Wagner looked like he was going to cry, as did Cheryl.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There wasnt a dry eye in our halls common room. When Wagner gave his little heartfelt speech to Cheryl.

I really felt for Wagner. Its not fair, theyve let him be put in a position a journalist could get underhanded access. Especially when you consider the level of protection the rest of the house probably gets during the lives. I bet 80 year old nanna's are probably getting wrestled to the ground everywhere, when they make the mistake of getting in the vicinity of Cher. :rolleyes:

It sucks. So a lonely man banished to a cheap hotel, shares a beverage with what he thought was a fan. Only to have all his comments twisted in the press by a waste of space undercover journalist? Then came the public humiliation of being called out on their fabricated lies. :(

I'm so sick of Wagner getting it in the neck unfairly each week, by the press, the contestants and the judges. Its not his fault he made the lives, or that the public are voting for him.

This whole thing has made me vote Wagner for the first time tonight. :)

Comments

• MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There wasnt a dry eye in our halls common room. When Wagner gave his little heartfelt speech to Cheryl.

I really felt for Wagner. Its not fair, theyd let him be put in a position a journalist could get underhand access. Especially when you consider the level of protection the rest of the house probably gets during the lives. I bet 80 year old nanna's are probably getting wrestled to the ground when they get in the vicinity of Cher. :rolleyes:

It sucks. So a lonely man banished to a cheap hotel, shares a beverage with what he thought was a fan. Only to have all his comments twisted in the press by a waste of space undercover journalist? Then came the public humiliation of being called out on their fabricated lies. :(

I'm so sick of Wagner getting it in the neck unfairly each week, by the press, the contestants and the judges. Its not his fault he made the lives, or that the public are voting for him.

And give Simon Cowell even more money than he has already! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    And give Simon Cowell even more money than he has already! ;)

Oh boohooo.

Wagner needs votes.

And he wont be smiling if Wagner wins. I can think of about a million reasons why Wagners fans would get the last laugh.. :D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Journalists are often scum. Its nor right but its fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really felt for Wagner. Its not fair, theyve let him be put in a position a journalist could get underhanded access. Especially when you consider the level of protection the rest of the house probably gets during the lives. I bet 80 year old nanna's are probably getting wrestled to the ground everywhere, when they make the mistake of getting in the vicinity of Cher. :rolleyes:

Poor Wagner hope he stays tomorrow, it was awful to watch him being put on the spot like that but at the moment Cheryl is untouchable..the press love her
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl, of all people, should know how the press twist things.
    How about her supposed relationship with Derek (macho man ) Hough. ;)
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    Poor Wagner hope he stays tomorrow, it was awful to watch him being put on the spot like that but at the moment Cheryl is untouchable..the press love her

IMO cheryl is not a nice woman at all in fact i agree with vagner she came from a council estate and got lucky, cos sing she cannot. and she never had MALARIA takes longer than 2 weeks to fully recover, she has i'm sure a eating disorder..
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Valerian wrote: »
    Cheryl, of all people, should know how the press twist things.
    How about her supposed relationship with Derek (macho man ) Hough. ;)

Her publicists probably pay to keep that story alive, raises her profile in the US where Hough is on the hugely popular dancing with the Stars, and it makes Hough look straight - win win for all!;)
  • earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO cheryl is not a nice woman at all in fact i agree with vagner she came from a council estate and got lucky, cos sing she cannot. and she never had MALARIA takes longer than 2 weeks to fully recover, she has i'm sure a eating disorder..
    Cheryl had Malaria.

It really does shock me how jealous, vile and nasty women can be to other women (especially attractive women)

Pathetic.
  • ric-ticric-tic Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    back in the days when people had morals and standards cheryls behaviour tonight would have been called UNPROFESSIONAL..........perhaps somebody can explain what that means to her, but i suspect it may take a while :rolleyes:
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earnie wrote: »
    Cheryl had Malaria.

It really does shock me how jealous, vile and nasty women can be to other women (especially attractive women)

Pathetic.

Oh no, not this troupe again!
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl had Malaria.

Pathetic.

i would'nt know i am not a female lol
  • earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, not this troupe again!
    What?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?

See the point you raised in bold.

The 'women are cruel to women because they're jealous' troupe.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Cheryl had Malaria.

Pathetic.

So - 200,000 kids DIE a year from malaria. Did Cheryl ever mention them or do anything to encourage people to give to charities to help fight malaria.

No - but Cheryl did charge £220,000 (yes £220,000) to appear for 30 minutes at a CHARITY gig (yes a CHARITY gig) which was raising money for breast cancer recently.

http://xfactor.tellymix.co.uk/2010/judges/20345-cheryl-cole-pocketed-220000-for-35-minute-cancer-charity-gig.html

Words cannot describe my views about Princess Cole! She has absolutely no shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »

The thing is Cheryl knows the press make up rubbish constantly. It shocked me not only that she believed it, but in the manner she decided to ask him about it. National TV? I mean c'mon. Whats wrong with a quiet word backstage ffs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    See the point you raised in bold.

The 'women are cruel to women because they're jealous' troupe.

I think you mean 'trope'.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if Wagner goes this weekend, he's still achieved a hell of a lot in this show. He's literally had everyone against him and he always comes out with a smile on his face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's very unlikely she could fake malaria, including a hospital stay, and get away with it. She has milked it to bits though.

I think the tide is turning with Cheryl now, you see the occasional unflattering article in the press, there was a time when it was 100% fawningly positive. I don't think people want to see her ripped to shreds by the media, but just written about as a person, not a living saint who only came into being when she first appeared on the X Factor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    So - 200,000 kids DIE a year from malaria. Did Cheryl ever mention them or do anything to encourage people to give to charities to help fight malaria.

No - but Cheryl did charge £220,000 (yes £220,000) to appear for 30 minutes at a CHARITY gig (yes a CHARITY gig) which was raising money for breast cancer recently.

http://xfactor.tellymix.co.uk/2010/judges/20345-cheryl-cole-pocketed-220000-for-35-minute-cancer-charity-gig.html

Words cannot describe my views about Princess Cole! She has absolutely no shame.

:eek:

I'm speechless. Its rather vulgar. She should be donating amounts like that.
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member

completey understand your feelings not your reason..this a singing competition i can only say ,,bring back competition in english schools the one who does BEST wins ..not the one you feel sorry for:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    I think you mean 'trope'.

Yes I do! My spell checker is not at one with me, it seems :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Yes I do! My spell checker is not at one with me, it seems :o

No problem; it's just that your post conjured up images of a circus troupe insulting a bunch of defenceless women.
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    She tried to make Wagner look bad,,and he did her up like a kipper..he's a grown man who handled her just right,,,

they have already tried to lay a false benefit cheat accusation about him,,this man is getting a lot more votes than they want ..
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You seem like such an absolute sweetheart. What you just said almost makes me cry, I genuinely feel for the man too. I wish he'd bumped into some of his real adoring fans instead. You're needed on the Bandwagner asap! Welcome aboard!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-aboard-the-Bandwagner/172360146108479
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Even if Wagner goes this weekend, he's still achieved a hell of a lot in this show. He's literally had everyone against him and he always comes out with a smile on his face.

Yes, this is an achievement in itself! They're all on about Katie fighting all the time - for me, it's Wagner who has shown immense strength of character by keeping his head up through all of the rudeness and disrespect he has had to endure. By the very people who are supposed to be championing him; the people who gave him all unanimous yesses in the auditions :(

He is such a fantastic entertainer too. I always hope he's on towards the end, as after he's sung, let's face it, the show might as well be over.