Options

The Glasgow Doctor Who Society's Humourous Images

glasgowwhoglasgowwho Posts: 72
Forum Member
Hi everyone

We've put together a few humourous images over the last few days at the Glasgow Doctor Who Society that I think some of you might find quite amusing.

There's a (small) gallery at the group's website here if anyone's interested!

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post them so my apologies if not!)

Cheers!

Al.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    glasgowwho wrote: »
    Hi everyone

We've put together a few humourous images over the last few days at the Glasgow Doctor Who Society that I think some of you might find quite amusing.

Cheers!

Al.

We've added a couple more images for lovers of Doctor Who based puns...
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Okay, what's with the constant linking to the website whenever the phrase "Doctor Who" appears? Are you link farming?
  • Options
    outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    glasgowwho wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Cheers!

Al.

Sutekh and Sweep. :D
    Okay, what's with the constant linking to the website whenever the phrase "Doctor Who" appears? Are you link farming?

A link to the homepage of the fan group in question hardly seems like a big issue to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Terribly sorry. I wasn't aware it was considered bad form.

As Outside suggested, it's just a link to our homepage.

If the mods have a problem with it, I'll certainly stop doing it.

Cheers!