Options

Ashleigh ungrateful to be staying.

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
She says in the Diary Room after the live show: “I’m pleased I got cheers but I’m not pleased I’m staying. I really wanted to go.

“I’ve just really had enough in here”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189234-big-brother-2014-steven-goode-annoyed-by-boos-ashleigh-coyle-wants-out.html#ixzz37GrEcjEZ
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

nice one Ashleigh.lets keep getting rid of people that actually want to be in the house instead of this miserable brat;-)

Comments

• Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I find her act tedious. She comes across like a spoiled toddler.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm saying she's 100% innocent - she has, after all, indulged in her own fair share of bitching - but her time in the house has been made completely miserable thanks to Helen & Co. and she has been completely double-crossed by the very producers of the show. I'm not surprised she wanted to leave.

But leave she didn't. Ashleigh-bashers need to get over it.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Her time has been made so miserable in the house and she has been completely double-crossed by the very producers of the show. I'm not surprised she wanted to leave.

But leave she didn't. Ashleigh-bashers need to get over it.

or Ashleigh obsessive's need to grant the poor woman her wish and not keep her in there.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She doesnt want to be there she hasnt wanted to be there since before Toya left.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone could be forgiven for wanting to leave after the way BB stitched her up like a kipper last week, singling her out the way they did. It was bloody disgraceful >:(
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone would want to get out of there away from Helen and Ash, Steven and kimberley.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone could be forgiven for wanting to leave after the way BB stitched her up like a kipper last week, singling her out the way they did. It was bloody disgraceful >:(

Indeed.

They threw everything at her whilst favouring the nasty bully Helen and her cohorts. >:(
    No wonder Ashleigh doesn't want to be there. Hopefully this week, she can start to find her confidence a bit more.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    She says in the Diary Room after the live show: “I’m pleased I got cheers but I’m not pleased I’m staying. I really wanted to go.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189234-big-brother-2014-steven-goode-annoyed-by-boos-ashleigh-coyle-wants-out.html#ixzz37GrEcjEZ

nice one Ashleigh.lets keep getting rid of people that actually want to be in the house instead of this miserable brat;-)

i really am sick to death of the housemates ridiculous obsession with the reactions of the rent a mob.

time to go back to announcing evictees in the studio !!
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats lastnight this is today. She said she greatful too.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She's having the time of her life on Helen's team in today's task.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's presented herself as the easy option for face to face noms
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All academic as she will probably be on her way on Monday anyway

I am not afraid to admit I did participate in the campaign to keep her in, even if it was just a stay of execution until Monday
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a particularly nasty post.

No more nasty than what Ashleigh has said in there :D
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand how she has become so popular .... only, she has stood up to Helen, I guess.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    She been bullied and baited by Helen and manipulated by Big Brother - anybody would feel the same.

Big Brother only works for golden girl Helen.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    It's a miserable house so it's hardly surprising.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh as usual is all talk. I think you're right, she is ungrateful.

People keep saying Helen and co have made her life a misery in there..................they haven't even done anything to her. She was the one that went off with Toya when they heard the boo's and chants against Helen and Pauline. She isolated herself.

If she is going to keep moaning and saying she doesn't want to be there anymore then just leave. She would be doing many of us a favour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    No more nasty than what Ashleigh has said in there :D

As opposed to most of the others? :confused:
    I suppose your favoured HM is an angel *rolleyes*
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Ashleigh to stay, ( well Jale to go ) spent quite a bit too. No problem to me if she wants to go home. I won't find her ungrateful one little bit. She survived the eviction that certain peeps in the house thought she wouldn't. Job done:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pericom wrote: »
    She been bullied and baited by Helen and manipulated by Big Brother - anybody would feel the same.

Big Brother only works for golden girl Helen.

How has she been bullied ???

Helen hasn't done anything to her.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As opposed to most of the others? :confused:
    I suppose your favoured HM is an angel *rolleyes*

Angel Winston indeed :D
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She's having the time of her life on Helen's team in today's task.

actually red team is Ashleigh's Team, she is team leader :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Angel Winston indeed :D

I rest my case!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    actually red team is Ashleigh's Team, she is team leader :)

Just more proof that she is only happy when things go her way. Spoilt child indeed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is she meant to feel, does she even know we are here. Big Brother has made feel she feels alone and isolated. All she heard at the eviction was boos.
    Give her a break