Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djvizsla wrote: »
    The Mirror are now implying Danni's kid's Simon's :eek:

LOL This is getting more ludicrous by the day. Is the bubble going to burst anytime soon?

All this serves to make me wonder is what exactly is Simon trying to cover up?!!! It must be a one huge story! I'm expecting a sextape of some man servicing Simon or vice versa released. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too late to edit my post to add:

If those that believe Sharon, then this is what she has also said:

Sharon Osbourne unleashed her ire on her "America's Got Talent" boss Simon Cowell during her co-hosting gig on "The Talk" Tuesday, saying that the comments Cowell made about her in a new biography are proof that the "X Factor" judge has "small-penis syndrome."
    "He's wealthy, he's powerful, he's creative, he's got everything … but you can't buy the goods," she continued, pointing to her crotch.

Osbourne, who added the disclaimer that her statements were "not the opinion of CBS … this is the opinion of Mrs. O," also told her daytime TV co-stars she's not worried about her primetime job on Cowell's "America's Got Talent."
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! The headlines are becoming more and more entertaining with each passing day :)
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,823
    Forum Member
    Max Clifford has just been described on Daybreak as Mr Cowell's 'right hand man' ;) the mind boggles at what Simon uses his right hand for. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    BTW wouldn't it be funny if they dropped XFUS in US, because of Simon being such a **** :eek: :D
    You were saying? :D
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/simon-cowell-lurid-revelations-are-tarnishing-798164
    Nervous ITV executives fear this week’s torrent of revelations about Simon Cowell’s life are tarnishing the family-friendly X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent.

In a bid to distance themselves from the tawdry claims, channel insiders repeatedly pointed out that the book – penned by investigative journalist Tom Bower – was “unauthorised”.

But Cowell certainly co-operated on it and ITV insiders are said to be disgusted by damaging claims that he treats women like “toys”, slept with Dannii Minogue and bullies contestants.

One senior ITV source said last night: “This whole week has been like an ongoing car crash. There is a great deal of consternation here.

"These are really rather lurid stories that don’t reflect well on Simon.

"And they certainly don’t help when we are producing family shows like BGT and X Factor. Quite the opposite.

“We can’t quite fathom why he would co-operate with such a book. It’s baffling. I’m sure he will explain to us in the fullness of time.”
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Simon will suddenly stop appearing as a judge on the shows? Maybe he's decided he doesn't want to anymore so has had this book released as a way of making him look hetro and as an excuse to take more of a backseat?
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if I'm honest, I'm surprised we've not heard Sinitta's take on everything yet. It's not like good old Snits to keep her mouth shut where Simon's concerned! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. I watched that Louis Theroux documentary too ages ago. It's pretty clear the stories in the press etc. are all complete "cobblers". I just assumed he was gay but as others have put, apart from his Mum there is no real reason to hide it.

I'd have to agree with Vodka, I think he's a-sexual and has no interest in relationships but doesn't want to appear "weird". So he leaks some stories from time to time etc, which is good for him and good for the publicity wagon for his shows.

I actually thought he came accross pretty well and as a nice guy in the Louis Theroux documentary.
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skribbleuk wrote: »
    Yeah. I watched that Louis Theroux documentary too ages ago. It's pretty clear the stories in the press etc. are all complete "cobblers". I just assumed he was gay but as others have put, apart from his Mum there is no real reason to hide it.

Breaking into America and having a career would be an enormous reason to hide it. His television ambitions there would never have got off the ground if he was an out gay man.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    *sigh* Henry, he is PAID to say that!!!!! Cowell WANTS all this discussion...because the truth that he is a straight man is quite boring for all the gossip mongers out there!

That's a fair point. there are loads of threads on this subject. Some of us have written quite naughty things:o :D but the threads have never been pullled or closed, but then again would probably look worse if they were, no smoke without fire etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd have to agree with Vodka, I think he's a-sexual and has no interest in relationships but doesn't want to appear "weird". So he leaks some stories from time to time etc, which is good for him and good for the publicity wagon for his shows.
    I actually thought he came accross pretty well and as a nice guy in the Louis Theroux documentary.

Most likely i would think, and yes i think he is a nice guy, people who charities he supports wont here a word said against him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B]QUOTE=skribbleuk;57725330[/BYeah. I watched that Louis Theroux documentary too ages ago. It's pretty clear the stories in the press etc. are all complete "cobblers". I just assumed he was gay but as others have put, apart from his Mum there is no real reason to hide it.

