The Daily Pwice

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That KP would admire someone like Thatcher is unsurprising. Both are/were philistines. Two (im)perfect examples of people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt she does. I expect she is told what the "stories" of the week are and she comments on them - Abbey Clancy has been all over the press this week, too.

I'd be surprised if she has a clue about anything that didn't directly impact on her.

very true, I reckon the Scum is just putting words into her column, it wouldn't surprise me if they told whoever writes the thing what to put. The only contribution KP gives to the column is her name, so its easy to use her as a puppet.

Considering the Sun's political leanings, I think they are just desperate to find someone pro Thatcher since the masses are hardly drowning in grief over it.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That KP would admire someone like Thatcher is unsurprising. Both are/were philistines. Two (im)perfect examples of people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Both had/have an over inflated sense of self, too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

KPs whole life's philosophy is that the only thing that has any value is money and as long as I am okay everyone else can go to hell. That pretty much sums up Thatcherism IMO.

Out of the two I find Thatcher more depraved, they were/are both philistines and both morally bankrupt, but at least KPs decisions have a much smaller circle of influence
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    KPs whole life's philosophy is that the only thing that has any value is money and as long as I am okay everyone else can go to hell. That pretty much sums up Thatcherism IMO.

Out of the two I find Thatcher more depraved, they were/are both philistines and both morally bankrupt, but at least KPs decisions have a much smaller circle of influence

I disagree as I lived through the Thatcher era after Heath and the Union strikes.

She took on the Unions and won, she was not without faults but her opposition and fellow politicians were just dismal, she was the best of the bunch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They both took other people's ideas and played them off as their own, and they both make short-sighted, short term choices to gain public approval with thinking about what comes next.

Thatcher ruined generations. Kp will never have that power!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both took other people's ideas and played them off as their own, and they both make short-sighted, short term choices to gain public approval with thinking about what comes next.

Thatcher ruined generations. Kp will never have that power!

We are still dealing with the mess of her legacy now, sadly it seems the current crop are only trying to deepen it rather then finding the light at the end of the tunnel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I disagree as I lived through the Thatcher era after Heath and the Union strikes.

She took on the Unions and won, she was not without faults but her opposition and fellow politicians were just dismal, she was the best of the bunch.

I disagree, all she did was give Britain a big kick in the balls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are still dealing with the mess of her legacy now, sadly it seems the current crop are only trying to deepen it rather then finding the light at the end of the tunnel

Are you talking about Thatch or Pwicey, there?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And to my shame l actually voted her in. !st and last time l voted tory :o:mad:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Her years as a world leader defies your description. She was neither all good or all bad but the best we had at the time.

Would you rather Foot or Kinnock, they were the ones around then.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please let her buy it so we never have to see her posing around Horsham again....... Hampshire- you are more than welcome to her!

Seconded. That vile range rover hath burned my retinas once too many!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you talking about Thatch or Pwicey, there?

:D:D:D:D:D I was talking about Thatcher, but now that you mention it.............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her years as a world leader defies your description. She was neither all good or all bad but the best we had at the time.

She was only a world leader in that she allowed the US to do whatever they wanted, where-ever they wanted. They, in turn offered no support at all over the Falklands.

I lived through it too. It was a great few years that we are all still paying off now.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was only a world leader in that she allowed the US to do whatever they wanted, where-ever they wanted. They, in turn offered no support at all over the Falklands.

I lived through it too. It was a great few years that we are all still paying off now.

I cannot believe Margaret Thatcher is being discussed in a Katie Price thread :eek: and even worse, KP being thought as as a better person
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    I cannot believe Margaret Thatcher is being discussed in a Katie Price thread :eek: and even worse, KP being thought as as a better person

That's it. I'm going to get drunk.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

They were the only reason she got voted in. Not on her own merit. She should have kissed their backsides for giving her & her grubby family the chance to bank millions.

Anyways.back on topic.....
    KP trilled,
    .........we have a fair bit in common.She was the daughter of a grocer .I am the daughter of a fencer.We weren't born with silver spoons in our mouths & we didn't go to posh private schools-but we both knew we had to work hard to achieve our dreams.Maggie went to Oxford University & I went there to take part in debates.
    If anything ,like me,Maggie enjoyed taking on the men.
    There's a saying that goes "Well behaved women rarely make history".

I presume KP's father built fences rather than being a Fagan type character selling off things he had no right selling off,but if mumsy worked for thatcher then one never knows.

Hmmm:cool:.......off the top of my head....
    Rosa Parks.
    Florence Nightingale.
    Mother Theresa.
    Harriet Tubman.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.
    Marie Curie.
    Joan of Arc.
    Anne Frank.
    Queen Victoria.
    Maya Angelou.
    ..........etc etc. Not many slappers who built a fortune on getting their baps out among those methinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    They were the only reason she got voted in. Not on her own merit. She should have kissed their backsides for giving her & her grubby family the chance to bank millions.

KP trilled,
    .........we have a fair bit in common.She was the daughter of a grocer .I am the daughter of a fencer.We weren't born with silver spoons in our mouths & we didn't go to posh private schools-but we both knew we had to work hard to achieve our dreams.Maggie went to Oxford University & I went there to take part in debates.

I presume KP's father built fences rather than being a Fagan type character selling off things he had no right selling off,but if mumsy worked for thatcher then one never knows.

Rosa Parks.
    Florence Nightingale.
    Mother Theresa.
    Harriet Tubman.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.
    Marie Curie.
    Joan of Arc.
    Anne Frank.
    Queen Victoria.
    Maya Angelou.
    ..........etc etc. Not many slappers who built a fortune on getting their baps out among those methinks.

I love that she equates forgetting what to say at Oxford with studying for a degree at Oxford.

Worra muppet.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I love that she equates forgetting what to say at Oxford with studying for a degree at Oxford.

Worra muppet.

Well may the lord forgive you,because on planet Cuckoo/KP they are of equal status.
    Apparently.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well may the lord forgive you,because on planet Cuckoo/KP they are of equal status.
    Apparently.;)

I walked past Buck House, so therefore I am QUEEN!!!

Bow before me, DS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once heard that Mr Cameron and President Obama have eaten rice.

I've eaten rice! I'm SO LIKE the SAME as them!! I iz so a leader of a country! I well am.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP trilled,

Rosa Parks.
    Florence Nightingale.
    Mother Theresa.
    Harriet Tubman.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.
    Marie Curie.
    Joan of Arc.
    Anne Frank.
    Queen Victoria.
    Maya Angelou.

What a deluded lump....she really does like to peddle the carp that she knows what a hard days work is and as for the utter bull about taking on the men.....being abusive and bullying is not clever, nor a sign of strength, quite the opposite.
    A greedy, spiteful leech who will happily lie with the Sun and any amount of random men so long as it pays her more grubby money to maintain her vacuous and vain being.
    What a shallow, ignorant and soulless, waste of space,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I once heard that Mr Cameron and President Obama have eaten rice.

I've eaten rice! I'm SO LIKE the SAME as them!! I iz so a leader of a country! I well am.

I saw the moon, so therefore I must be a clanger!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the moon, so therefore I must be a clanger!

I had soup and I've seen the moon! I iz the soup dragon!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just walked in Wimbledon Common, therefore I am a Womble!!
This discussion has been closed.