Options

Chantelle and Alex split?

muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seems all is not well in the cosy household according to the DM. Madam has left and gone back to her flat and been tweeting some cryptic messages one would assume at Alex

So all the playing out of unrequited loved was a farce, surely not?

Comments

• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Who cares? :confused:
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yawn... It's all part of plans. Greedy pair.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pair of low rent zelebs rush into a relationship with £££££ signs in their eyes and then realise the other is a complete arse - familiar story.

Just a shame that baby Kerching was conceived as a result of such a fake union
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More 'material' for the gutter rags who thrive on such rubbish (with the full co-operation of the 'stars' (sic) involved.........) and the morons who lap up the drivel they print week after week.:sleep: (Or should that be 'weak after weak'?:confused:)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK/Heat will be on the phone to do a "world exclusive" Chantelle the single mother, then the reunion as Alex dashes to the maternity ward:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    OK/Heat will be on the phone to do a "world exclusive" Chantelle the single mother, then the reunion as Alex dashes to the maternity ward:yawn:

Absolutely. Multiple chances to cash in. Her sob story, he defends himself, she counters his comments, he tells of his sadness, 11th hour reunion, baby Kerchings birth followed by christening with assorted z list guests and then finally, the 'we tried to make it work for the sake of the baby but we just couldn't' tales of woe.
    At least 18 months worth of headlines and paycheques there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. Multipule chances to cash in. Her sob story, he defends himself, she counters his comments, he tells of his sadness, 11th hour reunion, baby Kerchings birth followed by christening with assorted z list guests and then finally, the 'we tried to make it work for the sake of the baby but we just couldn't' tales of woe.

Sadly but it's true :(
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2147054/Chantelle-Houghton-sports-bedraggled-bedhead-look-runs-errands.html

:eek: They have split ! well i never saw that coming :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth Chantelle is milking this pregnancy. I read her column in New.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very sad news. My Sunday is ruined.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    To tell you the truth Chantelle is milking this pregnancy. I read her column in New.

what she says?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    what she says?

Yes Goaty. She is constantly whinging how tired she is, how shes alone all the time., ohhh and how fat and ugly she feels.
    This pregnancy was planned to milk the money !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Goaty. She is constantly whinging how tired she is, how shes alone all the time., ohhh and how fat and ugly she feels.

Oh still part of media plan, they are idiots as it not good for baby even one month left. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hence the 'poor me, I can't have babies sob, oh look, I'm up the spout - praise the Lord it's a miracle' stories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry as I said it before (and again!) that I still don't think Alex is the father...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hence the 'poor me, I can't have babies sob, oh look, I'm up the spout - praise the Lord it's a miracle' stories.

:rolleyes: I know miracles to happen in Celeb land !
    Remember when Alex could not get Pwicey preggars and was said to be infertile. He planted his magic seed in Chantelle and Voila ! a ready made celeb baby to pimp to the highest magazine bidder !
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2147054/Chantelle-Houghton-sports-bedraggled-bedhead-look-runs-errands.html

:eek: They have split ! well i never saw that coming :rolleyes:

She certainly is, i would think she is a nightmare to live with.
  • Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we all saw this coming.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

You would honestly think she was the only woman to have a baby, the amount of complaining she does beggars belief. Yes Chantelle you do get tired whilst pregnant but us mere mortals just get on with it while possibly looking after other children, holding down a job & the daily grind of trying to keep a house clean & tidy, you don't have other children, I wouldn't class selling stories or writing your "woe is me" column a job & I presume you have a nice lady who cleans for you.
    As for weeping & wailing at how fat & ugly you feel.............get a bleedin grip!
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. Multiple chances to cash in. Her sob story, he defends himself, she counters his comments, he tells of his sadness, 11th hour reunion, baby Kerchings birth followed by christening with assorted z list guests and then finally, the 'we tried to make it work for the sake of the baby but we just couldn't' tales of woe.

I agree 100% with everything all posters have posted here, especially Blondie ^^

This latest story is just sympathy-gathering and £££££££-making tripe.

Brace yourselves for weeks of stories spiralling out of today's latest one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this and although some people will think I'm being harsh, it just makes me think get a grip!

So many women have to deal with their partners being away whilst they are pregnant, some overseas and serving in the forces, others working to pay the bills. Some expectant mums don't even have partners to lean on!

Often these women are working right up to the last few weeks of pregnancy (real work not writing a column about how tired you are) and have other children to look after.

She got a lot of sympathy for the recent pics of her struggling with her shopping, but again I just thought get a grip. It was THREE bags. And she had driven, so had to carry them from her car to her house.

Many pregnant women are walking or getting the bus, having to carry far more and then lugging the lot up endless flights of stairs. I was one of them but I didn't think poor me or think how dare my partner be out working to provide for us and not here with me.

Plus if she thinks thats hard, she will have a shock when the baby arrives.
    She seems to think even the smallest task is a huge ask.
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her clothes were most probably to big for him now !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this and although some people will think I'm being harsh, it just makes me think get a grip!

So many women have to deal with their partners being away whilst they are pregnant, some overseas and serving in the forces, others working to pay the bills. Some expectant mums don't even have partners to lean on!

Often these women are working right up to the last few weeks of pregnancy (real work not writing a column about how tired you are) and have other children to look after.

She got a lot of sympathy for the recent pics of her struggling with her shopping, but again I just thought get a grip. It was THREE bags. And she had driven, so had to carry them from her car to her house.

Many pregnant women are walking or getting the bus, having to carry far more and then lugging the lot up endless flights of stairs. I was one of them but I didn't think poor me or think how dare my partner be out working to provide for us and not here with me.

Agreed 100%.

Yes, the last few months of pregnancy are not the easiest but most women work until a month or so before the birth so it really can't be impossible.
    And if she thinks having to go to Sainsburys is too much like hard work, she'll have a bloody shock once baby is here and sleep becomes a distant memory
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post.

Poor Princess Chantelle having to actually carry a bag from car to house.

Poor Alex having to face up to responsibilities like a grown man.

I feel so sorry for ikkle Kerching
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would all be vaguely amusing if a baby wasn't involved.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would all be vaguely amusing if a baby wasn't involved.

Exactly that. When it's just about them and their media whoring, it's a good laugh, watching to see how low they'll go but adding a baby - designed far as I can see for the sole purpose of staying 'relevant' - to their infantile drama takes them into new quite disgusting territory. Not amusing at all.