Options

Sex and the City Movie spoiler

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
Forum Member
source

don't click it if you don't want to know.
Its a BIG spoiler from Cynthia Nixon herself!!
:eek:

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooohhhhhh...............
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    I think
    it will be Big, because if they intend to make more movies they will want to free Carrie up for more potential relationships and the Big thing has been done to death
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I think this is just a lot of hype for the movies release, i dont think it will be a MAJOR character that dies..a character could be someone who is only in the movie very little.

I dont think cynthia would be so silly as to reveal a secret that would involve a major character unless to just get peeps talking about the movie.

And not forgetting....this could be something to do with the apparent"dream sequences"that happen......
  • Options
    Resident EvilResident Evil Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just my opinion but this movie has major bomb written all over it
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just my opinion but this movie has major bomb written all over it

I don't want it to be true but I have a feeling it will be too.

I loved SATC and hope that this movie will do it justice but there is just something telling me it won't.
    I really don't want it to be Big either. Maybe they will kill of one of the girls? Maybe Samatha's cancer comes back?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see major bomb at all

text audiences have so far enjoyed the film, pre reviews have been great and the time is right to bring SATC to the big screen

what may bomb is the intended follow up but for the moment bring it on!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Obviously going to be Big - watch the trailer. The bit where Carrie drops her phone and collapses - all the other girls are there. I always thought she was like that because Big didn't show up, but that was because as usual he let her down. But now it makes more sense that someone just informed her he died, on their wedding day how horrible! I could be wrong. It will be sad though whoever dies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    I would hate for it to be Big. I think it's more likely to be someone like Stanford, who maybe got hit by a car or something. This would also be devastating to Carrie, as he was always one of her very best friends. Maybe he was even going to be one of her maids of honour.....?
  • Options
    cussywoocussywoo Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought of Stanford. In all fairness it must be someone pretty major becuase its not the first time they have dealt with a death and seemed pretty cool about it all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe a miscarriage??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone got a link for a new trailer? xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont see major bomb at all

text audiences have so far enjoyed the film, pre reviews have been great and the time is right to bring SATC to the big screen

what may bomb is the intended follow up but for the moment bring it on!

No test audiences so far and absolutely no pre-reviews with a possibility of the press not getting an advanced screening. All the signs are pointing to a major bomb and an early DVD release
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me. This film will be a massive hit worldwide. There are millions of sex and the city fans who have been missing the show and will be clamouring to see this and will possibly even go back again to see it. I intend to!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No test audiences so far and absolutely no pre-reviews with a possibility of the press not getting an advanced screening. All the signs are pointing to a major bomb and an early DVD release

There have been test audiences in LA - these started last week. They have also shot different endings - both statements are FACT and are mentioned in last weeks variety newspaper - will shortly post a link.
    No signs of an early DVD release at all.
    No signs of a major bomb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    less than a month to go til the movies out what are the thoughts? any more spoilers???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a spoiler, this film will go down in history as the movie that made the hottie or the nottie worth watching ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I very much doubt this film will bomb. It may or may not be as good as the anticipation, but this series had a huge number of followers who miss the show and will go to see the film regardless. The film is only just beginning to get test reviews because I'm guessing the studio don't want too much about the film itself leaked too early.

As for the Cynthia Nixon interview, it's all obviously part of the beginning of the publicity to hype up the film. As for the spoiler - it could be anyone of the minor characters, but I doubt it would be one of the main four.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    I think
    it will be Big, because if they intend to make more movies they will want to free Carrie up for more potential relationships and the Big thing has been done to death

It could also be:
    Charolotte's husband
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aww no they couldnt do that to poor charlotte she's got enough troubles
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    xjulezyx wrote: »
    anyone got a link for a new trailer? xx

Try this site...

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/sex_and_the_city/trailer.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xjulezyx wrote: »
    aww no they couldnt do that to poor charlotte she's got enough troubles

okay, well maybe it's her dog, Elizabeth Taylor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »
    I think

I've just heard Mr. Big won't die. :D Michael Patrick King himself said that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amidala wrote: »
    I've just heard Mr. Big won't die. :D Michael Patrick King himself said that.

also, there are so many feature films they can make with these girls. it's not like 007.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok i'll ask a serious question and give you my reasons why this will bomb beyond belief.

Who (meaning as a whole not singular) will be going to watch this in the cinema?

The show's audience dynamic was women who don't get out much and gays (no offense to either group but it was), either one your boyfriends/partners/husbands will not be taking you.
    Now you can say you'll go by yourself but you know you won't, the women will get it on DVD and the gay fans have already moved on so box office wise it will look bad.
    It's not going to attract anyone new because they can see it for what it is, 3 ugly women and the woman for mannequin past her self buy date . if it was the L Word your boyfriends/partners/husbands would already have the tickets waiting for you ;)