The Daily Pwice

Comments

• xenosysxenosys Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice range rover but why have it pink. It'd look awesome in dark red or navy.

I'm guessing it's because her desire to to look as outrageously bad as can possibly be doesn't just extend to her own appearance, but also other aspects of her life. Case in point: her motor. :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice range rover but why have it pink. It'd look awesome in dark red or navy.

Because she suffers from LAMS.....

Work that out and I will give you £5:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Look at me syndrome?
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it Look At Me Suckers...?
  • xenosysxenosys Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lipo'd Arse Might Sag?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    xenosys wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's because her desire to to look as outrageously bad as can possibly be doesn't just extend to her own appearance, but also other aspects of her life. Case in point: her motor. :D

It looks like a Barbie Car :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Licks anyone media savvy?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Look at me syndrome?

We have a winner...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think all of those LAMS could work...
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is more on the parking thing here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4799730/katie-price-fury-over-illegal-parking-reports.html

Whoever snapped this, did so after it was parked, they only seen her returning so therefore she could have dropped him off somewhere.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    There is more on the parking thing here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4799730/katie-price-fury-over-illegal-parking-reports.html

Whoever snapped this, did so after it was parked, they only seen her returning so therefore she could have dropped him off somewhere.

Has she claimed that's what she was doing? All I can see is something about her 'fuming' on twitter about the story being untrue.

I have to say, I find it hilarious that KP drives around in a bright pink RR with personalised plates. Not good for security or for going about your business undetected.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Thats the whole point of having a 4WD, you think you can park where you like. KP is no different to any other Chelsea tractor driver.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her hard hat doesn't even look on straight and the horse looks as if it's been dyed her favourite colour. :p

Couple of pics here of her having Botox with Kev holding the poor ickle flower's hand. :D:D
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her obsession with pink is just ridiculous, more like a six year old than a grown up mother. Why would anyone want a pink horsebox and then hope to be taken seriously, the car is bad enough. I noted too that she is only saying she is fuming and the story is lies about her parking in a disabled bay. I have yet to see her respond why she thinks it's lies and which facts the paper got wrong
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    her obsession with pink is just ridiculous, more like a six year old than a grown up mother. Why would anyone want a pink horsebox and then hope to be taken seriously, the car is bad enough. I noted too that she is only saying she is fuming and the story is lies about her parking in a disabled bay. I have yet to see her respond why she thinks it's lies and which facts the paper got wrong

I have a horse and I wouldn't put a Katie Price rug on her in a month of Sundays! None of the women at my stable would use any of her tat. The rug in that picture looks cheap and nasty to be fair no matter what colour it is.

I agree with her obsession with pink. I like the colour yes but in moderation. When Peter Andre called KP Britains answer to Barbie I think she believed it!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I have a horse and I wouldn't put a Katie Price rug on her in a month of Sundays! None of the women at my stable would use any of her tat. The rug in that picture looks cheap and nasty to be fair no matter what colour it is.

I agree with her obsession with pink. I like the colour yes but in moderation. When Peter Andre called KP Britains answer to Barbie I think she believed it!

But barbie has always been blonde or has she?
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But barbie has always been blonde or has she?

I think so. She's probably less plastic than KP herself though!:D
  • fridaysdreamfridaysdream Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I'm no fan of Katie Price, and not really sure how I ended up reading this thread ...

Clearly it's her car from the pinkness(!) and the marks on it - but looking at the photos on the Sun's website (www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4799730/katie-price-fury-over-illegal-parking-reports.html)... the first shows a parking sign very near the front of the car and the disabled lines, the second cuts off the disabled lines so you can't see if they are there or not - and the sign post seems to have moved back with what looks like a lamp post suddenly appearing. The paving on the footpath seems to have changed, and some black thing has appeared on the wall - a door or window - and where's the hedge gone? Should be visible at that angle.

Seems rather odd to me.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did, as Harvey wasn't with her, and if the disabled person isn't present in the vehicle when you use the Blue Badge you can get fined £1000.

You are absolutely right about this.
    However,loath as I am to even bring myself to defend her,the news story does strike me as being more about KP-bashing than outrage at a person using a disabled parking bay when they shouldn't.
    Every single time I go to the supermarket,the disabled bays are full.
    Out of every 10 cars,I would estimate that 3 are displaying blue badges and 7 are not.Not once have I seen a Parking Enforcement Officer issuing tickets,nor photographs of the drivers who are illegally using the disabled parking bays splashed all over the newspapers.
    It doesn't in any way excuse HER doing it,but if people think she is the only person in the country parking where they shouldn't they're even dafter than she is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Katie Price, and not really sure how I ended up reading this thread ...

Clearly it's her car from the pinkness(!) and the marks on it - but looking at the photos on the Sun's website (www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4799730/katie-price-fury-over-illegal-parking-reports.html)... the first shows a parking sign very near the front of the car and the disabled lines, the second cuts off the disabled lines so you can't see if they are there or not - and the sign post seems to have moved back with what looks like a lamp post suddenly appearing. The paving on the footpath seems to have changed, and some black thing has appeared on the wall - a door or window - and where's the hedge gone? Should be visible at that angle.

Seems rather odd to me.

Why is it odd? :confused:

The brick wall is exactly the same in both pictures, and the metal pole can be clearly seen too. Only difference is the angle at which the pictures were taken.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

But, according to one of her fans, her equestrian range now dominates the UK market with about 80% of all sales. I'll see if I can find the post as *proof* ;)

*Edit* There you go, post 38 http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=59384334&highlight=equestrian#post59384334
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But, according to one of her fans, her equestrian range now dominates the UK market with about 80% of all sales. I'll see if I can find the post as *proof* ;)

*Edit* There you go, post 38 http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=59384334&highlight=equestrian#post59384334

Lol just read that thread :D:D:D

Gave me a good laugh
  • fridaysdreamfridaysdream Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Why is it odd? :confused:

The brick wall is exactly the same in both pictures, and the metal pole can be clearly seen too. Only difference is the angle at which the pictures were taken.

I think its odd for the reasons I mentioned, the angle is different sure but the sign post still looks like its in a different place. It's by the door rather than right at the front. I think the hedge should be visible in the second but it's missing. The pavement is different. And some feature has appeared in the wall. Also it's a golden opportunity to take a picture of her, the car and the road markings in one shot. Why crop it so tight?

As I said I don't like the woman, and I wouldn't put it past her to park in a disabled bay without Harvey, I don't think these photos are of the same place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its odd for the reasons I mentioned, the angle is different sure but the sign post still looks like its in a different place. It's by the door rather than right at the front. I think the hedge should be visible in the second but it's missing. The pavement is different. And some feature has appeared in the wall. Also it's a golden opportunity to take a picture of her, the car and the road markings in one shot. Why crop it so tight?

As I said I don't like the woman, and I wouldn't put it past her to park in a disabled bay without Harvey, I don't think these photos are of the same place.

You don't seem to be au fait with the concept of perspective is all that I can say. :D

As you can hardly see the pavement in the first shot, how can you possibly say it's different in the second?

Anyway, if she feels the Sun are 'Dic*s' and telling porkies, lets see if she sues them.
This discussion has been closed.