Dexter Appreciation thread!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! That would be fabulous! :D

And thanks to Luxray (I think) too, who said they'd throw in a vote for me, before the twist happened. I would've replied before but my post got buried and I didn't want to get in the way of everyone's talk. :)

I was able to vote once on Facebook for CBB but I don't think that's possible this time. :(

I didn't even watch that Dexter rap clip because I knew it would bother me. I guess I'm way too sensitive too.

I won't forget Sam saying it makes him sick that Dexter is in the final. It's fine if he doesn't like Dexter but saying things like that show he is very bitter and spiteful. Not appealing at all.

I really don't get his hatred for Dexter. I hope tonight it's proven just how popular Dexter is on the outside!

I've got some free credit on my mobile (topped up at the right time) :) so I'll throw a few votes Sam's way for you too. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed he goes tonight.
  • I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smith32 wrote: »
    Lurker stepping in! I have liked Dexter from the beginning, even when he was a bit weird at the beginning! Have watched him develop into one of the most interesting characters I have ever seen on BB - and that is saying something! I have watched with baited breath the action over the last couple of days and was so pleased on Wednesday when he was given immunity. I waited until last night to see the HL and when Sam turned into a really very unpleasant young man, I decided that is where my votes are going. It looks like we might pull it off too! Would love to evict the twins as well but cant have everything I suppose. I just want to see Sam's face when he (hopefully) is evicted tonight or is at least in the bottom two - it will be a real Sezer moment!

Will be putting lots more votes Sam's way - am at work and using their phone lol

Hi and welcome! :)
  • I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just realised who Dexy reminds me of. This guy from LOST http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin-Soo_Kwon

:)

Daniel Dae Kim is the actor's name. Good looking guy. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I've got some free credit on my mobile (topped up at the right time) :) so I'll throw a few votes Sam's way for you too. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed he goes tonight.

Thank you! You all are too kind! :)

I will be keeping my fingers crossed too. I feel like there are a lot of people voting Sam out, just from reading the main forum. It would be amazing if all of you accomplish this! :D
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    Thank you! That would be fabulous! :D

And thanks to Luxray (I think) too, who said they'd throw in a vote for me, before the twist happened. I would've replied before but my post got buried and I didn't want to get in the way of everyone's talk. :)

I was able to vote once on Facebook for CBB but I don't think that's possible this time. :(

I didn't even watch that Dexter rap clip because I knew it would bother me. I guess I'm way too sensitive too.

I won't forget Sam saying it makes him sick that Dexter is in the final. It's fine if he doesn't like Dexter but saying things like that show he is very bitter and spiteful. Not appealing at all.

I really don't get his hatred for Dexter. I hope tonight it's proven just how popular Dexter is on the outside!

You're welcome! :D I had another 6 votes worth left on my mobile & used them
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Great news - Emma just confirmed they're only saving one!
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »

Imagine all their faces if Charlie is the one saved. :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    You're welcome! :D I had another 6 votes worth left on my mobile & used them

I don't want to get my hopes up but I have a good feeling for tonight. Maybe it's just that Dexter isn't up? lol.

Thanks again! :)
    Forum Member

Aww that's a relief! :)
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else always get the feeling during the show that casual voters are just pouring their votes into the others, leaving our votes in the dust? I guess it's just me being a pessimist :p

Yes :( Need to keep voting though - no point giving up now!

Ooh, where has she said that? Makes me feel a bit better, hope they don't change their minds.
    Forum Member
    I don't want to get my hopes up but I have a good feeling for tonight. Maybe it's just that Dexter isn't up? lol.

Thanks again! :)

Yep. I think we're all relieved in here lol ..makes a change :D
    Forum Member
    -Jade" wrote: »
    Yes :( Need to keep voting though - no point giving up now!

Ooh, where has she said that? Makes me feel a bit better, hope they don't change their minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA9Iff1wd2c :)
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member

The pessimist in me is worried about the ".. I believe" after she said that. I need certainty Willis! :p Strange she thinks Sam is safe if that was filmed today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else always get the feeling during the show that casual voters are just pouring their votes into the others, leaving our votes in the dust? I guess it's just me being a pessimist :p

Perhaps we need to try and vote during the show as well just to give it our all as it is so important to get Sam out after he has been so horrid with his rantings against Dexter. That boy has Calum as his role model with plenty of his own hatred to go with it.
    Forum Member
    -Jade" wrote: »

The pessimist in me is worried about the ".. I believe" after she said that. I need certainty Willis! :p Strange she thinks Sam is safe if that was filmed today.

Her predictions are normally way off to be honest. Last week she said Hazel might survive :p
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought you guys might like this information that Sam on Oddschecker is now Official the one there that is to be evicted. However that does not mean he is as you all know from previous series.;):)

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    I thought you guys might like this information that Sam on Oddschecker is now Official the one there that is to be evicted. However that does not mean he is as you all know from previous series.;):)

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

It's looking good but we cant all become complacent & think he is going..keep voting guys! might have to do another few votes from my mobile now :)
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its really funny how in 24 hours Sam is feeling the power of the Dexter fan base.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Its really funny how in 24 hours Sam is feeling the power of the Dexter fan base.

True. :D

Love that Dexter's name is still there in the odds for eviction. Almost mocking the names above his. :D
  • spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even I have done a vote for Sam! I said I wasn't going to and was going to save voting for Dex, but Sam's excessive laughter in that rap riled me into it! I feel vaguely ashamed. :o!!! Love the idea of this genie task :) - hope it'll make for an amusing show tomorrow! :)

I hope they show the hairstyles from last night in HL today too! :D:cool::p

Ultimately, tonight we don't have to worry*, let's do a little dance! We'll spin around, float up and down while Dexter does advance!!! :D:D

* I hope.... I can't help but feel the fact we don;t have to worry has to be some kind of a trick! Can it really be!!! :eek::)
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good news!

I love that the top comments on the YouTube videos recently are pro-Dexter and anti-Sam.:p
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I am so looking forward to tonight and being able to watch a relaxed Dexter. I hope he still dresses up, he does look smart in a suit, bless him. Can't wait, less than 3 hours now.:D
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times have you all evicted Sam? I have voted 20 times now!

I genuinely believe we could do this! It would be the best eviction show of the series! Still have a tiny bit of doubt that Sophie will go!
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Have you seen this, not sure if it has been posted before.

http://www.**************.co.uk/news/?p=2297:eek::D:o

bigbrotherextra to replace the stars.
  • desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did 10 votes for Sam last night, will.put another flurry on this eve. Really starting to think we can pull this off :eek:
This discussion has been closed.