Options

Cheryl cole on Chris moyles show

spanglystevespanglysteve Posts: 1,463
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me or does anyone else think she sounds spaced out of her mind?

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she just sounds dog tired to me ..
  • Options
    spanglystevespanglysteve Posts: 1,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, if that is the case it's just laziness. If you can't be bothered with the early shows and the early nights that these require then she shouldn't agree to do them
  • Options
    Mapperley RidgeMapperley Ridge Posts: 9,922
    Forum Member
    Maybe she didn't agree to do it? Maybe it was her agent?

Either way, shouldn't she expected to be asked to do an interview on breakfast radio during the X Factor run?
  • Options
    PowerplayPowerplay Posts: 4,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing with Cheryl Cole is, she didn't get where she is due to talent, it's her looks. Do you think if she was really ugly she would of been as successful? :rolleyes:

Even crazier when you think she sits there and judges other peoples performances!
  • Options
    anonymous_user_1anonymous_user_1 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Powerplay wrote: »
    Even crazier when you think she sits there and judges other peoples performances!
    I disagree - I think she's perfectly placed as a judge. She's been through the "pop machine" so her advice is from experience.
  • Options
    PowerplayPowerplay Posts: 4,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree - I think she's perfectly placed as a judge. She's been through the "pop machine" so her advice is from experience.

I agree with that, but I meant her criticising other people's singing ability, when she isn't really the best singer herself. Anyway, this argument should best be saved for a different part of the DS forums!
  • Options
    p_c_u_kp_c_u_k Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    We're all being a bit harsh here, surely?

It's very early in the morning. Pop/TV stars generally work nights. It's a slight adjustment of the body clock.

Don't get me wrong, she gets paid very well for doing it. I don't hear her complaining, but you can't hide tiredness (if that's what it is).
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well for what it's worth, she perked up after 10 minutes or so, and the interview lasted all of 40 minutes itself.
  • Options
    danrichardsdanrichards Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    I thought she sounded a bit knackered when I listened this morning, but having watched the Interview online - I think it's an unfortunate misconception.

I covered a brekkie shift a few weeks back for 3 days, meaning getting up at 4am and I sounded ridiculously tired until at least 9. I don't think you can blame her for sounding out of it and it's not fair to assume she wasn't taking it seriously. I know she's doing an entire day of promo today repeating the same answers to stations up and down the country over ISDN lines so she'll probably get to bed at midnight or something stupid.

On the subject of talent - she might not be the worlds best singer, but she's made herself into a successful brand. Besides, its not all about the voice anymore - it's the show they put on and the production that goes into it.