Options

Week 10: Favourite Couple

13»

Comments

• Options
    Cracklin RosieCracklin Rosie Posts: 3,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe how close the results are :) It's proving to be quite a close competition!

My vote goes to Lisa and Brendan. I have loved them throughout!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Jodie and Ian. What a lovely and genuine partnership they have been.

Gutted to see them go tonight.:cry:

But they went out on a great high. And given that Jodie had so little practice time this week with her flu, I think she made a spectacular effort this week and deserved to stay.
  • Options
    steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Christine and Matthew.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Lisa and Brendan. Totally amazing.
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin and Erin as always.

Thought Lisa was undermarked very slightly. But if she'd performed in the show like her dance off, she'd have blown the comp wide open again. That was spectacular.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Ian and Jodie... :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the last time ever *sob* it is Jodie and Ian
  • Options
    uptowngirluptowngirl Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa & Brendan were back on top form and I loved Rachel & Vincent too! :)
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,219
    Forum Member
    Tom and Camilla for me

He has the lot- the complete package.

Good allround dancer, great personaity and looks like he is enjpoying himself thoroughly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else notice the Judges hysterical over reaction to the most average performances? There was no way that Rachel - sweet as she is - earned 40! Could this be alied to them being put on the back foot as they leap to defend themselves over the way they criticised not only John Sargeant but at the people who voted for him? Arlene in particular conducted a vituperative media campaign over the preceding weeks - usually allied to a plug for Brittannia High - is it time she was replaced with someone who has more artistry? I am old enough to recall those clumsy dance routines she choreograpphed for Pans People ... !!
  • Options
    johnnyutahjohnnyutah Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa and Brendan all the way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine And Matthew..........the Heart Of Scd.
  • Options
    pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    Can't believe how close the results are :) It's proving to be quite a close competition!

Here on DS it is, and the redistribution of John Sergeant and Jodie Kidd's votes is interesting (assuming the people who voted for them last week have voted this week). Everyone apart from Rachel had a ~5 point increase between last week and this week, so at least on these boards there isn't one natural destination for the JS/JK voters - their votes seem to have been evenly divided between Austin, Tom, Lisa and Christine.

On the StrictlyDancing site, Austin gains 5 points, Christine gains 8 points, Tom just over 1 point, Lisa 3 points and Rachel loses just over 6 points, so Austin and Christine appear to be the main beneficiaries.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pasodabble wrote: »
    Here on DS it is, and the redistribution of John Sergeant and Jodie Kidd's votes is interesting (assuming the people who voted for them last week have voted this week). Everyone apart from Rachel had a ~5 point increase between last week and this week, so at least on these boards there isn't one natural destination for the JS/JK voters - their votes seem to have been evenly divided between Austin, Tom, Lisa and Christine.

On the StrictlyDancing site, Austin gains 5 points, Christine gains 8 points, Tom just over 1 point, Lisa 3 points and Rachel loses just over 6 points, so Austin and Christine appear to be the main beneficiaries.

Aww im glad Christine is being recognised, she is lovely and so happy to be on the show, she never stops smiling and I think she is the heart of strictly. Good Luck Christine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel and Vincent are simply stunning!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa and Brendan
    followed closely by Austin/Erin and Tom and Camilla
  • Options