Kiss - Something is Coming

RileyMRileyM Posts: 2,075
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So...with Kiss moving to One Golden Square tomorrow (on air switch on the main station is apparently at 15:00), they've announced this morning that a big announcement is coming at 07:00 during tomorrow morning's Kiss Breakfast Show.

Kiss have also posted a little teaser video on YouTube showing someone sitting in front of a TV with picture breakup.

Any thoughts on what it could be? I'm not looking for the answer yet, just wondering what others thoughts are.

Comments

• David_AylingDavid_Ayling Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it mite be to do with kisstory starting on DAB. As we no that station was going to be on it.
  • RileyMRileyM Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it mite be to do with kisstory starting on DAB. As we no that station was going to be on it.

That did cross my mind, until I just saw the teaser video (which i forgot to include a link to in my OP).
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RileyM wrote: »
    So...with Kiss moving to One Golden Square tomorrow (on air switch on the main station is apparently at 15:00), they've announced this morning that a big announcement is coming at 07:00 during tomorrow morning's Kiss Breakfast Show.

Yet more Heart is coming? :D:D:D
  • paulx23paulx23 Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the general listening public couldn't give the slightest toss where the studios are located, and there is already KISS TV, so... I dunno :blush:
  • -ajm--ajm- Posts: 5,878
    Forum Member
    Live webcam? As in radio 1 style, nother JPEG.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Yet more Heart is coming? :D:D:D

If this was Global Radio we were talking about, my response would be "God no!" (but there are threads for that discussion)
    -ajm- wrote: »
    Live webcam? As in radio 1 style, nother JPEG.

Hm....I guess it's possible. They have been doing the ocassional special. live stream (apart from the Live@Kiss show) over the last few years.

Actually come to think of it, wasn't another radio station (wasn't it Fire in Bournemouth & Poole) wanting to do something like a hybrid radio/tv service?
  • tt1986tt1986 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    I thought maybe it could be a Kisstory TV channel but bit sure it would be warranted.. but it could be a hybrid radio/TV station, that would be interesting!
  • FM_BanditFM_Bandit Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KISS TV on Freeview?
  • gwrbristolgwrbristol Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Charlie has learnt to correctly pronounce the names of the towns she reads out on the travel news... no thats far too big!
  • gwrbristolgwrbristol Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Halloween party, is that it? What's that got to do with that YouTube clip?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gwrbristol wrote: »
    A Halloween party, is that it? What's that got to do with that YouTube clip?

There's more to the video if you bothered visiting the website, see here: http://www.kissfmuk.com/creative/haunted-house/

It's a brilliant, bang on video for Kiss' target audience, expect more teasers in the run up to the launch party.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV Crazy wrote: »
    There's more to the video if you bothered visiting the website, see here: http://www.kissfmuk.com/creative/haunted-house/

It's a brilliant, bang on video for Kiss' target audience, expect more teasers in the run up to the launch party.

"Launch Party"? So this is something more than just a Halloween party?
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    So after all this it's only a haunted house party ?
    Ah well 😳
    That's on Radio today website by the way