Dannii back next then?

2»

Comments

• chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
    Forum Member
    marianner wrote: »
    Dannii has said her farewell.
    She can't do any of the auditions as AGT runs throughout June & July.

People may think the AGT you're referring to is America's Got Talent rather than Australia's Got Talent, be careful.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Dannii's great but I hope she moves on... I'm excited about the new panel now and want to see them for at least this year.
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like dannii much but when Tulisa fails i'll be glad to welcome dannii back to the panel
  • Goon89Goon89 Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Of course she was. She was younger and prettier than Sharon. They were inseparable...going for dinner together etc

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_04/cowell2SHBZL0111_468x803.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_02/DanniiSimonGOFF_468x352.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_02/DanniiSimonREX_468x325.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_02/xfactorREX_468x300.jpg

She joined the X Factor in 2007 and conveniently her new album came out in the same year ;)

So true, unfortunately the Dannii fans choose to forget what she was like when she joined the X Factor in 2007. She had Simon eating out of her hand, and loved it :D:D
    Forum Member
    Dannii was the only one to say what she thought last series while Cole and Cowell took turns licking each others backsides.

Oh I imagine Dannii well licked Simon's backside when she was his golden girl in 2007 - nudge nudge ;);), say no more :rolleyes:
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how some of you expects people to reply when all you do is insult with your 'opinions'
    Dannii and Simon did have dinner together, she has also had dinner with Louis and others from the show.
    When Dannii joined everything was new to her and Simon became her mentor.

Dannii has a lot of respect for Simon and there is nothing new with that either because she has never made that a secret. Simon is also very fond of Dannii praising her as judge.

It's easy to get caught in the whole media circus but Dannii left the show without any hard feelings. She is supporting the new judges. What she and Simon has in common is that they're both extremely competitive when it comes to mentoring. All in all - it's only a TV show.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    marianner wrote: »
    Dannii has a lot of respect for Simon and there is nothing new with that either because she has never made that a secret. Simon is also very fond of Dannii praising her as judge.

It's easy to get caught in the whole media circus but Dannii left the show without any hard feelings. She is supporting the new judges. What she and Simon has in common is that they're both extremely competitive when it comes to mentoring. All in all - it's only a TV show.

So why dump Dannii from the show then when she was the most popular judge with the public?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    So why dump Dannii from the show then when she was the most popular judge with the public?

She left because she has commitments with Got Talent in Oz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

I wouldn't say she was popular as such, more the best of a bad bunch. She was popular in the context of the programme but I'm not sure beyond that. Her ITV2 show bombed, so she can't be that popular. Losing her isn't a big deal.
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grenade wrote: »
    I wouldn't say she was popular as such, more the best of a bad bunch. She was popular in the context of the programme but I'm not sure beyond that. Her ITV2 show bombed, so she can't be that popular. Losing her isn't a big deal.

it didn't exactly bomb..but she's not a katie or peter who are known for there reality tv show and is part of there careers! Dannii didn't promote the show or anything!
    Forum Member
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    it didn't exactly bomb..but she's not a katie or peter who are known for there reality tv show and is part of there careers! Dannii didn't promote the show or anything!

Well if she's supposed to be so loved by so many, why weren't the ratings better?:rolleyes:
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the Dannii and Simon dynamic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grenade wrote: »

Well I guess winning the "TV Personality Of The Year Award" for the 3rd year in a row, as voted for by over 100,000 public votes at this year's Glamour awards last night means that your absolutely correct then.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    x_bibs93_x wrote: »
    What happened is long story short Cheryl became his new beard - something I'm glad Dannii doesn't see the need to be anymore.

What nonsense - Danni was never linked romantically with Simon and he claims to be just good friends with Cheryl. I'm not sure that you actually understand what the term 'beard' means -
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the Dannii and Simon dynamic

So do I because with them it's 'game on' - nothing personal.
    May the best judge win (Dannii :D)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goon89 wrote: »
    Well if she's supposed to be so loved by so many, why weren't the ratings better?:rolleyes:

"TV Personality Of The Year Award" for the 3rd year in a row

Say no more:D
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see her coming back, she is really loved in the UK.