bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I forgot Treehouse Masters and the Pool Master
    They're actually pretty interesting.
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love all the crime/serial killer progs, treehouse masters, american restoration and counting cars
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heir Hunters
    Homes Under The Hammer
    Rip Off Britain
    Bargain Hunt
    Don't Get Done, Get Dom
    and other BBC1 daytime shows..........

My nan always watches these shows and so do I when I visit every morning in the holidays; I've become obsessed

Also:
    Cowboy Builders
    Watchdog/Watchdog Test House
    Speaking Our Languages
    Banged Up Abroad
    Four In A Bed
    Come Dine With Me
    Shopping channels/Teleshopping
    And many many more:D
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show with the Australian police breathalizing drivers. I think it's on Watch. I can watch it all day.

Same with the Australian version of the rspca programme.

I like the Australian Border Control programme. Gosh, are they strict and good for 'em!
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    Road Wars
    Nothing to Declare (the Aussie version)

Same here. Also any other police/driving related shows like Motorway Cops, Police Interceptors etc. I like watching the Aussie Nothing To Declare as well as they are so strict.

I'm also partial to a bit of Come Dine With Me, Judge Judy and the soaps (apart from Hollyoaks). I've also started re-watching old episodes of Prisoner Cell Block H and early episodes of Neighbours (the Scott & Charlene era from 1986 onwards) on Amazon Prime.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here. Also any other police/driving related shows like Motorway Cops, Police Interceptors etc. I like watching the Aussie Nothing To Declare as well as they are so strict.

Yes, Aussie NTD is great. Whenever I happen across the UK version, I find it rather dull in comparison!

I discovered Police Interceptors last weekend when I looked at my Tivo box suggestions. Not bad but there's a bit too much 'Coming up' and recapping for my liking.

I also have a thing for Paddy DeWaine - he's a Welsh policeman on one of the police programmes!
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    I love Crimes that Shook Britain, and Britain's Darkest Taboos on CI.
    QVC
    Trashy American TV movies on True
  • Options
    MrTheDMrTheD Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Robson Green Extreme Fishing.

I hate fish (don't like the taste, feel or smell of them)
    I don't like fishing (for the reasons above and the fact that it's boring and too fiddly)
    I don't especially like Robson Green (I enjoyed Soldier Soldier, but since the singing career I find him smug and self satisfied)

Why then is this show like crack to me? I honestly love watching it and have absolutely no idea why!!
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Before they went bankrupt I could spend hours watching Bid-Up and Price-Drop TV

Never one tempted to buy anything though
  • Options
    CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    60 minute makeover!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revenge
    Glee :blush:
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Ive just thought of one more.

Obese - A Year to Save Your Life (or summut like that). I had it on my sky planner and watched it every week. It helped that Jesse the trainer was gorgeous.

Oh he's just lovely isn't he? I almost want to get really fat just to have him be my trainer :blush:.. In a similar theme, but without the gorgeous Jesse, I also like My 600lb Life

... and sometimes I secretly like to watch

Hoarders
    Catfish
    Various crime shows

and weirdest of all..

Extreme Couponing