Options

Questions for Marcus to answer.. (Merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
Forum Member
If Marcus doesn't mind I thought I'd set up a thread for us all to ask him questions and for him to answer.

I'll start it off. Firstly Marcus you were a top housemate and in my opinion you should have been in the final.

My question to Marcus is: Do you think Ch4 should have had the live feed this year and do you think this is partly the reason for lower viewing ratings? How do you feel about BB ending next year?

Thanks Marcus in advance of you answering this and anyone else's questions.

Comments

• Options
    pauljawpauljaw Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    With hindsight would you have done anything differently?

Did your opinions about individual housemates change during your time inside the house and were you surprised by who was liked and not liked by the public compared to who the housemates thought would be liked...and who do you think you would bother to stay in touch with outside the house?

Have you done any wombling since you left the house?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    My question to Marcus is: Would you really have hit Isaac in the ball bag with a spoon?
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    wanda64 wrote: »
    With hindsight would you have done anything differently?

Did your opinions about individual housemates change during your time inside the house and were you surprised by who was liked and not liked by the public compared to who the housemates thought would be liked...and who do you think you would bother to stay in touch with outside the house?

Have you done any wombling since you left the house?:D

Is that a euphemism? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Is that a euphemism? :D
    You and your durrrrty mind 'Leccy!!:D
  • Options
    ShellsBluBikiniShellsBluBikini Posts: 2,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he really get Britney's Greatest Hits for £2.99?
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Marcus

Out of all the housemates who did you feel you had more of a connection with?

Did you really want to go home when yourself and Freddie were up for eviction?

When Freddie was evicted how did it make you feel?
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Marcus: When are you going to cut your awful hair off?
  • Options
    max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he really get Britney's Greatest Hits for £2.99?

I very much doubt anyone would lie about that. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've sent Marcus a Tweet with a link to this thread
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My question for Marcus is why on earth you care what people on a forum say about you? It seems out of character. Its like throwing peanuts to monkeys. Move on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miss_chaos wrote: »
    I've sent Marcus a Tweet with a link to this thread

I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Marcus, can you please send me a cheque for my phone bill, for the amount of times i rang to trying to keep you bloody in there!?

If not, at least reply to the fb message i sent you last weekend...git :D
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I'd rather he went into the threads he chooses to, like any other FM.:)
  • Options
    PPWWPPWW Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davina or Grace Dent?

xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »

He might choose to come into this thread...if he chooses not to then it's his choice...I wouldn't mind. Let's try and keep the questions nice though and not post horrible things in here.
  • Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    I agree! He is a funny guy and would be a huge asset to the forum should he be a regular poster!! All this thread will do is most likely chase him away! Think of ALL the messages he has to get through, continuously!!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Marcus how to you feel about all the arse licking you have got on here since you have left the house, I myself think it's hilarious.

I was a fan of yours since day 1 when there was very few of us, but have never felt the need to come on here and rim you myself :D
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcus, have you had a chance to watch any of the tapes yet, and if so, do you understand how your behaviour re Noirin could be seen as stalking and unsavoury?

You were a great housemate in other ways but I really think it was that earlier behaviour which prevented you from winning the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Marcus, have you got a facebook or myspace account?
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    miss_chaos wrote: »
    He might choose to come into this thread...if he chooses not to then it's his choice...I wouldn't mind. Let's try and keep the questions nice though and not post horrible things in here.

I doubt the questions will stay nice.;)

I prefer him posting where he thinks is necessary, about what he find interesting.

He's no longer a HM, he owes us nothing now.

Just my opinion.:)
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I agree! He is a funny guy and would be a huge asset to the forum should he be a regular poster!! All this thread will do is most likely chase him away! Think of ALL the messages he has to get through, continuously!!:)

There are Questions For...threads for Cameron BB4 & Dan BB5. Neither of them appear to find the idea scary. Marcus may find it easier to have one thread for everyone to leave messages on, then he can answer them as an when he's online, rather than have stuff scattered all over the forum.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »
    How do you feel that most of the housemates said your breath stinks.
    About three housemates i think , but Mrs Lawson said it doesnt and personally i believe her. :D
  • Options
    DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Why do you think you became the most nominated housemate in Big Brother history? Why do you think the housemates hated you so much? Do you like football and if you do which team do you support?
  • Options
    wintermute101wintermute101 Posts: 1,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus, who is your least favourite of your fellow housemate?

Who was the biggest c**t in a house largely full of c**ts? Who do you never want to see or speak to again?