NCIS Los Angeles

Comments

• LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^I would imagine they may do a plot on it, I can't see them just ignoring it seeings as they made several references to it in this episode.

I wonder though, did anyone get the impression that he was going to tell Sam that he did reveal his wife's identity? It looked like he was holding a secret.

As for this versus H50.. well they had more FX but the plot seems to have well and truly gone out the window. LA just got the job done and wrapped up the cliffhanger without really just stringing the viewer along.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,687
    Forum Member
    srhDS wrote: »
    I hope they explore Deeks' trauma after the torure and he's not back to normal next week as if nothing ever happened.
    Well the last scenes took place "4 months later" (according to onscreen text) so I suspect he'll be somewhat, if not completely, over it by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good episode this week, perhaps not for the main case but rather the character developments (I guess that was the point).

A little heavy on the humour I suppose. (I actually laughed more at this than the current series of Big Bang Theory).

And that ending.... n'awwwww ;)
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ending was swweeet
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    I liked the ending too. I'm finding myself actually caring about those two characters, something I don't usually do for TV characters these days. I enjoyed the overall plot too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who wants to try a Cronut? Even after Deekes' description on how it came to be?
  • srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, good episode. Glad they had Nate back, hope he's around for a few episodes. Good to see them have characters going through the ringer and not be back to normal the following week like a reset button was pressed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhDS wrote: »
    yeah, good episode. Glad they had Nate back, hope he's around for a few episodes. Good to see them have characters going through the ringer and not be back to normal the following week like a reset button was pressed.

Me too,hes a good character not to mention cute
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Kensi gave birth a couple of weeks ago so we'll be bump, big bag and file covering belly spotting soon :D

Glad Nate is back - he might be kill or cure between Eric and Nell though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always got the impression nate and nell had something.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I always got the impression nate and nell had something.

Me too - I couldn't remember if they had a fling that was flung or one had a crush on the other.

Either way he'll mix things up a bit if he hangs around. I hope he does I think he's a decent character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Love this show so much, I was a huge fan of NCIS, but i am actually liking the LA one better just now (still love gibbs though :p ) Looking forward to Kensi's return, I love how at the moment they keep missing each other in the video calls, it's like fate is keeping them apart for a big reunion.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJGoober wrote: »
    Love this show so much, I was a huge fan of NCIS, but i am actually liking the LA one better just now (still love gibbs though :p ) Looking forward to Kensi's return, I love how at the moment they keep missing each other in the video calls, it's like fate is keeping them apart for a big reunion.

I'm guessing some people are posting from a US pace point of view. Problem is some of us are watching UK pace and there are not 2 threads for NCIS LA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Good point.

Mods: Can you please re-dub this thread UK pace (based on the fact the majority are watching at that pace).

Thanks in advance. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    ^Good point.

Mods: Can you please re-dub this thread UK pace (based on the fact the majority are watching at that pace).

Thanks in advance. :)

So sorry i did not know :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry my bad im from the uk so i should have put uk pace when i created it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SJGoober wrote: »
    So sorry i did not know :blush:
    Sorry my bad im from the uk so i should have put uk pace when i created it

No need to apologise both! Its ok, I'd forgot that we were so far behind the US pace these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kensi's bump is starting to show
    Forum Member
    I forgot to look :)

I also noticed that Miguel Ferrer was in the opening credits but didn't appear in the show. I assume his scenes were cut but someone forgot to remove his name.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kensi's bump is starting to show

Yeah I noticed that in her first scene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to look :)

I also noticed that Miguel Ferrer was in the opening credits but didn't appear in the show. I assume his scenes were cut but someone forgot to remove his name.

I'd imagine that as he's in the main credits (and not "also starring") he's classed as a regular and so his name will appear regardless.
    Forum Member
    I guess we'll find out next week. (Though he'll probably be in it just to annoy me :D)
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else wonder why Sky edit this programme the way that they do?

I’m talking about the black and white freeze frame shots that Sky remove when they broadcast the episodes. If you’ve never seen the US broadcasts, when the show returns after a commercial break (so it happens about 4 or so times in each episode) there are 3 or 4 black and white freeze frame shots from upcoming scenes before a freeze frame shot of the opening of the scene which then turns to colour and continues (hopefully that makes sense!). All we see is the final freeze frame that then starts the scene.

Why to Sky remove these bits? It doesn’t really change the programme, but I often wonder why they do it.
    Forum Member
    I notice that they do sometimes show them. Which makes the lack of consistency even more odd!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am i the only one who hates seeing the action at the beginning and then going back before it happens? it spoils the suspense and surprise when you have already seen whats going to happen.