• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a big fat sausage butteh
  • Options
    zeebevingzeebeving Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    As a size 14, I'm offended that Wolfie would consider me to be fat! I never thought I was, until now!
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's ridiculous! And going on and on and on about it only opened her up for criticism. I bet 99% of the people watching her flap her huge gut about their tele said, "well, loose some fu¢king weight then!"

If she keeps this up she'll ONLY have flies and wasps left to talk to anyway 'cause no one else will be willing.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat bitch needs to shut the **** up or go on a ****ing diet. Vexed :mad::mad::mad:
    She's ridiculous! And going on and on and on about it only opened her up for criticism. I bet 99% of the people watching her flap her huge gut about their tele said, "well, loose some fu¢king weight then!"

If she keeps this up she'll ONLY have flies and wasps left to talk to anyway 'cause no one else will be willing.

Only 22 , what will she be like if she carries on the same way ,
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarza wrote: »
    Can't she just diet? Or do some exercise?

They put the bikes in the house ,

Should of made each housemate use it to get their own electric / hot waters. And not for someone else to generate it
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Nobody else is allowed to feel fat?

Shut up girl. If people want to talk about them increasing weight they can. Just because you're fatter does not give you the right to so who's allowed to talk about being fat.

I've had an eating disorder and I now work with people who suffer from eating disorders.

What we always say: fat is not a feeling or emotion.

I back Wolfy up with what she said: Charlie is not fat. She may not feel comfortable in her own skin at the moment having put on some weight - fair enough. But you she's not fat.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    green855 wrote: »
    Did she have to show us her belly. I feel sick. How rude is Wolfy. That won't make the public feel sorry for her.

That was disgusting - her body is more like a middle aged woman that has had six kids than a young 20 something girl. Charley just said what we have all said at one time, but of course it has to be all about HER. A revolting specimen, just hope she is up next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In my humble opinion: someone who's only got out of an eating disorder a year ago should not be going into the BB house... A year is a very short period of time for somethign like this, especially with all the media attention that comes after.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    When she flashed her stomach i felt violated. BB should have gave her a warning for that. It looked disgusting.
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only did she not have to go over the top to show and start grabbing her fat stomach, but those black knickers really did it for me!:eek:
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    I've had an eating disorder and I now work with people who suffer from eating disorders.

I back Wolfy up with what she said: Charlie is not fat. She may not feel comfortable in her own skin at the moment having put on some weight - fair enough. But you she's not fat.

Charlie did not say that she was fat!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Charlie did not say that she was fat!

No, she said she felt fat, which is exactly what Wolfy reacted to.

I'd tell her too: you may feel 'fat', but you're not and you know you're not. Especially compared to someone who is actually overweight/fat. Then say, 'I feel uncomfortable because I've put on weight' or whatever, but not 'I feel fat' when clearly you aren't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say the larger person would react to Wolfy the same way Wolfy reacted to Charlie, yeah

Well I'm bigger than Wolfy and the most I'd say is "Don't be silly you look great."

Everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and should not have to justify themselves to anyone.
  • Options
    superbass88superbass88 Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolfy was the bookies favourite at the start and now she is one of the least favourite. It's your own fault you're fat Wolfie, you wear it as a badge of honour when it suits you but when there is a bit of sympathy to be gained you get offended. She claims she isn't insecure but she clearly is.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twigs2001 wrote: »
    Its funny because in the treehouse with the twins when he ran to get his t-shirt she shouted run fatty run.

agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Charlie said she feels fat she had a disorder (like you said you did) I feel it's Wolfy the one with the problem.
  • Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    There are many people fatter than her..shes being insensitive saying that shes fat..surely?

Lol - good one.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bit tactless though, to say you're fat to someone who's three times your size. It is actually really common that someone who is bigger tells someone who's like a size 10-12 like Charlie to stop calling themselves fat because it makes them feel worse about themselves. You could be a bit more select about your audience and we all know Charlie lacks sensitivity

She didn't say it to her, she was having a conversation with someone else when Wolfy butted in! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    People can feel fat without actually being fat she just trying to make everything about her again. I think she Hazel was spot on with what she said to Charlie on last nights show
  • Options
    Model_CitizenModel_Citizen Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her argument would carry more weight if she was on the bike every morning and joining jackie and the others during exercise periods.
    I see the pun :)
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Because when someone thinner than you says you're fat then you feel fatter. I totally get it

Except that's not at all what she said.
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she said she felt fat, which is exactly what Wolfy reacted to.

I'd tell her too: you may feel 'fat', but you're not and you know you're not. Especially compared to someone who is actually overweight/fat. Then say, 'I feel uncomfortable because I've put on weight' or whatever, but not 'I feel fat' when clearly you aren't.

Just because someone is not fat does not mean that they cannot 'feel' fat. Anyone can 'feel' fat compared to how they normally feel. It's the same as someone saying that they feel 'bloated', just a different way of putting it.

The real irony was Wolfy going into the diary room and trying to make us believe that she is comfortable with her size, just annoyed by semantics, when clearly she has a huge issue with her size.

Wolfe is in denial because she thinks she is fat when she is actually morbidly obese. They that when anorexic people look in a mirror that all they see is a fat person. Maybe Wolfy thinks she is anorexic?
  • Options
    ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the Wolfy detractors on here seem to assume her size is purely down to over eating and/or lack of exercise. Do we know that for a fact. Or do people no longer accept there can be other reasons.

As for Charlie, it's one gaff too many for me. I no longer believe she is making this type of remark innocently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her argument would carry more weight if she was on the bike every morning and joining jackie and the others during exercise periods.
    I see the pun :)

lol.....
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    Just because someone is not fat does not mean that they cannot 'feel' fat. Anyone can 'feel' fat compared to how they normally feel. It's the same as someone saying that they feel 'bloated', just a different way of putting it.

The real irony was Wolfy going into the diary room and trying to make us believe that she is comfortable with her size, just annoyed by semantics, when clearly she has a huge issue with her size.

Wolfe is in denial because she thinks she is fat when she is actually morbidly obese. They that when anorexic people look in a mirror that all they see is a fat person. Maybe Wolfy thinks she is anorexic?

Wolfy appears to goes out of her way to make herself look as unattractive as possible with the hideous pirate bandanna and vile coloured, shapeless clothes. If she truly was happy in her own skin she wouldn't need to make the 'fat, ugly and proud' statement by doing this, she's just be a person in her own right. I do think she has a massive inferiority complex which is where the 'Wolfy' name and all the rest of the unattractively packaged persona comes from. She's more to be pitied than laughed at.

IMHO of course.