Options

Official Katie, Peter and Alex thread

Comments

• Options
    Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Compared to him, Kate is just a lovable misfit.

Can't stand the man. Seems like a nasty piece of work.

Wow...you must really dislike him the Rosie:D

I used to go and watch him dj quite a bit, dont really follow him that much these days tbh.

I know more about Jordan because im addicted to her bloody tv show:o:D
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    Wow...you must really dislike him the Rosie:D

I used to go and watch him dj quite a bit, dont really follow him that much these days tbh.

I know more about Jordan because im addicted to her bloody tv show:o:D

I can almost make excuses for Kate because she's not the sharpest tack in the box.

BG comes across as a bit malicious to me, and he's reasonably intelligent.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I can almost make excuses for Kate because she's not the sharpest tack in the box.

Jordan is thick - but compared to Lurch she's Einstein! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    Jordan is thick, but compared to Lurch she's Einstein! :eek:

Good god, thats worrying...good job theyve got management to make life choices for them:eek::(:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good god, thats worrying...good job theyve got management to make life choices for them:eek::(:p

Judging by the choices made, they're not much better! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Judging by the choices made, they're not much better! :eek::D

Lol:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry, who is BG?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Sorry, who is BG?

Boy George...theres an article in which he says she is sweet and theyve hung out together and shes not as bad as she appears on tv.
    Someone said, hes only said thatbecause he ahs a new single to promote..whih would be a bit dumb, as shes not too popular at the mo is she.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Boy George...theres an article in which he says she is sweet and theyve hung out together and shes not as bad as she appears on tv.
    Someone said, hes only said thatbecause he ahs a new single to promote..whih would be a bit dumb, as shes not too popular at the mo is she.:p

She's well capable of appearing nice as pie when she wants to - that's how she draws people in.

It's only when she can't be bothered to be pleasant - most of the time - when the really horrible side comes out. :eek::(

If she was rotten all the time, nobody would bother with her at all.

Which takes me to something I've been meaning to comment on for some time.

I watched her on the first IAC stint, and she was really good fun, laughing, easy going, brave, helpful, uncomplaining, etc etc.

I watched her the second time, and she was moaney, irritable, cowardly, snotty, sweary, etc etc.

How the heck can someone change so much in such a relatively short period of time? :confused:

Was it all the adulation and getting her way all the time? If so, it's seriously bad for her. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks, Gemski. :)

I can believe KP's actually quite bearable - wouldn't go as far as sweet, mind you - when she's not being unbearable. No one can be that awful all the time, it's impossible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »
    Coincidentally he has a new single to promote. A bit of name-dropping never goes amiss.

hahaaaa. Are you being serious? Name-dropping KP??!! LOL.

I like BG, glad to see him getting back on his feet. And it's not impossible that KP is actually reasonably good company when she's 'off duty'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Gemski. :)

I can believe KP's actually quite bearable - wouldn't go as far as sweet, mind you - when she's not being unbearable. No one can be that awful all the time, it's impossible.

She didnt get where she is now (having no talent and not much in the brains department) by being a nicey nicey normal woman did she.
    I dont believe shes all bad either...addicted to fame and attention and plays the part of media panto dame very well.

I thought she was ok in both im a celebs and people in there with her seemed to quite like her too and they were quite surprised that they liked her...which would make you think shes not all bad.:)
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BG has really hit rock bottom if he's hanging out with Katie Price (and being complementary about her). She's exactly the type of person that the BG of old would have despised. I liked the BG of old - he was a real character with genuine talent and charisma. Sad that he's now reduced to kissing Katie Price's backside in order to stay in the public eye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hahaaaa. Are you being serious? Name-dropping KP??!! LOL.

I like BG, glad to see him getting back on his feet. And it's not impossible that KP is actually reasonably good company when she's 'off duty'.

Well exactly...hes not some unknown either is he.
    Hes a world famous DJ and popstar...ok so hes a bit more famous for his notoriety lately, but all the same i dont think he would EVER need to namedrop Jordan:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I watched her on the first IAC stint, and she was really good fun, laughing, easy going, brave, helpful, uncomplaining, etc etc.

