Beach is vile backstabbing snob

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    This was the turning point for me with Stephanie - it was not just the terminology she used to describe Sov but her expression as she used the words. Sov was irritating, childish and bratty but there didn't appear to be any malice in her. Beacham dripped malice with every word imo. This classy lady also suggested to Vinnie that he take Sov by the throat and shake her - one wonders how she disciplined her own children.

I know she really needs to lighten up, she has a cold and frosty manner about her, when she talks about certain people. Her personality certainly seems to match the way she looks. Someone crosses her and it inspires hatred. The others were just annoyed. She was turning it into a total dislike. I'm sure Sov would irritate the hell out of me. But I wouldn't feel that strongly about it.

And no excuses for Stephanie becuase she's over a certain age. My mum is 56 and she doesn't speak about people like that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with both above posts entirely.
  • Options
    InigoMontoyaInigoMontoya Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would have been acceptable nominations of Steph that would not attract claims of back-stabbing, etc?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would have been acceptable nominations of Steph that would not attract claims of back-stabbing, etc?

Probably Jonas being as he's the one she seems to get on
    with least, certainly not Ivana who she spends time with,
    and who as i said before i think will be quite shocked that
    Beach voted for her.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyone apart from someone who she's constantly palling around with. I think, don't know for sure by the way, that she was voting for someone who she thinks has enough money as it. And doesn't need to win Big brother.
  • Options
    vauxguyvauxguy Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you think maybe she's thinking of Ivana, - given the way Vinnie was so stroppy with Ivana about doing the posing task and then criticising Stephanie for understanding Ivana's reluctance Stephanie may feel that Ivana won't be able to cope with Vinnie and his directness as he gets more determined to win......
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    ... She's just nasty and
    is one of those woman who feels threatened by other
    woman. ...
    Yes, she wants all of the other women out (except for her servant, Nicola).
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vauxguy wrote: »
    Don't you think maybe she's thinking of Ivana, - given the way Vinnie was so stroppy with Ivana about doing the posing task and then criticising Stephanie for understanding Ivana's reluctance Stephanie may feel that Ivana won't be able to cope with Vinnie and his directness as he gets more determined to win......

I think she did it for Ivana. I can't help feeling that a piece of footage is missing where Ivana told her she wanted to go.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the ones she's bitched about for not being celebs enough, perhaps.