Options

Can SkyGo be recorded or paused?

davybhoydavybhoy Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi people.

I am wanting to watch the match tonight but unfortunately have an important appointment that I have to attend.

I use my brothers login for BT Sport/Sky Sports online and was wondering could I pause BT Sport before I leave the house and then press play at about 9 when I return and watch the match fromantic the start?

Comments

• Options
    davemurgatroyddavemurgatroyd Posts: 13,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you mean Liverpool v Arsenal - it is NOT on Sky Go, it is on BT Player. I don't think you can record from that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean Liverpool v Arsenal - it is NOT on Sky Go, it is on BT Player. I don't think you can record from that.

Yes, Sorry I meant BT. I'll be watching through Virginia Media online. Hopefully I can pause it and when I return it will still be there and I can press play...
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    davybhoy wrote: »
    Yes, Sorry I meant BT. I'll be watching through Virginia Media online. Hopefully I can pause it and when I return it will still be there and I can press play...

No, it doesn't work like that.
    It doesn't buffer up like YouTube. Its a stream.
    They do make the game available ondemand on the app and website after but im not sure how long after the game
  • Options
    davemurgatroyddavemurgatroyd Posts: 13,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is also repeated twice tomorrow on BT Sport 1 and once on Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your replies people.
  • Options
    David_Flett1David_Flett1 Posts: 9,309
    Forum Member
    davybhoy wrote: »
    Thanks for all your replies people.

I have a laptop and connect SKY GO through an HDMI-RGB converter to my DVD recorder, it works fine but the bitrate on SKY GO for sport isn't great. It is okay for films though.