Lorne Spicer May Be Skint But........

Comments

• TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy23 wrote: »
    She obviously hates her job

There are no end of clips that have been shown on outtake shows of her launching into a four letter rant because she said her line wrong

YouTube anyone?:D
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Tombola today again???
    Is she trying to get a job as a bingo caller?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she trying to get a job as a bingo caller?:D

She would have the ships replying from Tilbury:D
    Forum Member
    Why does she 'grate' on me so much? Is it the 'nudge,nudge,wink,wink' stuff or is it the voice?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does she 'grate' on me so much? Is it the 'nudge,nudge,wink,wink' stuff or is it the voice?

Its the "I am common as crap but I like to act posh" attitude
    Forum Member
    Its the "I am common as crap but I like to act posh" attitude

When I watched her at first I thought - she's a public school girl, but the more I listened the word 'chav' became apparent to me :D
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Hate to say it but she always looks as if she has just been shagged senseless in the bushes by an ageing production crew.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Hate to say it but she always looks as if she has just been shagged senseless in the bushes by an ageing production crew.

Or her *cough* friend*cough*:eek:
    Forum Member
    Today's show was the worst yet, when they were trying to raise cash for an old couple to go to Australia - so they raised over £300. So they ended up with about £170 after the other half went to 'charity' :rolleyes:
    Why does'nt Spicer go out the back in a tent and give 'relief' to some elderly gentlemen I'm sure she might??? make more than her tombola caper does...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does'nt Spicer go out the back in a tent and give 'relief' to some elderly gentlemen I'm sure she might??? make more than her tombola caper does...:D

Who knows???:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Carman wrote: »
    How does she manage to get on to so many programmes? That annoying sing-song way she's got of speaking drives me mad!

It's her production company that puts the programmes together, so she comes with the deal. :eek:

Presumably the BBC buys the programmes because they're cheap fillers for daytime TV and the powers that be think that the sad people who watch it don't deserve anything better! :mad::D:mad:
    Forum Member
    Who knows???:D

I know , that annoying sing-song voice would put them off :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emjo wrote: »
    It's her production company that puts the programmes together, so she comes with the deal. :eek:

She doesnt own Reef TV or Lion TV
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    The woman really annoys me, why the bbc must endlessly show her tripe is beyond me... i dont know if its just me but i think "square sliced sausage" when i see her... Lorne Spicer... Lorne Sausage?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman really annoys me, why the bbc must endlessly show her tripe is beyond me... i dont know if its just me but i think "square sliced sausage" when i see her... Lorne Spicer... Lorne Sausage?

Tabby lets you make up you own jokes:D
  • jalfrezijalfrezi Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry mate but nobody south of Dumfries is going to understand that one! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesnt own Reef TV or Lion TV

No, but presumably she has 'information' on the people who do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    No, but presumably she has 'information' on the people who do.
    Hmm you could be right
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    who was lorne spicers husband she was married to he was an antigues dealer cant think his name dose anyone know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spursboyz wrote: »
    who was lorne spicers husband she was married to he was an antigues dealer cant think his name dose anyone know

Think it was Martin Donovan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did anyone see yesterdays show.
    They have great characters on that show. don't they,
    Blaze
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did anyone see yesterdays show.
    They have great characters on that show. don't they,
    Blaze

Paul Hayes is a nice guy, met him once:D

Mark Franks ....... MEH:D
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    spursboyz wrote: »

Was it that well-known, long-departed stalwart of the Antiques Roadshow Arthur Negus? :D They'd make a lovely couple. No doubt he could give her some much-needed tips on sartorial elegance.

I'm sure he'd be overjoyed at the amount of tat-based TV programming that the AR has spawned and Ms Spicer is fronting! Class in every way!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it that well-known, long-departed stalwart of the Antiques Roadshow Arthur Negus? :D They'd make a lovely couple. No doubt he could give her some much-needed tips on sartorial elegance.

I do wonder if Spicerack gets dressed in a coalshed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    her hubby was always in the office in there antiques room he looked like jimmy white the snooker player but we cant think of his name cant find it anywhere on google