Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been my favourite by-product of the outbreak of "happyaccyfever" that has hit poor, unprepared Z/celebville recently.

I bet he is gutted. All those "top" mag covers that they won't get now.:D

ah but I'm sure Pete will give his "good friend" Simon a few parenting tips in his column of truth. Also no DOTY competition next year as Simon will not attend unless they name a large boat "Premier Inn" and have the ceremony somewhere in the Med.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :D
    *waves and pelts everyone with maltesers and cheesy wotsits*

I would imagine that PA used the same half-arsed, lackadaisical approach to BBCAndre he seems to do with everything else and just shouted out a load of suggestions for the things he wanted on the website then went for a nice lie down while someone else did the actual work.

Won't he have to drop all the "only single joint custody dad in the world" shtick now that the blessed Emily is not only bearing the Spawn of Andre but is also on the verge of becoming Mrs PA number 2?

I was actually wondering how PA was feeling about the impending Baby Andre being overshadowed not only by Will and Kate, but the even more hilarious and unlikely announcement of Simon Cowell's "happy accident".;)

:eek::eek: Back 5 mins & causing trouble;)
    This has been my favourite by-product of the outbreak of "happyaccyfever" that has hit poor, unprepared Z/celebville recently.

I bet he is gutted. All those "top" mag covers that they won't get now.:D

I predict night after night of waking up drenched in sweat, screaming "Nnnooooooooooo" while poor Ems does her best to comfort inconsolable Pete as well as, desperately trying to rock him back to sleep.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    *waves and pelts everyone with maltesers and cheesy wotsits*

I would imagine that PA used the same half-arsed, lackadaisical approach to BBCAndre he seems to do with everything else and just shouted out a load of suggestions for the things he wanted on the website then went for a nice lie down while someone else did the actual work.

Won't he have to drop all the "only single joint custody dad in the world" shtick now that the blessed Emily is not only bearing the Spawn of Andre but is also on the verge of becoming Mrs PA number 2?

I was actually wondering how PA was feeling about the impending Baby Andre being overshadowed not only by Will and Kate, but the even more hilarious and unlikely announcement of Simon Cowell's "happy accident".;)

haha, you're right about the single dad tag, I bet CP will be brain storming for something new in the coming months.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    ah but I'm sure Pete will give his "good friend" Simon a few parenting tips in his column of truth. Also no DOTY competition next year as Simon will not attend unless they name a large boat "Premier Inn" and have the ceremony somewhere in the Med.

PA and Emily must be absolute certs for the DOTY/MOTY awardage.

The only prize Cowell must be up for is MUSDOTY.;)
    (Most Unlikely Sperm Donor of the Year)
    Forum Member

Isn't it odd he has to give advice to his "good friends" via his column, most people would phone or visit their friends, unless of course, all these "good friends" were actually a figment of his imagination.
    Surely not?!:eek:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha, you're right about the single dad tag, I bet CP will be brain storming for something new in the coming months.

They are not officially living together yet, are they? Do you think we are supposed to be having a "Will they? Won't They?" about them?

If so, that thunder has also been stolen by HighPants.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it odd he has to give advice to his "good friends" via his column, most people would phone or visit their friends, unless of course, all these "good friends" were actually a figment of his imagination.

Maybe PA and Simon have just "lost touch" like he and Robbie Williams did.
    Simon Cowell is such a reclusive, publicity-shy sort of person it's hardly surprising is it?;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PA and Emily must be absolute certs for the DOTY/MOTY awardage.

The only prize Cowell must be up for is MUSDOTY.;)
    (Most Unlikely Sperm Donor of the Year)

MLTCATMAGBITAPAJOISHINTMUSDOTY....

Most likely to create a time machine and go back in time and put a jacket on it so he is not the Most Umlikey Sperm Donor of the Year.
    Forum Member
    They are not officially living together yet, are they? Do you think we are supposed to be having a "Will they? Won't They?" about them?

If so, that thunder has also been stolen by HighPants

:D:D:D
    Maybe PA and Simon have just "lost touch" like he and Robbie Williams did.
    Simon Cowell is such a reclusive, publicity-shy sort of person it's hardly surprising is it?;)

I would say Robbie Williams & Simon Cowell are hiding out in a purpose built PA shelter;)
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say Robbie Williams & Simon Cowell are hiding out in a purpose built PA shelter;)

Along with every other celebrity not affiliated with CAN/so desperate for fame that they would willingly associate with PA.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That whole "good friend" business does make me laugh.... So, so cringeworthy
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I met Victoria Beckham once in Harrods ... And nodded a hello ..so I'm claiming she and I are friends who have lost touch ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his reality show Marriage and Mayhem, it showed the wedding plans of Andre following the birth of Junior. Im wondering if Emily wont be happy that he is saying they wont be getting married until next year, when he clearly made an honest woman of KP much earlier.

It does also pose the important question. If Peter Andre already had a child outside marriage, why did it happen a second time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    In his reality show Marriage and Mayhem, it showed the wedding plans of Andre following the birth of Junior. Im wondering if Emily wont be happy that he is saying they wont be getting married until next year, when he clearly made an honest woman of KP much earlier.

It does also pose the important question. If Peter Andre already had a child outside marriage, why did it happen a second time.

Especially after he has been claiming he wants to do everything " proper" this time...
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pete's far too busy with his career to spend time visiting his less famous friends in person. They should be HONOURED that DOTY has acknowledged them:eek::D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had a funny thought about that. I think people could potentially sue PA for defamation for claiming that they are this friends! In order to have action for defamation

1) the statement must be untrue (yep)
    2) it must be such that it would cause a reasonable person to think less of them (yep!)

Bet PA would stop pretending he had so many celeb friends if one of them sued him! Robbie? Gary? Fancy it?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I had a funny thought about that. I think people could potentially sue PA for defamation for claiming that they are this friends! In order to have action for defamation

2) it must be such that it would cause a reasonable person to think less of them (yep!)

Bet PA would stop pretending he had so many celeb friends if one of them sued him! Robbie? Gary? Fancy it?
    But mean A-listers suing him would just add to his "suffering". Poor Pete gives an exclusive interview (and 5 page photo shoot including his children) about his famous friends abandoned him in his time of need :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But mean A-listers suing him would just add to his "suffering". Poor Pete gives an exclusive interview (and 5 page photo shoot including his children) about his famous friends abandoning him in his time of need :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this one of those spot the difference comps NT or have I got double vision :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Is this one of those spot the difference comps NT or have I got double vision :D:D:D
    Ooops!:o

Had a computer glitch while editing a syntax error. Must have posted as a reply instead of an edit!

Now I know how Pete feels :(:cry:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Just read Peter Andre is 10/1 on going in CBB this year, my that will cause a stir on here, even Emily is mentioned going in too, I just cannot wait for the comments
    Forum Member
    Pete's far too busy with his career to spend time visiting his less famous friends in person. They should be HONOURED that DOTY has acknowledged them:eek::D

I imagine they'll be queuing at the Newsagents door, waiting for it to open the day his Magazine column is out, willing & praying he's gave them a mention!

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Just read Peter Andre is 10/1 on going in CBB this year, my that will cause a stir on here, even Emily is mentioned going in too, I just cannot wait for the comments

I don't think either is going in
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »

Stir? Nah, more like :rolleyes: :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Is it very wrong that I've spent the majority of this Dispatches episode - Celebs, Brands and Fake Fans - waiting for DOTY's name to drop?!
This discussion has been closed.