Options

Unwrapped Christmas Presents on Ebay

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody know! Although all it seemed to include was Glee lipbalm. :confused:
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    :mad::mad::mad: They are still at it on Ebay.
    Sorry cannot link it :(

Stunning diamond engagement ring. In a very unfortunate situation personally so regretfully cannot have this ring anymore.worn for about 3weeks selling for personal reasons any questions please ask

Serious bidders only

Quick secure post

This is a diamond engagement ring would be perfect for same purpose or valentines value £1370 from W.bruford

Starting bid:£375.00
    [ 0 bids ]
    Place bid
    Enter £375.00 or more
    Price:£995.00 Buy it now
    Add to basket
    Add to Watch list

I emailed them and asked for a photo to be shown as I did not want to bid on a ring from a Kinder Egg :D
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shouldn't she give the ring back to the guy who's clearly had a lucky escape from marrying a scammer :D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    googleking wrote: »
    shouldn't she give the ring back to the guy who's clearly had a lucky escape from marrying a scammer :D

So true :D

I asked her to put a photo up and all she put was a brochure photo, not her one :rolleyes:

She also told me she is not dishonest :eek: Course your not luv :rolleyes::mad:

There are still Christmas presents on there :eek:
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

I asked her to put a photo up and all she put was a brochure photo, not her one :rolleyes:

She also told me she is not dishonest :eek: Course your not luv :rolleyes::mad:

There are still Christmas presents on there :eek:

It's coming up for Easter....time for unwanted "unwrapped" Easter eggs to hit Ebay...some gems of broken hearted stories to be had I bet.
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

It's probably a haribo ring!