Who's Doing Her?-Place Your Bets Now (EastEnders)

124»

Comments

• The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek
    Why do people still think it's Ray? we know it's not Ray or Max.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    Why do people still think it's Ray? we know it's not Ray or Max.
    How do we? They are still suspects

Everyone seems to think it's Derek and he (and Max) is the ones i don't want it to be
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek
    dan2008 wrote: »
    How do we? They are still suspects

Everyone seems to think it's Derek and he (and Max) is the ones i don't want it to be

When whoever it was went to the kitchen yesterday, their shadow had hair. Ray and Max don't.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    When whoever it was went to the kitchen yesterday, their shadow had hair. Ray and Max don't.
    That's so they don't give it away. The guy was also Tall so that would rule Derek out. This is why they do this sort of thing so they don't give it away
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek
    I actually think it could be Max, remember Tanya said to Stacey that Max is the type of guy to go for girls who don't like themselves very much, well Kat, apparently, doesn't like herself very much...so?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Derek
    Thank you wrote: »
    Its obviously Ray.

and you know this for a fact
  • JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray
    My money is all on Ray, although I don't want it to be him. It would be completely out of what we know as his character. Especially the obsessive phone calls to Kat, who was begging him to stay away. He has mostly been shown as a good, honest man who is dedicated to his long-lost son :rolleyes: and his daughter. Not to mention Alfie has always been kind to him.

I hope I'm wrong, but Ray is due a new storyline and I'll be shocked if they have managed to shoehorn Derek into yet another one. Jack is a walking joke, and this kind of thing would almost be expected of Max.
  • angelbabyxangelbabyx Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually have a feeling it could be Michael but was thinking it was Ray, but then after the scene where Kat said 'come in' and possibly stuff happened he was seen out in the bar serving drinks I think, still the camera showed him, could've been him.
    Kat seems to feel really sorry for Michael, and has been being very nice to him, perhaps that's why...
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    183 people voted in this poll. i thought we werent meant to care??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Joey
    All of them.
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Oh joy, yet another thread:rolleyes:
  • FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazellis wrote: »
    Oh joy, yet another thread:rolleyes:

You said that on the previous page. :rolleyes:
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack
    I voted Jack back on page 1, and I still think its Jack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Ray
    Shouldn't there be an option for "Everyone"?

And it must be Ray - on this occasion anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Derek
    it must be Phil, as he isnt on any suspect list, plus he's not getting any either, so it must be him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek
    I would honest to god love it to be Derek!
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derek
    I actually think it could be Max, remember Tanya said to Stacey that Max is the type of guy to go for girls who don't like themselves very much, well Kat, apparently, doesn't like herself very much...so?

I agree with this. Also this is not like a murder whodunnit is it? In murder whodunnits it's someone unlikely yet also makes sense plotwise i.e. Anne killing Frank (Corrie), Lisa shooting Phil (EE) and Stacey killing Archie (EE) but they had a whodunnit with Laura's one night stand remember - we had a choice between Paul, Ricky and Garry and it turned out to be the most obvious person - Garry. Except I suppose there was a twist since Ian's vasectomy hadn't worked and despite having a one night stand with Laura, Garry never concieved Bobby and it was Ian who was Bobby's dad after all.