Pretty Little Liars Season 3(US Pace)(Spoilers In Tags)

1234568»

Comments

• OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Looks like
    Caleb will be leaving PLL after the current series as the actor has been cast as a regular in Ravenswood (still playing Caleb). I don't really like him that much so I'm not bothered really, I would rather he left than most of the other characters, but I was still surprised by the news.

It makes sense though as if they'd sent any of the characters from the book over to RW they would have to pay Sara Shepard royalties..
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Looks like
    Caleb will be leaving PLL after the current series as the actor has been cast as a regular in Ravenswood (still playing Caleb). I don't really like him that much so I'm not bothered really, I would rather he left than most of the other characters, but I was still surprised by the news.

It makes sense though as if they'd sent any of the characters from the book over to RW they would have to pay Sara Shepard royalties..
    I don't really care for his character but I do adore 'Haleb', I wonder what will happen with that couple. I heard Caleb will leave to go to Ravenswood in the Halloween Ep of PLL and then straight after there will be an episode of Ravenswood so that's good :D.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I don't really care for his character but I do adore 'Haleb', I wonder what will happen with that couple. I heard Caleb will leave to go to Ravenswood in the Halloween Ep of PLL and then straight after there will be an episode of Ravenswood so that's good :D.
    I'm not really keen on the couple either, so not too bothered. I think because I've read the books I keep on wanting Hannah to be with Lucas or Mike, though I don't really see either of those pairings happening, and both aren't like their book characters so it wouldn't be the same. Will be interesting to see who they pair her up with though.

I haven't really looked into Ravenswood much yet, I feel like I have enough trouble keeping up with the TV I watch at the moment, so don't really want to start watching anything else, and Caleb being in it doesn't make me any more interested.:p