Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    So what about swapping shifts etc? Am sure it happens even in the giddy world of telly...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ridiculous that if you filled the panel with Andrea, Sherrie, Coleen and Janet you actually have a full line-up with people who actually worked with Lynda on the show. It would be plausible to have a proper tribute to her, but they're seemingly too caught up in this whole 'set days' thing going on at the moment.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Ridiculous decision that she'll be on if its true as she had zero interaction or relevance to Lynda. I'm sure they'll script something for her to say that will get an undeserved round of applause from the prompted audience though.
    Exactly, although the audience aren't prompted
    DVDfever wrote: »
    OH MY GOD! CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD! SHE HASN'T MADE AN OUTPOURING OF GRIEF ON TWITTER!!!!

I find it quite odd when someone dies and then all the celebs fall over themselves to fill 140 characters about them, publically. I couldn't give a tinker's cuss what any of these celebs think.

The rotas will be scheduled way in advance, so it'll be by chance that she's on that one. You don't get to choose which days you work. Duh!
    Well if she's going to be on the woman's tribute show?
    So what about swapping shifts etc? Am sure it happens even in the giddy world of telly...
    They do very often change
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Other people might not be available. Jamelia only seems to be inappropriate for today's show in the eyes of some people on here. Why don't you tweet her and/or the Loose Women account, or email ITV, and ask why she's on?
  • Options
    burchybabiburchybabi Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    BCO1 wrote: »
    They're all live, they pre-record some interviews and Lynda's was one of them. They might have a bit of trouble doing that one live tomorrow!

Not that long ago, they used to pre-record 2 episodes per week, don't know whether this has changed though
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »
    I agree, she's not very good and adds nothing of merit to the show. She's also really not looking at all well. Maybe she was wearing heels but she seems quite unsteady on her feet too judging by the way she tentatively negotiated that small ramp they walk down when they come on. :o

Grayson Perry was very entertaining today and made some good points. They should dump Judy (and Gloria while they're at it) and have him on regularly.

I was not familiar with him before, but thought he was good on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    This interview is incredibly moving. Rest in peace, Lynda. :(

Is Ruth going to be on all bloody week?
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    This interview is incredibly moving. Rest in peace, Lynda. :(

Is Ruth going to be on all bloody week?

:o:D Looks like it's Kaye doing tomorrow & Friday and no Andrea again this week - hurrah!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodness, this Lynda interview is heart breaking :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Goodness, this Lynda interview is heart breaking :(

I'm welling up here - what a legend :(

Coleen's gone :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    :o:D Looks like it's Kaye doing tomorrow & Friday and no Andrea again this week - hurrah!

I wouldn't get too excited. I saw Kaye say to someone to Twitter that she's on next week Mon-Weds so maybe she's not on this week at all. Two days of Andrea! :o

Or worse....... Gloria.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Poor Lynda.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't get too excited. I saw Kaye say to someone to Twitter that she's on next week Mon-Weds so maybe she's not on this week at all. Two days of Andrea! :o

Or worse....... Gloria.

:o I bet she can't wait to get back in the hot seat! >:(
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Extremely moving interview. Especially the part where she talked about Christmas and the walk on part she was to play in Scarborough next month.

Rest in peace Lynda.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't often get emotional but that Lynda interview is bloody heartbreaking, she was so excited about making it to Christmas and she couldn't do that. RIP Lynda.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A really moving last interview with Lynda.

Extremely brave woman, with not an ounce of self pity.

Truly inspirational.
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet Street Porter amazes me. That interview was very emotional and she didn't crack once. Hard as nails that one. I know she is bound to be upset, but she's very good at covering it.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good last hurrah for Lynda, even though heartbreaking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww Linda highlights at the end :)
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Aww Linda highlights at the end :)

I thought that was a lovely touch.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incredibly moving interview, thought the LW team did a sterling job within their tributes and that montage at the end with her final picture was so sad.

What an amazing lady
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lovely, moving & fitting tribute to "their friend Lynda".

Great interview, fab montage and a stunning picture to end it all.

Loose Women takes a lot a knocks but this was truly deserving of a pat on the back.

R.I.P Lynda. You were an inspiration.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I'm a wreck. What a send off, and what an amazing, inspirational, brave woman. R.I.P Lynda
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a lovely show today , I starting crying almost as soon as the interview started, R.I.P Lynda :(
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    jiroos wrote: »
    A lovely, moving & fitting tribute to "their friend Lynda".

Great interview, fab montage and a stunning picture to end it all.

Loose Women takes a lot a knocks but this was truly deserving of a pat on the back.

R.I.P Lynda. You were an inspiration.

My thoughts exactly, I'm pleased I bought some new Andrex today!! By the time it came to mentioning the Christmas plans - I was blubbing like a baby!! I don't blame Colleen for leaving the set!
    A very emotional programme indeed,