Some Thank You's

Kat1966Kat1966 Posts: 2,553
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bit late I know, but I would just like to thank everyone on the UK Riots thread that kept me informed, were concerned about me when I said I was in an area where rioting was occurring. You all know who you are, you all really helped me and kept me informed.

Thanks to people providing useful links, especially for Twitter, much maligned, but I found using the BBC, ITV and Sky links especially useful, the person who posted a link for the Birmingham Riots Tumblr page which was totally invaluable for information coming out of trouble areas (although some had to be taken with a pinch of salt!) and the biggest thanks to the person who posted details of Sangat TV. I was able to find out what was happening on the Tuesday night, when the two major news stations in this country were not for whatever reason keeping us informed.

It showed that, even though there are a lot of arguments and different opnions on DS, when it really, really matters, everyone was trying their best to keep people informed and cheerful.

Thank you all once again. Kat xxx