't happen in a million years thanks to housemates choice.

It will unfortunately be David I'd imagine and La Scowl Face Lisa will think it's some kind of victory for feminists who pimp strippers for a living.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The brave and strategic decision would be to pick the strongest one out of the pair to go…. get rid of the competition while you can, you may not get such an opportunity again. So if it was Travis/Cat stand up and get rid of Travis !!! Get rid of Jake… NOT Gemma if they were bottom two. She can wait… she is toast anyway…. would be gone in a week or so, but Jake is a contender…… the brave decision would be to get rid of him now.

However….. who will be brave enough to stand up and say Jake….and then watch him stay !! Thats where its going to be interesting… when the housemates have to mix with the person they picked to go !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I'd be surprised if we see any brave decisions made, we need a Tim or Tahan figure to do a that, someone who doesn't give a crap and isn't self righteous because whoever does that will get bashed by the others. Priya is the only one I think capable of doing it to be honest in a Gemma and Jake situation but the rest are not playing strategically.

As much as I love Aisha and Lawson she was right to throw their name out for nomination, they're a strong couple both inside the house and from Priyas view with the public too. They didn't go with it in the end but they were right to think about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Priya might want to send home the stronger person, her nominations mindset seemed to be to get out the threats and leave the weak people
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually hope they don't do a "stand up one by one and say a name" style of vote because that will lead to a landslide against someone regardless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually hope they don't do a "stand up one by one and say a name" style of vote because that will lead to a landslide against someone regardless.

I think this is what will happen unfortunately :(
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I agree. I'd be surprised if we see any brave decisions made, we need a Tim or Tahan figure to do a that, someone who doesn't give a crap and isn't self righteous because whoever does that will get bashed by the others. Priya is the only one I think capable of doing it to be honest in a Gemma and Jake situation but the rest are not playing strategically.

As much as I love Aisha and Lawson she was right to throw their name out for nomination, they're a strong couple both inside the house and from Priyas view with the public too. They didn't go with it in the end but they were right to think about it.

Exactly why Priya is the type of housemate I like and one I want to see go far provided she's careful and doesn't make any mistakes or try to push herself forward too much.

As much as I like Skye and think she's rather sweet, the babyish behaviour has got to stop or out she goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    The brave and strategic decision would be to pick the strongest one out of the pair to go…. get rid of the competition while you can, you may not get such an opportunity again. So if it was Travis/Cat stand up and get rid of Travis !!! Get rid of Jake… NOT Gemma if they were bottom two. She can wait… she is toast anyway…. would be gone in a week or so, but Jake is a contender…… the brave decision would be to get rid of him now.

However….. who will be brave enough to stand up and say Jake….and then watch him stay !! Thats where its going to be interesting… when the housemates have to mix with the person they picked to go !!!

I think Priya is the only one with that kind of mind-set, hence her nomination of Travis & Cat. She was already discussing being strategic and leaving the 'weaker' players when walking up to the Diary room with Katie. I can see her standing up and voting against the grain. Especially as she says she doesn't care what people think of her.