I actually thought he came accross pretty well and as a nice guy in the Louis Theroux documentary.[/QUOTE]

That's the sad part of it all really. Max has often tried to remove all trace of that documentary, but it probably shows the real and much nicer side of Simon, than these ridiculous stories do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

FFS, has it got short legs and a square head ?:D
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What, my opinion that he is straight when a number of women he has dated has been accounted for? :confused: That I think he is straight when NO MAN whatsoever has come forward saying he has been with Cowell intimately?

It never fails to amaze me how blind straight people can be. Just because someone "dates" women doesn't mean that the man is straight. Just look at the example of Rock Hudson and you will see what I mean. I've also come across quite a few gay men married to women and their wives haven't a clue.

Why would a man come forward saying he had been with Cowell intimately? It is clear from the "settlement" he gave his "fiancee" that he can be very generous - even where there is no apparent need to be.

Incidentally just go back to the threads when Simon got engaged. We predicted the wedding would never happen ;)
    Yes, I can see how my opinion is radical.

No, just incredibly naive.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Max Clifford has just been described on Daybreak as Mr Cowell's 'right hand man' ;) the mind boggles at what Simon uses his right hand for. :eek:

With all this alleged bonking, not a lot.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if I'm honest, I'm surprised we've not heard Sinitta's take on everything yet. It's not like good old Snits to keep her mouth shut where Simon's concerned! :D

I know, maybe she's bedridden with flu? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's been on Twitter saying that she gave her word not to speak to Bower.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Anyone got a link to the clip of MC arranging a 'photoshoot' with SC and a woman?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She must be proud to have such a manwhore son :D But at least he's not gay? :rolleyes: ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be proud to have such a manwhore son :D But at least he's not gay? :rolleyes: ;)

He must fire blanks, told Howard Stern he doesn't like to use condoms, as we know there aren't any little Simons around. ;)
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    He must fire blanks, told Howard Stern he doesn't like to use condoms, as we know there aren't any little Simons around. ;)

Well, there are several other openings available, if you know what I mean :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there are several other openings available, if you know what I mean :p

:eek: Dannii and Sinitta probably would, but Terri and Mezhgan don't seem the type! :eek:

:D
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Breaking into America and having a career would be an enormous reason to hide it. His television ambitions there would never have got off the ground if he was an out gay man.

Sorry, have you ever heard of Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris, Davis Hyde Pierce, or Rosie O'Donnell... they are all rather popular U.S TV stars.

Not all Americans are bigoted homophobes, you know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, have you ever heard of Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris, Davis Hyde Pierce, or Rosie O'Donnell... they are all rather popular U.S TV stars.

Not all Americans are bigoted homophobes, you know.

Are many the main star on a prime time show once they've come out though? Middle America can be a tough lot and they have a lot of influence.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    It never fails to amaze me how blind straight people can be. Just because someone "dates" women doesn't mean that the man is straight. Just look at the example of Rock Hudson and you will see what I mean. I've also come across quite a few gay men married to women and their wives haven't a clue.

It's very easy to point the finger and cry 'gay' at someone without any proof. Not so easy to prove your heterosexuality to gossipy people who don't believe that your personal life isn't just one big cover up, though.
    Rock Hudson came from a time when homosexuality was a crime, so had to cover it up. he was also a matinee idol. It's silly to compare the two in this day and age.
    You call me blind and I'll call you delusional. Seems fair to me.
    Why would a man come forward saying he had been with Cowell intimately? It is clear from the "settlement" he gave his "fiancee" that he can be very generous - even where there is no apparent need to be.

Incidentally just go back to the threads when Simon got engaged. We predicted the wedding would never happen ;)

Again, looking for dirt where there isn't any. Simon is over 50 now, yet there has never been one man who has ever claimed to have slept with him. Not one. Even Tom Cruise, who has infinitely more power and money in America has had the odd guy try and claim to have been his lover. Strange that Max Clifford is better at keeping secrets than Cruise's publicists - the man must be a super PR!

Johnny Depp has been engaged to a few women, but never married. Al Pacino has never married, either....I suppose they are hiding in the closet too. Lol.

No, just incredibly naive.

I'd like to say fair and objective - not naive.