Options

Evil in the air on home

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
Forum Member
✭✭
A new location for Home fans is now available. Capcom's Resi Evil 5 space is now up and running. Sort of.
Having just downloaded it, you get to walk around the 'set' of resi 5. And...well, that's about it for now. Apparently there's some kind of mini -game available 'soon' as well as some outfits. Can't wait.

Oh and some kind of helicopter game has appeared in Home Centre. You have to cut the strings to some balloons for points. But they don't make prizes, unfortunately.

That is all, as you were...

Comments

• Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will check that out later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but wonder why they didn't just wait until they had some content ready for the area before they released it. :D

Some nice advertising for them in the week before release I suppose.

Well, I have my copy of Resi 5 on order. :D
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also had an update to home square but then I hadnt been on it in a while. Seemed to be the helicopter shoot thing but couldnt get a shot.

apparently a couple of FREE watchmen costumes to get also and some paid for SF IV costumes http://playstation.joystiq.com/tag/@ps3
  • Options
    packagespackages Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theres also a manhole 'teleporter' next to the elevator doors i think/ or by the fountain.

xi
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do some of these locations have no background sound , it quite off putting. Still least we are getting something the 360 owners are not.