Now TV Kids

wintvwintv Posts: 493
Forum Member
Received an email from Now TV today saying that they have given me a four months kids pass free.

Can see the pass within my account yet section not appearing on Now Tv even following a software update.

Anybody else have this offer?

Comments

• denis1501denis1501 Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    14 day free trial was all I got. And my young lad's very disappointed, Teen Titans Go! is nowhere to be seen! :)
  • Gerry MandarinGerry Mandarin Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get the impression from the ad that Now TV Kids is an app only. Not accessible through the box or online. I think the idea is that they have no visibility of the adult related content.
  • NightdeamonNightdeamon Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all an app in the end, isnt it :)

You might need to restart the box if the app is crashing, the now tv tile has turned yellow and kids appears down the side with the others.
  • wintvwintv Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    I get the impression from the ad that Now TV Kids is an app only. Not accessible through the box or online. I think the idea is that they have no visibility of the adult related content.

I have the Kids section on two Now TV units a white box and a black box however you may well be able to get it as an app but not checked any further.
  • mattybmattyb Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wintv wrote: »
    Received an email from Now TV today saying that they have given me a four months kids pass free.

Can see the pass within my account yet section not appearing on Now Tv even following a software update.

Anybody else have this offer?

Yes I've received this offer too, and the Kids section has appeared on all my Now TV devices and Smart LG TV.
  • stephen122333stephen122333 Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I have been offered is a 2week trial.
  • EastEast Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is the offer for most. I wonder if you activate the offer and then cancel straight away if any others offers will become available.
  • Black HughBlack Hugh Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cancelled my Sky package and replaced it with Now Entertainment and Kids. Saving of £28 a month. The channels I and the children watch are almost all there. Disney XD the only major one missing for my family.

Pretty impressed with it so far
  • Black HughBlack Hugh Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. Seems you have to have been with Now TV for a while to get the 4 months offer.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    been with them two years.. got 4 months free
  • retrodjretrodj Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I received an email yesterday with a 4 months free offer for the kids pass despite not having any active NOW TV passes any more. I will take it up because it allows my youngest to watch it on his playstation.