Options

Mondays twist - what are we thinking?

curlyshirl76curlyshirl76 Posts: 33
Forum Member
Are we thinking: no actual eviction, secret house with the newbies - which won't be revealed till Friday and what ever the house lose in tasks will go to the newbies + whoever was 'evicted'?

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh evicted would be perfect. Fingers crossed everyone.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marlon is going somewhere.

Can't think why they would want to put him in a secret house.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I was thinking a secret house
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's the only thing that makes sense really, in the few snippets we've been given. We shall see though
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure every time there's been a secret room/house we've been told about it days in advance
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some sort of fake eviction/secret house - an actual eviction with no public vote is simply stupid
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Some sort of fake eviction/secret house - an actual eviction with no public vote is simply stupid

It's painful but I bet that's it:(
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure every time there's been a secret room/house we've been told about it days in advance

That's because the public have always voted for the secret house.

Since its the housemates this time we don't need to know until the night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's because the public have always voted for the secret house.

Since its the housemates this time we don't need to know until the night.

I guess so
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming a secret room given we don't have the time for a vote to evict. How could they possibly have an eviction on one night unless the newbies choose out of the ones nominated by the original who gets evicted.
  • Options
    hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope its not a secret house, secret houses have been done to death :(

emma and rylan both said live eviction so i think someone will leave the house :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the twist is I expect it to go totally pear-shaped
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its live eviction it must be the newbies picking an original to go after the originals have nominated.

Unless they do some quickie vote. But I don't see how that could work well, not that C5 would care.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh is a goner hopefully. Fed up of people going on about her as if she's the second coming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If its live eviction it must be the newbies picking an original to go after the originals have nominated.

Unless they do some quickie vote. But I don't see how that could work well, not that C5 would care.

It's live nomination and the person with the most votes leaves straight away. I wonder if they will tell them that before they vote - I hope not. And I wonder what will happen if there are two or more with the same number of votes? Hmmmm
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

So am I.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashleigh is a goner hopefully. Fed up of people going on about her as if she's the second coming.

Helen announced to the group that Marlon is now her target. Not in those words but in the way that the cool group always pick targets before nominations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »

Emma said that there will be "a live show with bells and whistles" and herself.

There will be "face to face nominations".

The HM with the most nominations "will walk out of the door there and then".

She did not mention the word eviction and there have been others who have walked out of one door then back in through another one.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Marlon is going somewhere.

Can't think why they would want to put him in a secret house.

These are my thoughts as well. Its been setting it up over the last few days imho.

The whole push the button task was designed to make someone enemy number 1 to give them an obvious choice for this "eviction"

Marlon fell into that category.

Then this weekend they give them a typical team building task where they mix the teams up, including Helen and Ashleigh in the same team which resulted in them bonding. This will pull the old HMs together, ready to have a face off with the newbies. Newbies coming in mean that the old HMs will naturally bond together to fight off the enemy, This is the calm before the storm.

Tomorrow we get the face to face noms, Marlon is now the obvious choice, he gets evicted to a secret house with the newbies where they get to play with the other HMs as PHMs for a few days before picking who faces the public vote on Friday before joining the rest of the HMs mid week. It nicely sets up yet another conflict situation for the next few weeks.

What I am not sure about is how they are going to interact with the newbies. Will they know they are there - as if not it seems rather pointless them battling with each other for treats etc.

the PHM has to come back into play this week and as such I think face to face noms are about picking the one existing HM to join the newbies to be the PHM group.

I just don't see it being as simple as one gets evicted, three move in.

ETA if it is this and it is Marlon it will annoy me greatly as I really think he is a dreadful HM and offers nothing to the HL generally. I also detest his Poor Me act
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Moody Marlon is being evicted or going to a secret house.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

only when we are voting for it.

If you remember in BB12 Jay and the other guy whose name escapes me, got "fake evicted" to a secret room (the crypt) where they watched the other HMs for a bit. We didn't know about that until it was happening.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Maybe BB is waiting to see who is nominated before they let us in on the real ending for the HM involved....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    Maybe BB is waiting to see who is nominated before they let us in on the real ending for the HM involved....

Gosh, do you think so, do you think that sort of thing actually happens?;-)
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Gosh, do you think so, do you think that sort of thing actually happens?;-)

Course not! :p
  • Options
    curnowcurnow Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Helen announced to the group that Marlon is now her target. Not in those words but in the way that the cool group always pick targets before nominations.

got to agree & Marlon is going if its the person with most noms