The Daily Pwice

Comments

• fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Has Pwicey ever said a bad word about PA's younger, better looking girlfriend Emily?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Has Pwicey ever said a bad word about PA's younger, better looking girlfriend Emily?

Not publicly that I'm aware of but I bet Ken has been asked a million times 'is she pwettier than me, is she, IS SHE?' ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Not publicly that I'm aware of but I bet Ken has been asked a million times 'is she pwettier than me, is she, IS SHE?' ;)

:D:D:D

It must be killing her to keep quiet... I bet she is praying Emily does something to warrant a response from her.

There is no way I believe KP is a secret mentor... she is only nice to her fans when she is selling them her tat. :D:D:D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Chawner in line for a bashing then? ;)

Heh.:D:D:eek:
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

To be fair she has been quoted as saying Emily is delightful. But that was on the record. Off the record its probably unprintable.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma Chawner in line for a bashing then? ;)

Who???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ever heard of google?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: back atcha

What is it with peoples manners in this place?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever heard of google?

I agree.
    Sheer cheek.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought that katie would be over the moon now that she has found the ONE,and is expecting the baby she has wanted since she split from peter,but all she's done is moaned about the pregnancy ageing her 10 years,moaned about putting a bit of weight on,moaned about the sickness,and has practically hidden the bump away like she is ashamed of it,what is the matter with her,nothing ever makes her happy,well,apart from making money,that is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ever heard of google?

Yep, I googled her, Okay.....

manners? nah.....:rolleyes:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I would have thought that katie would be over the moon now that she has found the ONE,and is expecting the baby she has wanted since she split from peter,but all she's done is moaned about the pregnancy ageing her 10 years,moaned about putting a bit of weight on,moaned about the sickness,and has practically hidden the bump away like she is ashamed of it,what is the matter with her,nothing ever makes her happy,well,apart from making money,that is.

Does being happy, really sell :yawn:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I honestly don't think she's capable of happiness because she doesn't seem to have any real capacity for it. She has the same totally screwed up criteria for what constitutes success - ie. what she can flaunt and what's instant, as opposed to what has genuine long-term value.

It's why, awful as she is, I do actually feel sorry for her and hope somewhere along the way this marriage works out for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Does being happy, really sell :yawn:
    Of course,it would be something new for price lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I honestly don't think she's capable of happiness because she doesn't seem to have any real capacity for it. She has the same totally screwed up criteria for what constitutes success - ie. what she can flaunt and what's instant, as opposed to what has genuine long-term value.

It's why, awful as she is, I do actually feel sorry for her and hope somewhere along the way this marriage works out for her.
    Hi lexi,yes you are probably right,i do feel a little bit sorry for her myself,then she goes and rips into people for no reason,other that to get herself noticed,then i'm back to where i started with her...As for her new marriage,it'll only work out if she wants it too,and you know how easily she becomes bored...The ball is in her court now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still not sure she is pregnant and I heard rumours Kevin is gay

Poor Katie, it's all gone wrong since since Pete did a runner
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Still not sure she is pregnant and I heard rumours Kevin is gay

Poor Katie, it's all gone wrong since since Pete did a runner

And it must hurt because, Pete has found a younger, intelligent,and prettier girlfriend. And she is stuck with someone even jodie marsh and kerry katona were not interested in!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course,it would be something new for price lol

But if she had stayed with Pete, the only thing that could be sold is the wedding anniversary's, would they really sell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    And it must hurt because, Pete has found a younger, intelligent,and prettier girlfriend. And she is stuck with someone even jodie marsh and kerry katona were not interested in!!

Hence why Jordan is so un-hinged......
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Has she dumped on Kate Windsor yet ?
    It wouldn't surprise me if she were to give Kate advice on maternity wear. Like that horrific dress she nearly wore during a pregnancy where there were only a few straps holding it together at each side.Anyone got a pic of THAT piece of tatt ?

PS.@ Diamond Doll , my PMs are now locked as advised so don't bother .A report has been put in too,again,as advised .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Has she dumped on Kate Windsor yet ?
    It wouldn't surprise me if she were to give Kate advice on maternity wear. Like that horrific dress she nearly wore during a pregnancy where there were only a few straps holding it together at each side.Anyone got a pic of THAT piece of tatt ?

PS.@ Diamond Doll , my PMs are now locked as advised so don't bother .A report has been put in too,again,as advised .

This one http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2392832.jpg
    http://digitalchaosmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/jordan21.bmp :eek::eek:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    MY EYES !!!!:eek:
    Now THAT is what you call an abomination.
    It looks even worse than I remembered. Why on earth would you appear in public like that ?
    There isn't even any way you could wear underwear in a rig like that:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »

Thought she was due June July August September November December.Covering every eventuality :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    God, that's hideous!:eek::eek:

Other than Katie, who would really be seen in such a disgusting outfit, and she thinks herself a style icon worthy of judging others style :eek:
This discussion has been closed.