Options

Kirsty's Homemade Home 8pm tonight Ch 4

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think I'll watch this just to see how it compares to last year, when Kirsty's idea of smartening up your home on a shoestring was really good for a laugh!:D

Bless her, she's very attractive, cheery and very jolly hockeysticks but she really is one on her own. Last year she was making glass baubles for the tree for about £100 a throw, did up a playroom for kids which cost as much as a whole house away from Kirsty-land and looked like somewhere kids were supposed to sit still and not play.:rolleyes:

Then she was making Xmas wreaths for the front door and was oohing and aahing like she'd invented them. Quite pleasant they were too, but nothing the average Brownie or Girl couldn't have come up with a few years ago.

Let's see what's on offer tonight. ;)

Comments

• Options
    richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very attractive

Are you sure ?

In a cuddly chubby, mumsy, matronly sort of way............. in the dark...............if you were drunk..........or desperate................ I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take back a lot of what I said Kirstie! Tonight's episode asn't too bad. The house looked good and the owners seemed more than happy.

I kept dozing off and I think I may have missed hearing how much the stained glass panel cost to make and also the curtains.

I loved the little dog, Frank, at the "yard.":)
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was aghast at what an utter dick she was on Celebrity Apprentice.
  • Options
    neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ding dong yum yum tasty tottie. I like the lass, she's a good egg and presents well in all her programmes.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn!! Missed it. Is it repeated?
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Damn!! Missed it. Is it repeated?

Yeah I missed it too. Have been trying to watch it via Channel 4 iplayer but can't get it to work for me. I don't know if its repeated again on another night on tele?
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Very attractive

Are you sure ?

In a cuddly chubby, mumsy, matronly sort of way............. in the dark...............if you were drunk..........or desperate................ I suppose.

She's a 27 pinter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can see it at Channel 4 On Demand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love watching Kirstie - although I agree that sometimes she doesn't really live in the real world with the rest of us!

Some less than nice comments about her on here though - imagine if she was reading it...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    You can see it at Channel 4 On Demand.

I'm blue in the face trying to get the player to start. The adverts and the trailer come on but when it gets to the actual show it just won't play. I've tried it through ie as well and it's just the same. My flash player is updated.
    But there can't be anything wrong at my end or the player wouldn't come up at all ot play through the adverts and the trailer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me about it! All I want to see is the last 15 mins or so which I missed but I seem to have to watch the whole thing through!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Tell me about it! All I want to see is the last 15 mins or so which I missed but I seem to have to watch the whole thing through!

You're lucky. i haven't seen it at all. The player wont work for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Xmas special on More 4 now.

I must rush out tomorrow and get my giant candle-making kit. I knew I'd forgotten something.

Wonder if there's time for Wickes to install a marble worktop for cooling my handmade chocolate truffles too? Hmm.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she burbles on about how to improve the look of tour home, I always think "find a millionaire and marry him, then you can indulge your little hobbies which cost a fortune, and have handmade stuff rather than cheapo stuff from Wilko's"

It slightly irks me when she beats down the price of second hand stuff from market stall holders, as she could afford to pay double what they are asking.

Having said that, there is something about her you can't help liking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    When she burbles on about how to improve the look of tour home, I always think "find a millionaire and marry him, then you can indulge your little hobbies which cost a fortune, and have handmade stuff rather than cheapo stuff from Wilko's"

It slightly irks me when she beats down the price of second hand stuff from market stall holders, as she could afford to pay double what they are asking.

Having said that, there is something about her you can't help liking.

Not to mention the full time nanny mcphee to look after the kids while you make your own christmas crackers filled with homemade chocolates