Don't Trust The B---- in Apartment 23

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's back!! :D Season 2 premiered in the US last night.. got the ep to watch tonight :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just finished watching the new episode, and I thought it was great. I found the start of season 1 good, but lost interest a few episodes in, couldnt even finish an episode, but if the quality I just saw in maintained, it will defo be one of my must watched in the morning. Go B---h!
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A very funny episode. Not sure they'll be able to keep it up without doing more stories about James.

Loved the tranq gun and the Frankie Munz bit.

As a Dawson's Creek fan it was a good mix of DC stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it returned to pretty dismal ratings last night in the US (a series low 1.7 rating, down considerably from last season). I wouldn't get too attached to it, at that level it'll be cancelled before Christmas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it returned to pretty dismal ratings last night in the US (a series low 1.7 rating, down considerably from last season). I wouldn't get too attached to it, at that level it'll be cancelled before Christmas.
    I didn't like that episode, seemed like their wasn't any laugh out loud jokes (I'm not a Dawson fan, so I probably missed a few of the jokes).

Nothing is doing that brilliantly, so ABC might give it till the end of the season to see how it does. Any worse for more than 2 weeks and it's probably gone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know if it aired last night? can't find it in the usual places
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    does anyone know if it aired last night? can't find it in the usual places

Yes it was on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chas smash wrote: »
    Yes it was on.

edit: found it now.. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw the latest, and really liked it, I think its really coming into its own now. At first I just could not get into June, and never thought I would like Chole as much as I wanted to, but I see a stronger chemistry between them, not as strong as Max and Caroline in 2 Broke Girls, but defo growing and making it a much better show.