Prisoner Cell Block H

Comments

• zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes I forgot about Ruth Shaw and Gina Balzano - that ine always made me laugh. There was also Pam - can't remember her second name. Which one was Freda Green? Think I remember her? Around the time of Bea being transferred?

Yeah Freda Green was in it from about 370- 460? She is sat next to Lizzie and her son waiting to see Higgins in the episode when Bridges attacks her. I remember Freda pulling faces everytime Lizzie said something which made me laugh.

If Pam is the one I'm thinking of she was in it a while and was Often sat with Reb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Freda Green was in it from about 370- 460? She is sat next to Lizzie and her son waiting to see Higgins in the episode when Bridges attacks her. I remember Freda pulling faces everytime Lizzie said something which made me laugh.

If Pam is the one I'm thinking of she was in it a while and was Often sat with Reb.

Ah yes Freda!

Pam was in the laundry when the Freak arrived, I think, there was Tammy, Lil and I think Pam, I will check.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes Freda!

Pam was in the laundry when the Freak arrived, I think, there was Tammy, Lil and I think Pam, I will check.

I definately remember Tammy and Lil being in there, and Phyllis and Doreen as well, not sure who else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definately remember Tammy and Lil being in there, and Phyllis and Doreen as well, not sure who else.

surely old Birdbrain was there too?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pam is the one in the flashback episode who is a little older than the rest (bar Tina and Lorna of course) and when Alice and Lou are talking about Lizzie - "she got out, and came back, she got out again, and back in again" - you can see Pam laughing and smiling and I think she actually says "and back again" with Alice.

I'm an addict......I need help
  • SillyBoyBlueSillyBoyBlue Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top five erm... "interesting" faces:

1. Nolene Burke
    2. Nola McKenzie
    3. Martha Eaves
    4. Lurch
    5. Nolene Burke, again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of interesting faces, wouldn't it have been great to see what the mysterious Cynthia Leech looked like
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of interesting faces, wouldn't it have been great to see what the mysterious Cynthia Leech looked like

I actually think not. I actually think that the air of mystery was heightened because we never saw her face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was supposed to be 100 times worse than Joan wasn't she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    surely old Birdbrain was there too?:D

Probably :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pam is the one in the flashback episode who is a little older than the rest (bar Tina and Lorna of course) and when Alice and Lou are talking about Lizzie - "she got out, and came back, she got out again, and back in again" - you can see Pam laughing and smiling and I think she actually says "and back again" with Alice.

I'm an addict......I need help

Yeah she's the one I was thinking of :)

Same here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was supposed to be 100 times worse than Joan wasn't she?

I know imagine what it would have been like if they had brought her to Wentworth, Joan would have looked like the nice officer :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top five erm... "interesting" faces:

1. Nolene Burke
    2. Nola McKenzie
    3. Martha Eaves
    4. Lurch
    5. Nolene Burke, again.

Top 5 deaths

1: Myra Desmond
    2: Eve Wilder
    3: Randi Goodlove
    4: Nola Mckenzie
    5: Mouse :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Ten Extras

1: Tammy Fisher
    2: Bev Cavelli
    3: Freda Green ?
    4: Jacko
    5: Kath Deakin
    6: Lil Stoakes
    7: Lorna Young
    8: Ruth Shaw?
    9: Mary Adler
    10: Valzano? (in the siege episodes)

And if we are counting officers as well I would prob have Officer Brown and Officer Riley in there. Possibly Officer Ratcliffe.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nolene Burke reminds me of Neil from the Young Ones :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Nolene Burke reminds me of Neil from the Young Ones :D

I definately see the resemblance :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if we are counting officers as well I would prob have Officer Brown and Officer Riley in there. Possibly Officer Ratcliffe.

I liked Off Sharpe (blonde who died of lass a fever) and also Officer.......arrrrgh I forget her name, she's in it for years, blonde, has a lovely soft voice that I didn't expect her to have....she speaks years after being in it as a silent Officer.....arrrgh what is her name....Ward...that's it Officer Ward.

If we are going way back, then remember Off Maguire, tall bespectacled one - told Vera to take a good rest as she looked like she needed it lol and Off Knox

Also, am I the only one that found Mary Adler's voice, sort off, well, sexy-ish
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Off Sharpe (blonde who died of lass a fever) and also Officer.......arrrrgh I forget her name, she's in it for years, blonde, has a lovely soft voice that I didn't expect her to have....she speaks years after being in it as a silent Officer.....arrrgh what is her name....Ward...that's it Officer Ward.

If we are going way back, then remember Off Maguire, tall bespectacled one - told Vera to take a good rest as she looked like she needed it lol and Off Knox

Also, am I the only one that found Mary Adler's voice, sort off, well, sexy-ish

I liked Officer Sharpe. I liked Officer Knox, if she's the one I'm thinking of, short with dark hair. I also liked Officer Phillips.

Not sure about Mary Adlers voice, I can only remember her speaking twice, but never really found it sexy. Was Randi Goodloves voice sexy, YES.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    Chrissie is my favourite inmate, she is my second favourite character after Vinegar Tits.

.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chrissie Latham could have made me straight! Haha:)

She was a very sexy lady, especially during the late 200s and early 300s. I was so gutted when they transferred her. I always hoped for a return but alas it was not to be.:cry:

I always believed that she and Bea ran Barnhurst together, if she was still there by then. Which now I think of, she prob wasn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chrissie Latham could have made me straight! Haha:)

She was a very sexy lady, especially during the late 200s and early 300s. I was so gutted when they transferred her. I always hoped for a return but alas it was not to be.:cry:

I always believed that she and Bea ran Barnhurst together, if she was still there by then. Which now I think of, she prob wasn't.

Yeah Chrissie was definately sexy :D, and I always felt sorry for her when she returned for the first time in episode 65? when Bea, Doreen etc were always horrible to her (even though she was a murderer). She was a great character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Chrissie was definately sexy :D, and I always felt sorry for her when she returned for the first time in episode 65? when Bea, Doreen etc were always horrible to her (even though she was a murderer). She was a great character.

Yeah I felt for her. I loved it when they were all on the same side during her final stint. She was Bea's second in command after Jude had gone.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just re-watching the post Great Fire episodes and Nola has just bashed the women who did her over initially

IIRC we have the chilling 'This is for Paddy' branding coming up

IMO this was the era of the show where The Freak was at her most evil
    • Trying her best to get Bea and Nola to knock seven bells out of each other
    • Trying to drive Bea mad through Zara Moonbeam
    • And then of course Bea's last stand with Sonia Stevens

She wouldn't have got away with most of the stuff she did in this day and age, she always managed to avoid being caught until the final episode
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Just re-watching the post Great Fire episodes and Nola has just bashed the women who did her over initially

IIRC we have the chilling 'This is for Paddy' branding coming up

IMO this was the era of the show where The Freak was at her most evil
    • Trying her best to get Bea and Nola to knock seven bells out of each other
    • Trying to drive Bea mad through Zara Moonbeam
    • And then of course Bea's last stand with Sonia Stevens

She wouldn't have got away with most of the stuff she did in this day and age, she always managed to avoid being caught until the final episode

I'm around this time, the fake vicar has just come in to give Nola drugs. Zara Moonbeam has made her first appearance as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I felt for her. I loved it when they were all on the same side during her final stint. She was Bea's second in command after Jude had gone.

Yeah. I always found Chrissies exit upsetting, the way she was just taken off to Barnhurst without any warning:mad: and Paddy being killed in the same episode:cry: