Options

The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning my bitches. What's everyone up to today?

Excuse me? you're MY bitch :p

Nothing, got Derren Brown on tonight, should be fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam792 wrote: »
    My favourite way to make him squirm is to jokily call him 'Daddy'. :o:D

:p

Does that make him squirm, I think it's quite kinky :D
  • Options
    Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,147
    Forum Member
    :p

Does that make him squirm, I think it's quite kinky :D

Haha yeah it does. :D It does nothing for me either but it's amusing to see him protest so much about it. :)
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha yeah it does. :D It does nothing for me either but it's amusing to see him protest so much about it. :)

Is daddy getting angry?

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it doesn't really work does it? it sounds daft with someone only a few years older and just plain disturbing if you're with someone old enough to literally be your daddy :eek:

@Adam, how does he react, does he tell you off or give you a light spanking :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Haha oh god! :D
    Yeah it doesn't really work does it? it sounds daft with someone only a few years older and just plain disturbing if you're with someone old enough to literally be your daddy :eek:

@Adam, how does he react, does he tell you off or give you a light spanking :p

LOL! He just cringes and squirms and usually says something along the lines of "agh nooo..." and then we both end up just laughing (usually because he'll pin me down and tickle me). :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha oh god! :D

LOL! He just cringes and squirms and usually says something along the lines of "agh nooo..." and then we both end up just laughing (usually because he'll pin me down and tickle me). :D

Aww that's cute! that reminds me of me and Dariusz a little <3

How did the two of you meet?, he can't have been some boy at a bar you just met and... humped :o (thank you Judy Gellar)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww that's cute! that reminds me of me and Dariusz a little <3

How did the two of you meet?, he can't have been some boy at a bar you just met and... humped :o (thank you Judy Gellar)

Aww I'm sorry, I didn't mean to remind you of your ex!

We actually met on Grindr! People are always amused by this. :D It wasn't sleazy or anything though. We met on the assumption that we were just going to be friends - we went out for lunch and a drink and then had a walk and a chat. We really got on so I met up with him again and well... things went from there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I'm sorry, I didn't mean to remind you of your ex!

We actually met on Grindr! People are always amused by this. :D It wasn't sleazy or anything though. We met on the assumption that we were just going to be friends - we went out for lunch and a drink and then had a walk and a chat. We really got on so I met up with him again and well... things went from there!

No don't be silly, I can still look back on happy times :p, I do miss him sometimes though.

I think you also told me that as well :o

I'm just going to put it out there Adam I have awful memory so don't be surprised if I ask you the same questions again and again, when I first meet someone I need to be reminded of thir name at least 5 times before it finally sinks in :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No don't be silly, I can still look back on happy times :p, I do miss him sometimes though.

I think you also told me that as well :o

I'm just going to put it out there Adam I have awful memory so don't be surprised if I ask you the same questions again and again, when I first meet someone I need to be reminded of thir name at least 5 times before it finally sinks in :o:o

Ah cool. :) That's good.

Haha don't worry about it. I tend to be amazing at remembering random facts but give me names to remember and I'm hopeless too. The worst is when you're introduced to a ton of people and have no idea who's who about a minute later. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah cool. :) That's good.

Haha don't worry about it. I tend to be amazing at remembering random facts but give me names to remember and I'm hopeless too. The worst is when you're introduced to a ton of people and have no idea who's who about a minute later. :D

That's weird because I'm the exact same, I can remember the names of almost all Big Brother contestants past and present :eek:

I would say I have selective memory but then I never chose to leave that bottle of WKD in the firdge until it was half frozen :eek:

I'm being serious, it's thawing as we speak :o

It's the dysfraxia (possible sic), I got told by my parents that I've got a mild condition and my memory is basically quite bad.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excuse me? you're MY bitch :p

Nothing, got Derren Brown on tonight, should be fun.

Shush bitch.

I forgot that was on, thanks for reminding me. I wish it were me he had done it to.
  • Options
    F1KenF1Ken Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not Gay! Just to set the record straight. If you pardon the unintended pun!

But what is it like to be a Homosexual? I once when't into a gay Bar for the use off the toilets! For once I wanted my wife to come with me!:D

My second question is How the hell does intercourse work? Do lesbians use a bit of lead pipe and do Homosexuals get sore?

Jesus it must feel like scraping an eye ball on a bus engine! A Volvo Olympian to be precise. Great Buses they were. However buggered up the engine was it would still run whatever the weather. Now we have these plastic things that conk out at the sight of a hill with a 1: 3 gradient!

Oh how I miss the old days when men were men and women knew about it! :D

Ken
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    F1Ken wrote: »

But what is it like to be a Homosexual? I once when't into a gay Bar for the use off the toilets! For once I wanted my wife to come with me!:D

My second question is How the hell does intercourse work? Do lesbians use a bit of lead pipe and do Homosexuals get sore?

Jesus it must feel like scraping an eye ball on a bus engine! A Volvo Olympian to be precise. Great Buses they were. However buggered up the engine was it would still run whatever the weather. Now we have these plastic things that conk out at the sight of a hill with a 1: 3 gradient!

Ken

It all works and feels pretty much the same as it does for you and your wife.
  • Options
    F1KenF1Ken Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all works and feels pretty much the same as it does for you and your wife.

Oh. Well that's answered that one then!

Sorry if my post came across as offensive. I am as some may tell a stupid man who say's silly things with the hope off a small donation of laughter.

I'm not very good at it.

Ken
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh. Well that's answered that one then!

Sorry if my post came across as offensive. I am as some may tell a stupid man who say's silly things with the hope off a small donation of laughter.

I'm not very good at it.

Ken

I wasn't offended, just amused. We're not alien to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ken

Well your wife has the option of long rogansms whereas we don't just like you except I doubt you've experienced prostate pleasure like we have unless your Mrs has been sticking her fingers up there (probably without permission)

I'm sure the lesbians have their own way of doing it :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shush bitch.

I forgot that was on, thanks for reminding me. I wish it were me he had done it to.

-Cracks whip-

Get down on all fours boy, you're about to feel a world of pain :mad: -licks lips-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Cracks whip-

Get down on all fours boy, you're about to feel a world of pain :mad: -licks lips-

I'm ready? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ready? :eek:

-Unleashes 20 lashes on BBeaver's ass-

You ready now you f*ggot? :mad:

(Thanks for killing my thunder moderators)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Unleashes 20 lashes on BBeaver's ass-

You ready now you f*ggot? :mad:

(Thanks for killing my thunder moderators)

What have the Mods done?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What have the Mods done?

(P.C)

-cracks whip-

None of your god damn business, now face the floor you little punk :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (P.C)

-cracks whip-

None of your god damn business, now face the floor you little punk :mad:

Yes sir.

(I'm 6'4" - I could never be overpowered) :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes sir.

(I'm 6'4" - I could never be overpowered) :p

Stomps foot on B.Beavers back - I may be shorter (5'10) but I'm a little hell(boy)cat, I play dirty...

When's the last time you had something hard shoved up there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stomps foot on B.Beavers back - I may be shorter (5'10) but I'm a little hell(boy)cat, I play dirty...

When's the last time you had something hard shoved up there?

:eek: Up where?!?!?!!!
This discussion has been closed.