**The Official VICTOR EBUWA To Win Thread**

Comments

• JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep the pressure on. And remember we don't know exactly when the phone lines will close tomorrow. They closed very early during the BB11 final. So don't wait until the last minute, make your vote count!
  • MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep voting for Vic people!!

Slick Man to win UBB!!

:D:D:D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep the pressure on. And remember we don't know exactly when the phone lines will close tomorrow. They closed very early during the BB11 final. So don't wait until the last minute, make your vote count!

Yep am doing.;)
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, me too!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The odds seem so likely Victor will finish 4th... his winning odds suggest that AND the Next Eviction odds suggets he will be 4th out... which equals to 4th place as well.

In the next eviction odds, they seem certain Preston will be either 7th or 6th place... same as in the win odds.

So he is 4th from all view points, we must move him higher!!!!
  • MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    The odds seem so likely Victor will finish 4th... his winning odds suggest that AND the Next Eviction odds suggets he will be 4th out... which equals to 4th place as well.

In the next eviction odds, they seem certain Preston will be either 7th or 6th place... same as in the win odds.

So he is 4th from all view points, we must move him higher!!!!

He is at really good odds to put a flutter on to win. I suspect there may be a few bets put on him on the run up tomorrow.

But keep voting, we can do it.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mist wrote: »

But keep voting, we can do it.

Yes. We. Can.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Someone should have set up a proper Victor To Win Twitter or taken over one of the existing ones...the two there are haven't been updated in days and haven't even tweeted his phone number yet. Probably too late now anyway.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Someone should have set up a proper Victor To Win Twitter or taken over one of the existing ones...the two there are haven't been updated in days and haven't even tweeted his phone number yet. Probably too late now anyway.

There are fbs too and there are people on the street too one of which is A 73 year old man who is passing out leaflets. Its all go on the App thread.;)
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    My monitor broke recently but had it not I'd be in full victor support mode backing the main man. Keep up the good work guys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Invite more people to this thread :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grandad and I have asked on another thread for people to dedicate a vote for Victor for us as we live in France and can't vote. Our son is doing some, but it occurs to me of everyone who posted on this thread did just one more vote for us it could really help.

I know that sounds cheeky, but it's so frustrating not to be able to vote. Keep going though you're all doing a brilliant job.

GG xx
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very suspicious about the phone lines closing early for BB11, I was waiting to see who the last two were to vote again :(
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be a great result for the long term viewers of BB if Victor won.

I want Brian to win but would be equally happy for Victor to win (or Chantelle).
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging UBB on it's own merits Vic definitely has to win.

If we're judging on nostalgia then he also should have a crack at winning. It would be between him, Nick and Brian.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    There are fbs too and there are people on the street too one of which is A 73 year old man who is passing out leaflets. Its all go on the App thread.;)

That old man is Victor's dad. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grandad and I have asked on another thread for people to dedicate a vote for Victor for us as we live in France and can't vote. Our son is doing some, but it occurs to me of everyone who posted on this thread did just one more vote for us it could really help.

I know that sounds cheeky, but it's so frustrating not to be able to vote. Keep going though you're all doing a brilliant job.

GG xx

I am from Spain but I am studying in the UK.
    I will do two votes ,one for you and one for Grandad.
    Victor to win..:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its starting to hit me, maybe because I'm listening to slow songs right now (Im always listening to dance, trance, club etc...) but slow music is making me emotional about tomorrow tonight... this time tomorrow, the winners interview will be on I'm sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant Sparc - Thank you.

Come on you lot this can be done and wouldn't it just shock them all so much!!!!:confused:

GG xx
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bah, he's dropped to fourth on the BBO poll...but still only 1% and 2% behind Nikki and Chantelle.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    BB are really pushing Nikki to win now. Probably because she'll do work with Endemol afterwards.
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just voted for him - he deserves it above all the others. so far ahead of everyone in his thinking. more entertaining, more alert, funnier, blah blah blah, etc words no longer needed. he's the best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just voted for him - he deserves it above all the others. so far ahead of everyone in his thinking. more entertaining, more alert, funnier, blah blah blah, etc words no longer needed. he's the best.

YEAH, that's the spirit! just think positive guys :)
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor victorious