Options

What changes do you expect this year?

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
We know now that a new presenter(s) are abound but what else?

I can see a change all together in the judges categories.

I can see judges being given one of each category and having to mentor those.
Or
5 categories
Boys
Girls
Overs
Groups (or separate groups of boys/girls
Judges picks/wildcards

I'd like to see the chosen weeks music theme having a guest mentor, similar to american idol.

What about you?

Comments

• Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah definitely 5 judges, 5 categories with boys, girls, overs and then boybands vs girlsbands (like the good old 90's) as separate categories like you said
  • Options
    Harrison_FisherHarrison_Fisher Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    How about having bands? That's what they have done for X Factor New Zealand this year (a World first for X Factor I believe). They have them as part of the groups category though. So how about having the categories as Girls, Boys, Overs, Groups and Bands?
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they get some new songs instead of recycling the same ones every year. Also let the contestants have more say in what they sing. On American Idol don't they choose from a list?
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can not make a Girl Group and Boy Band catergory as that would mean mixed groups will not be allowed to enter.

I Think they should have

Girls
    Boys
    Teens (16 - 19)
    Groups
    Overs
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about having bands? That's what they have done for X Factor New Zealand this year (a World first for X Factor I believe). They have them as part of the groups category though. So how about having the categories as Girls, Boys, Overs, Groups and Bands?

Considering the success of 5SOS and The Vamps I'd be surprised if Simon didn't consider having "bands" do the show, though most that would do it would be 5SOS wannabes
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/04/x-factor-simon-cowell-planning-superstar-shake-up-to-boost-ratings#.VSEjBNzoYfE
    Simon has reportedly been in touch with former X Factor USA judge Britney Spears, 33, to plan a special weekend based on her hits when the show returns later this year.

So the themed weeks are to continue :confused:

Simon hopes to have high profile guests Like Madonna.

It also seems Cheryl and Mel could be back ;-)
    A show source told the Daily Star: “Cheryl won’t be getting a pay rise, and Mel will have to take a pay cut to stay as a judge.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/04/x-factor-simon-cowell-planning-superstar-shake-up-to-boost-ratings#.VSEjBNzoYfE

So the themed weeks are to continue :confused:

Simon hopes to have high profile guests Like Madonna.

It also seems Cheryl and Mel could be back ;-)

mel isn't the type of person to do as she's told, plus she wouldn't stand for a pay cut