Options

The soap section through the night thread

Comments

• Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    I always wanted to do this, do you kust send of letters and reuest a Autograph and pay?

yea u just send a letter requesting an autograph, u dont need to pay just need to send an envelope for them to send it back in
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw0390 wrote: »
    yea u just send a letter requesting an autograph, u dont need to pay just need to send an envelope for them to send it back in

Oh thats cool i might start doing that
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see Andy back in Enders
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale was brilliant tonight. I think the actor playing Lachlan is a really great young actor. I've really enjoyed his scenes with Lawrence. I don't know if Lawrence lives or not (haven't read any spoilers regarding that) but I do hope he survives as he is one of my favourites.
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see Andy back in Enders

Always fantastic to see hot Andy on screen :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale was brilliant tonight. I think the actor playing Lachlan is a really great young actor. I've really enjoyed his scenes with Lawrence. I don't know if Lawrence lives or not (haven't read any spoilers regarding that) but I do hope he survives as he is one of my favourites.

I know that someone in the big house is going to be leaving.
    I think the actor who plays Lachlan is brilliant, he is the best out of the young ED stars.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that someone in the big house is going to be leaving.
    I think the actor who plays Lachlan is brilliant, he is the best out of the young ED stars.

Yep I agree, I hope Lachlan isn't the one going. I like them all to be honest! But I guess they have been in that big house a long time now, so something of a shake up is needed.
  • Options
    benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    Yep I agree, I hope Lachlan isn't the one going. I like them all to be honest! But I guess they have been in that big house a long time now, so something of a shake up is needed.

I know that
    Bernice
    isn't the Home farm exit, as
    she
    has a contract up until November with the soap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them all, but if one had to go it has to be Lawrence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what characters in the soaps that they watch are people liking/not liking at the moment?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »
    So what characters in the soaps that they watch are people liking/not liking at the moment?

Sean and Caz in CS
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea for a thread OP :) I'm always up till all hours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Great idea for a thread OP :) I'm always up till all hours.

• Options
    Forum Member
    Sean and Caz in CS

Guessing they're the ones your not liking :D
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant thread idea Zeus!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing that's the ones your not liking :D

Yep i cannot stand them both, I would have added Fiz and also Sonia from EE, but they have not done much at the moment. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi KornerKabin :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I still can't take to the new Connors, especially Aidan and Johnny who are just non-characters for me. Kate is slightly more interesting but there are already so many young female characters in that age bracket on the show that she's also surplus to requirements.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep i cannot stand them both, I would have added Fiz and also Sonia from EE, but they have not done much at the moment. Long may it continue.

I don't like Brenda in ED just an irritating nosey parker character, luckily we've got a break from her this week in the cafe.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Worst part of the last couple of weeks on Corrie imo, I hope Caz gets pardoned so she can return to the army and leave the street.

She's such a bloody AWFUL actress!! It's ruining any slim thread of a storyline that was there to start with!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Brenda in ED just an irritating nosey parker character, luckily we've got a break from her this week in the cafe.

I much rather have Viv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's such a bloody AWFUL actress!! It's ruining any slim thread of a storyline that was there to start with!!

I can't stand her Year 8 drama class crying that she seems to do all the time at the moment. The scene last night when she came into the salon was appalling ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her Year 8 drama class crying that she seems to do all the time at the moment. The scene last night when she came into the salon was appalling ...

Yes she is terrible, I think corrie should pay for her to go on an acting course:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Kate/Caz storyline seems to feature in nearly every episode and It doesn't seem to be progressing either.