Christine Bleakley - A turn off ??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never understood the hate for Christine, I find her likeable personally.
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm willing to give Christine a chance, though I really liked Holly and am sorry she left. Everyone who's met Christine always seems to say she's a lovely person, so I don't really understand the dislike for her. I love the frock she's wearing - very elegant.
  • ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her but I do think she's coming across very nervous tonight. I hope she soon relaxes and brings her unique charm to the show.
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her and think she is doing a great job especially with all the bullying she has got from the daily mail and some members of the public
  • Lorelei LaFleurLorelei LaFleur Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What have they done to her...she just looks like anybody else now. So much slap.

I don't like Dancing on Ice because I can't stand Schofield.
    I normally don't watch but I've tuned in to see what the show is like with the changes.
    I like Louie so far and I think that Christine is doing fine.
    She looks stunning, her hair is amazing and she suits red like the colour was made for her.
    I think her "slap" as you call it stands out because of the white of the ice and the bright background.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine's not doing too badly. It's Schof that's annoying me!:mad: It's the cringeworthy sing-songy way he talks that bugs me. Happy for Christine to stop grinning and take a bigger role tbh.
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I've gone off Holly. She is the weak link on Celebrity juice.

;) nothing to do with you being a Christine B obsessive
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    happy tv wrote: »
    I like her and think she is doing a great job especially with all the bullying she has got from the daily mail and some members of the public

I think she's doing great!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    ;) nothing to do with you being a Christine B obsessive

Everyone on this forum has a right to make comments and have opinions like everyone else, whether they are fans or not.
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »
    I like her! But lets face it, Holly only had to turn up in a posh frock, and ask a couple of questions!

True, that's why I'm gonna not bother myself withl liking or not liking her. I don't find her so annoying that I'd leave the room or turn the mute button on if she's on tv but I certainly prefer Holly as a TV co host.
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Christine is doing a great job!
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    bloodynora wrote: »
    I think she's doing great!

Me Too! At least she doesn't have her chest hanging out- much classier than Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »
    I think Christine is doing a great job!

Agreed, although Holly was good too.
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happy tv wrote: »
    Agreed, although Holly was good too.

Yeah Holly is a hard act to follow, but Christine has done well!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I've gone off Holly. She is the weak link on Celebrity juice.

I agree that she's the weak link of that show.
  • SoulpuncherSoulpuncher Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum24 wrote: »
    I've never understood the hate for Christine, I find her likeable personally.

Me neither, always thought she came across pretty well.
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I neither like nor dislike her, she's just a presenter doing her job, but I wish she (or the make up artists) hadn't plastered so much make up on her, it makes her look really old.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is doing very well...quite understated and not grinning so much in that annoying way she has. Plus she looks utterly breathtaking tonight - like Audrey Hepburn.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me neither. I really like her and I loved her and Adrian back in the day on the One Show.

I liked her then, and it was only an accident she got there in the first place when Myleene had an early labour or something. Since then her ego has known no bounds, it is out of proportion to her ability, fuelled by the Frank'n'Stine WAG-esque life she has now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she doesnt bother me really i dont see why people dislike her so much

She has a natural warmness about her, I don't know why she comes in for so much bashing.
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bit dull. And the new panel is painful. Jason insulting people and the female behinds were the only reasons for blokes to watch this show
  • GibmanGibman Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I think she is doing very well...quite understated and not grinning so much in that annoying way she has. Plus she looks utterly breathtaking tonight - like Audrey Hepburn.

apart from the skeletal arms and the lollipop head of course.
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was dreading her being on the show as I don't like her at all but I must admit, she is doing pretty ok.
    Someone said earlier, she suits red and I agree, she does look lovely.
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,676
    Forum Member
    I don't usually like her much, but I'm actually preferring her to Holly and I agree that she looks very elegant tonight. Oh, and her arms don't look skeletal to me, either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also have to say that Jane looks stunning, love her dress