She was also sly and manipulative.

She tried to put Kerry off in their joint trial - it was as though she didn't want her to do better than her, or even equal it.

But what really got me was the way she whispered (knowing full well that anyone watching would hear) that David Beckham had made some kind of pass at her. And not one from right midfield.

She also slagged off Alex Best behind her back. Probably because she was the only one in the jungle who was at least as attractive as she was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    BG has really hit rock bottom if he's hanging out with Katie Price (and being complementary about her). She's exactly the type of person that the BG of old would have despised. I liked the BG of old - he was a real character with genuine talent and charisma. Sad that he's now reduced to kissing Katie Price's backside in order to stay in the public eye.

Yes, it's sad isn't it. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was also sly and manipulative.

She tried to put Kerry off in their joint trial - it was as though she didn't want her to do better than her, or even equal it.

But what really got me was the way she whispered (knowing full well that anyone watching would hear) that David Beckham had made some kind of pass at her. And not one from right midfield.

She also slagged off Alex Best behind her back. Probably because she was the only one in the jungle who was at least as attractive as she was.

Well, I'm not going to argue, but I quite liked her at that time.

It may be that she pulled the wool over my eyes - as well as Pete's I guess. :(
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

Agree completely.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It may be that she pulled the wool over my eyes - as well as Pete's I guess. :(

She pulled the wool over the eyes of a lot of people, and she is still doing it now if some of the posters on here are anything to go by. :(
  • Options
    soda syphonsoda syphon Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    The point of that was...........:confused:
    Completely off topic and baiting!

I dont like Clare Powell i think shes a rhino and im entitled to my opinion on her and her morbid obesity:D

Just like youre all allowed to call Jordan/Peter/Alex and any other celeb all the horrible things you want to.:)

But that's a rather pointless point, Claire's body size, what's that got to do with anything? It's like saying Kate Moss' agent is ugly, so what?

But you CAN say, logically, that KP is ugly (IMO) because she sets herself up in the public eye as possessing style, does the pouty posing bit etc, all for us so we are entitled to criticise if we like. But Claire is a manager/agent and although we do see her, she is essentially not a public persona.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    But that's a rather pointless point, Claire's body size, what's that got to do with anything? It's like saying Kate Moss' agent is ugly, so what?

But you CAN say, logically, that KP is ugly (IMO) because she sets herself up in the public eye as possessing style, does the pouty posing bit etc, all for us so we are entitled to criticise if we like. But Claire is a manager/agent and although we do see her, she is essentially not a public persona.

Well said! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is with old silicone jugs, she has acted a part so long that she has actually persuaded herself she is that person either that or she has forgotten who the real person is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, I'm not going to argue, but I quite liked her at that time.

I liked her before she went in tbh. It was IAC (Part 1) that started my dislike of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give me a break. Because someone is a manager one cannot call them fat or say anything about them:rolleyes: Yet because Katie Price is in the public eye, today alone it has been suggested she could have caused Harvey's disabilities, she killed her next baby by drinking, not to mention a **** for having children with different men (despite being married to two of those men).

You can call people whatever you like and that is your choice. Equally others can. If Claire decides not to go for the lipo or gastric band, a good stint in a health farm may help - at least Katie financing it will come as a bonus. Maybe if she trimmed up a bit, Neville might make an honest woman of her. Speaking of morals, it would then make her child legitimate. At least Katies married:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    No idea where Alex is but here is something new.

Boy George on being friends with Katie Price, plus views on Alex Reid, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse and more

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/03/19/boy-george-on-being-friends-with-katie-price-plus-views-on-alex-reid-lindsay-lohan-amy-winehouse-and-more-watch-video-115875-22124411/

George has always liked Katie, right from when he first met her on the Frank Skinner show years ago when she was pregnant with Harvey. She wasn't very happy and he took pity on her and gave her a hat! I think they've been quite friendly ever since, with Pete even commenting that they have quite a similar outlook on life! :eek:
This discussion has been closed.