Options

Victoria Beckham avoids Price flight to LA!

Comments

• Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strangely enough, I thought you would, since you are not a fan of Katie!!:p:)

KP is a proven liar, therefore it's hard to believe anything she says. She could have been telling the truth, but her previous and subsequent form doesn't exactly inspire confidence in any of her claims.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    KP is a proven liar

Where's your proof? I don't see it.

This surely boils down to Vicky Beckham not wanting to be upstaged when she touches down. That woman is so up herself it's embarrassing.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

This surely boils down to Vicky Beckham not wanting to be upstaged when she touches down. That woman is so up herself it's embarrassing.

VB be upstaged by KP :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    VB be upstaged by KP :D:D

double:D:D
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I must have missed the memo which stated that disliking someone automatically equates to snobbery! There are all sorts of reasons for dislike, so why does it have to boil down to snobbery? Perhaps that's a convenient excuse for KP, rather than facing up to the fact that her behavior turns a lot of people off her.

KP said some hideous things about Victoria Beckham in the early days, plus saying on national television that David tried to get off with her.

Snobbery doesn't come into it. Victoria can't stand her, and why should she.

But we don't even know if this is true anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was proven to be a liar in a court of law.

She has also lied about the 'split' with AR.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Travel in an enclosed space with Ms Price and her hangers on or wait 10 minutes and fly in peace and quiet without any chance of having to hear that buzzsaw voice or clap eyes on that face - not a difficult decision I would think
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed the memo which stated that disliking someone automatically equates to snobbery! There are all sorts of reasons for dislike, so why does it have to boil down to snobbery? Perhaps that's a convenient excuse for KP, rather than facing up to the fact that her behavior turns a lot of people off her.

You're right that disliking someone doesn't equal snobbery, but I've read about how Victoria was supposed to have treat Katie when she saw her at a football match years and years ago. This just let me to wonder about few things, that's all.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Not to mention the IAC fiasco when she deliberately lied about dumping Alex.

If anyone starts a thread on her lies, and possible lies, it would go on for pages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    You're right that disliking someone doesn't equal snobbery, but I've read about how Victoria was supposed to have treat Katie when she saw her at a football match years and years ago. This just let me to wonder about few things, that's all.

I've read that as well, and it would appear that KP blamed VB for saying something which was actually said by someone else. She also publicaly claimed that VB's husband came onto her. So she can hardly claim that VB's dislike of her is to do with snobbery. More likely VB dislikes her because of the comments re: her husband and the constant dropping of her name to get column inches.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So was Victoria Beckham! 2005 breast enlargement court papers anyone? The Beckhams are notoriously good at covering their tracks, where as Katie is hopeless at it. But it doesn't make one or the other morally superior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So was Victoria Beckham! 2005 breast enlargement court papers anyone? The Beckhams are notoriously good at covering their tracks, where as Katie is hopeless at it. But it doesn't make one or the other morally superior.

Sorry but if I was forced to choose a role model for my children, and the choices were VB and KP, I would never choose KP.

Victoria Beckham's breast enlargement doesn't come anywhere near the nastiness and maliciousness that Katie Price is associated with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Sorry but if I was forced to choose a role model for my children, and the choices were VB and KP, I would never choose KP.

Victoria Beckham's breast enlargement doesn't come anywhere near the nastiness and maliciousness that Katie Price is associated with.

Me too, at least VB is seen regularly with her children at her side, its mostly Kates & sister that look after her kids, while she is off telling the world about her divorce or how she is still shagging Alex because lets face it all of us do that:rolleyes:

VB probably took another flight to avoid KP tweeting crap about her.

Actually who would want to associate themselves with Jordan nowadays?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Me too, at least VB is seen regularly with her children at her side, its mostly Kates & sister that look after her kids, while she is off telling the world about her divorce or how she is still shagging Alex because lets face it all of us do that:rolleyes:

VB probably took another flight to avoid KP tweeting crap about her.

Actually who would want to associate themselves with Jordan nowadays?

Oh..is regularly enough these days? She is much more often flying off without them than not. She's also lucky enought to have invisible yet enabling parents. How do you think she raises 3 kids when she's forever pictured on her catwark runway aka the airport lounge jetting away from them? You may suggest that Katie relies a lot on her family for child minding...but please don't by suggest that VB is with her children more...quite frankly - that's laughable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh..is regularly enough these days? She is much more often flying off without them than not. She's also lucky enought to have invisible yet enabling parents. How do you think she raises 3 kids when she's forever pictured on her catwark runway aka the airport lounge jetting away from them? You may suggest that Katie relies a lot on her family for child minding...but please don't by suggest that VB is with her children more...quite frankly - that's laughable.

VB regularly courted the press when the spice girls split. She is less than straight forward for example her surgery and the fact she smokes or at least she did. I am not slating her but a lot of celebs have a front which they like the fans to see but isn't the actual reality. She does well keeping the children out of the limelight but she does have carefully staged photos like the rest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    VB regularly courted the press when the spice girls split. She is less than straight forward for example her surgery and the fact she smokes or at least she did. I am not slating her but a lot of celebs have a front which they like the fans to see but isn't the actual reality. She does well keeping the children out of the limelight but she does have carefully staged photos like the rest.

Celebrity courts publicity! Shock, horror.

That's the one thing I don't slate KP for - maybe the way she goes about it, but not the fact that she wants publicity. Celebrities do. Her fans though will go out of their way to point out other celebs who promote themselves, and yet never criticise her for it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I have a bet with myself that this years dress is going to be worse than last years monstrosity? I wonder if it will be as shiny as last year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Is it wrong that I have a bet with myself that this years dress is going to be worse than last years monstrosity? I wonder if it will be as shiny as last year?
    She said that she might wear a dress from her Day 22 so it may well be shinier,:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    She said that she might wear a dress from her Day 22 so it may well be shinier,:eek:

Surely she isn't that desperate for sales, I didn't see anything in that range that would be suitable for a party in my street let alone the Oscar's. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Surely she isn't that desperate for sales, I didn't see anything in that range that would be suitable for a party in my street let alone the Oscar's. :D
    Sorry forgot to add the dress would be from Day 22 couture range !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry forgot to add the dress would be from Day 22 couture range !!

Roflmao good one. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Words fail me. Maybe it was a joke, it must have been a joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was asked by another poster to provide proof that KP is a liar - which I did.

However KP's apologists try to spin it, the plain fact is that she's a proven liar, therefore anything she says (or claims) has to be treated with caution.

All the public comments on the KP/VB feud seem to come from KP. Someone really needs to tell her to belt up because she's coming across as increasingly desperate and bitchy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Victoria has everything KP wanted, including David Beckham. Also more credibility, more class, and she's more respected.

And bearing in mind that Victoria isn't that credible, isn't especially classy, and isn't particularly respected, that's some feat.

You couldn't be more wrong in my opinion, like her or not, VB has a very credible fashion line, she is extremely classy in how she presents herself, and not just her clothes, and has gained a lot of respect from most everyone I know for the way she always puts her children and family first...which is rare to see in the 'celebrity' world.