Options

Who nominated who

Comments

• Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Well it's clear Jim is seen as a threat, especially by Lionel and Linda.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellymix can get some of the nominations wrong. However, Lionel is looking so two faced nominating Jim.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that Luisa doesn't appear to be popular in there too.
    You wouldn't have guessed it from the HL shows.

Really, they've got to sort something out with the balance in the editing. We just aren't seeing a representative picture of what's going on in there because BB overshadow everything else by concentrating on one story at a time.
    Why don't BB ever learn?
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Why on earth has Lionel nominated Jim?
    I really don't get that.
    Because they seem like quite closish mates in there.

Does Lionel want to get rid of the 'Old' competition so he can get the oldie vote?
    Or does he genuinely feel that Jim would like to go?

He obviously knows Jim. I think it's pretty clear that most show bizzy types who know Jim don't actually like him very much for the simple reason that he isn't very nice. Harsh but true ........on last nights BOTS Nina Myskow said as much as she could with Rylan shushing her.

He simply isn't very well liked. Of course Lionel sits with him -they are closest in age and know each other. It doesn't automatically follow that they're 'mates'.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Dappy and Luisa voted for each other .........have I missed something? I thought they got on.

I thought the sane,I am confuddled
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He obviously knows Jim. I think it's pretty clear that most show bizzy types who know Jim don't actually like him very much for the simple reason that he isn't very nice. Harsh but true ........on last nights BOTS Nina Myskow said as much as she could with Rylan shushing her.

He simply isn't very well liked. Of course Lionel sits with him -they are closest in age and know each other. It doesn't automatically follow that they're 'mates'.

I don't think it's harsh. I don't think it's something which would come as a surprise to Jim. I'm sure that he doesn't think that everybody in showbiz loves him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the sane,I am confuddled

I do recall one diary room entry where Luisa stated that Dappy got her nerves when she was spending time with Jasmine.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Of course we know how much Nina is loved in the show biz circles...............not!
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that Luisa doesn't appear to be popular in there too.
    You wouldn't have guessed it from the HL shows.

Really, they've got to sort something out with the balance in the editing. We just aren't seeing a representative picture of what's going on in there because BB overshadow everything else by concentrating on one story at a time.
    Why don't BB ever learn?

Although Luisa is one of my favourites, she's not backwards about talking about the other housemates. She's pretty much done it with everyone in there. I'm not sure a few of them wouldn't have noticed that.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth has Lionel nominated Jim?
    I really don't get that.
    Because they seem like quite closish mates in there.

Does Lionel want to get rid of the 'Old' competition so he can get the oldie vote?
    Or does he genuinely feel that Jim would like to go?

Lionel reminds me of a "smiling assassin" type, his cheesy grin looks fake as though he is having to clench his teeth and hold his tongue to keep his "cheery" image up i have a feeling he could be a nasty piece of work JMO though..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »
    Of course we know how much Nina is loved in the show biz circles...............not!

That is neither here nor there ..........she was simply speaking the truth.
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Interesting that Luisa was the only female not to vote for another female..

I agree and think better of her for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Lionel reminds me of a "smiling assasin" type, his cheesy grin looks fake as though he is having to clench his teeth and hold his tongue to keep his "cheery" image up i have a feeling he could be a nasty piece of work JMO though..

From personal experience I wouldn't trust anything that Lionel says. His only interest is in himself and his diva ways.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, as I've pointed out to you before she was rounding the troops with that little display of hers over the "pillows", and bitching about Jim, saying he was up Evander's arse. It's funny, the people who nominated Jim were the ones sat on Linda's bed, listening to her poison.

It was all the girls who were on the bed with Linda talking about 'pillowgate', plus Lionel. I did expect the former votes. Didn't expect the latter though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    From personal experience I wouldn't trust anything that Lionel says. His only interest is in himself and his diva ways.

Ohhh interesting.... i believe it that is exectly how i imagine he is, and the bum licking for him from Rylan(roll eyes)and BBBOTS makes me annoyed as they treat him like some huge A-lister(he isnt)
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Of course, as I've pointed out to you before she was rounding the troops with that little display of hers over the "pillows", and bitching about Jim, saying he was up Evander's arse. It's funny, the people who nominated Jim were the ones sat on Linda's bed, listening to her poison.

I noticed that >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lionel reminds me of a "smiling assassin" type, his cheesy grin looks fake as though he is having to clench his teeth and hold his tongue to keep his "cheery" image up i have a feeling he could be a nasty piece of work JMO though..

I'm trying to remember what he was like on the Channel 5 reality show 'The Farm' several years ago.
    But I can hardly remember anything where Lionel is concerned. I have a vague memory of him being a real shit, and much like how you describe him with the smiling face hiding a quite nasty side, but I don't remember him necessarily being unpopular as a contestant.
    In fact I think it was the fact that his smiling showbizzy side was trying to suppress a really grumpy unpleasant side which was quite funny and intriguing.
  • Options
    desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They revealed Lionel's reasons on BOTS last night (not names) and the one that would fit Jim was wtte of "this is a tactical nomination as I don't think anyone else would nominate him". Plus some guff about how he's just nominating those whose names he can remember. I doubt it's particularly two-faced, those quotes just gave the impression that he's not taking it all too seriously. But I guess it will become clearer in a bit when we see it.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They revealed Lionel's reasons on BOTS last night (not names) and the one that would fit Jim was wtte of "this is a tactical nomination as I don't think anyone else would nominate him". Plus some guff about how he's just nominating those whose names he can remember.

That was Evander's nomination of Ollie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They revealed Lionel's reasons on BOTS last night (not names) and the one that would fit Jim was wtte of "this is a tactical nomination as I don't think anyone else would nominate him". Plus some guff about how he's just nominating those whose names he can remember. I doubt it's particularly two-faced, those quotes just gave the impression that he's not taking it all too seriously. But I guess it will become clearer in a bit when we see it.

I thought those were Evanders reasons.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Funny that, I don't find anything warm or 'kindly' about him either. He comes across to me as quite arrogant and someone who could be very petulant. I dislike Jim but at least you know where you are with him.
  • Options
    desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    That was Evander's nomination of Ollie.
    I thought those were Evanders reasons.

Ohhhhh! :blush: Sorry. Did they give Lionel's though?
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite surprised Evander nominated Jasmine...if only because they'd have some more common ground in regards to chit chat...

...of course he may want to talk as little as possible going by the highlights. :D.

I'm also surprised they put 5 up when they could have got away with 3. I wouldn't have thought they'd risk the Jasmine vs Casey/Lee return fallout storyline unless they had no other choice.:confused:
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    How did sour-faced Linda only get one nomination?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm trying to remember what he was like on the Channel 5 reality show 'The Farm' several years ago.
    But I can hardly remember anything where Lionel is concerned. I have a vague memory of him being a real shit, and much like how you describe him with the smiling face hiding a quite nasty side, but I don't remember him necessarily being unpopular as a contestant.
    In fact I think it was the fact that his smiling showbizzy side was trying to suppress a really grumpy unpleasant side which was quite funny and intriguing.
    I watched the farm too,i cant quite remember but im sure he name dropped (a lot) and was quite nasty.. im sure someone else on the forum will remember.
    Bela wrote: »
    Funny that, I don't find anything warm or 'kindly' about him either. He comes across to me as quite arrogant and someone who could be very petulant. I dislike Jim but at least you know where you are with him.

Agree^^ i think if he is a nasty piece of work the producers will make sure it isnt shown as that wont fit Emma and Rylans "sweet Grandad Lionel" image;-)