All the answers to lost

If someone could give you all the answers to lost even though it would ruin watching it, would you want to know?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gah, absolutely not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Plus nobody knows all the answers

Whenever the show answers something, it adds like 8 more questions
  • deadbeat herodeadbeat hero Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the nature of the show, it absolutely baffles me why people are interested in finding out spoilers. Whats the point of watching Lost if you already know what is going to happen ? I really don't get that at all, it takes away nearly everything that is good about the show.
  • katyb0408katyb0408 Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would because it is doing my head in and getting my brain in knots thinking about it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the whole show is in the imagination of a duck... totally explains everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    This theory is pretty good:

http://www.timelooptheory.com/

It offers an explanation for the smoke monster, whispers, Walt and much, much more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell - someone's got a lot of time on their hands (no pun intended) and I quite like it - but equally there seem to be a few too many exceptions for it to quite work out...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is widely thought to be the best theory anyone has come up with, I don't know, I can't do any better myself!
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    noooo, the fun of the show is not knowing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Given the nature of the show, it absolutely baffles me why people are interested in finding out spoilers. Whats the point of watching Lost if you already know what is going to happen ? I really don't get that at all, it takes away nearly everything that is good about the show.

My view exactly

I can't remember a show that is as exciting and unpredictable as Lost. It does not get any better than sitting down to watch a new episode.

I avoid spoilers at all costs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    I have to admit, it's the whole not having a clue wtf is going on that has me so addicted. I'm sure if I knew exactly what it all meant, I wouldn't be half so keen as I am.

Saying that, I would love to know wtf is going on - which is why I'm going to wait and watch to the bitter end and pray that the writers don't let me down.
  • Hampton WickHampton Wick Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MOXY wrote: »
    This theory is pretty good:

http://www.timelooptheory.com/

It offers an explanation for the smoke monster, whispers, Walt and much, much more.

It's good for a laugh anyway. Somehow I get the impression that the person who wrote it is just a little too obsessed, has lots of time and maybe not the highest IQ :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good for a laugh anyway. Somehow I get the impression that the person who wrote it is just a little too obsessed, has lots of time and maybe not the highest IQ :D

Yes - what lets it down is the number of times it says "UNLESS!" and "EXCEPTING!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't like to know. The best bit about Lost is discussing possible theories!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definitely want to know wtf is happening. But never read spoilers- will let it all unfold as it happens on Sky.

What facinates me is when it's all over what will it be like watching it all from start to finish on DVD. Will it stand up as a full and complete story ( implying that the producers have done a brilliant job) or will it be a complete dog's dinner if the producers/writers cock it up.