Football BettIng 2015/16 season

Comments

• Mister_TeeMister_Tee Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Just had this through from Coral. They are doing a Black Friday special by offering crazy odds of 50/1 on Man City beating Southampton this weekend. It's limited to a £1 bet for new customers only but looks like an easy £50 from very little risk if you don't already have an account. The offer goes live at 8am in the morning!
    http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/online-betting/
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mister_Tee wrote: »
    Where did you get the free bet offer from?

I did the 20 quid top scorer bet with paddy power at the start of the season and you get a 2 quid free bet every time he scores
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I did the 20 quid top scorer bet with paddy power at the start of the season and you get a 2 quid free bet every time he scores

Good bet. I completely missed that offer. Mind me asking what price you got on Kane? I did him last week and was suprised to still get @8/1 with 1/5 of the odds each way.
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F*****g Everton >:(
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Jamesp84 wrote: »
    F*****g Everton >:(

True that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well.... I bottled it really. I was going to lump on, but only put £20 on in the end. Closer it gets to the fight the worse I'm feeling about even betting that :)

Feeling a bit better now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good bet. I completely missed that offer. Mind me asking what price you got on Kane? I did him last week and was suprised to still get @8/1 with 1/5 of the odds each way.

12/1 just did the 20quid on him outright, you still feel he has a chance as I can't see vardy scoring forever.

I suppose another goal for him and that's me broke even on him in free bets with half a season to go.

I did alexis Sanchez last season each way but didn't fancy him to score as many coming off the copa America in summer.

Summer 2014 paddy power publicised the bet well less so last summer but I knew they would be doing it again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    12/1 just did the 20quid on him outright, you still feel he has a chance as I can't see vardy scoring forever.

I suppose another goal for him and that's me broke even on him in free bets with half a season to go.

I did alexis Sanchez last season each way but didn't fancy him to score as many coming off the copa America in summer.

Summer 2014 paddy power publicised the bet well less so last summer but I knew they would be doing it again

Yeah that's why I did it. I don't know how I missed that bet. I think you'll break even soon on Kane. Maybe not today though cos of the Thursday night trip. I have backed Chelsea to win for the first time this season with PP's £20 MBS. Won't be able to cover the bet with the free tenner though.

What's happened to Mr Tee? He was spot on for sharing offers and stuff. If you're reading Tee, I hope you got that 6/1 on Fury!;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's why I did it. I don't know how I missed that bet. I think you'll break even soon on Kane. Maybe not today though cos of the Thursday night trip. I have backed Chelsea to win for the first time this season with PP's £20 MBS. Won't be able to cover the bet with the free tenner though.

What's happened to Mr Tee? He was spot on for sharing offers and stuff. If you're reading Tee, I hope you got that 6/1 on Fury!;-)

I was wondering if mr tee was in fact corals pr man, the guy with the blonde spikey hair you hear on talksport , you saw him on that betting documentary in the summer on the BBC.

His posts are always written in a very marketing type way
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering if mr tee was in fact corals pr man, the guy with the blonde spikey hair you hear on talksport , you saw him on that betting documentary in the summer on the BBC.

His posts are always written in a very marketing type way

A lot of people suspected that. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he did mention offers and bets from rival bookies - but I suppose a clever marketer would ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting on Liverpool tomorrow for a 30/1 acca

Had Everton, Stoke, Walsall tonight

15/8 Liverpool is a big price
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As Pool have just gone 4-1 up, I don't think I'm tempting fate by saying nice one ;-) Good to see an acca actually come up trumps on here for once.

I thought Pool we're over-priced too, until I saw the team Klopp was putting out and decided not to bet. Should have known better...

Hope you got a good stake on that acca...

Ha ha 5-1 now!
    Forum Member
    As Pool have just gone 4-1 up, I don't think I'm tempting fate by saying nice one ;-) Good to see an acca actually come up trumps on here for once.

I thought Pool we're over-priced too, until I saw the team Klopp was putting out and decided not to bet. Should have known better...

Ha ha 5-1 now!

Well Liverpool did me a favour (again).

Liverpool
    Celta Vigo
    Valencia
    Deportivo
    Rayo Vallecano

£5 stake returned £215.28 (inc. stake) with Sky Bet. Was 42/1 I think.

Not bad!

Valencia worried me for a time, when I checked during the games they were at 1-1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Ha ha 5-1 now!

Only had three quid on it sadly but that's coupons paid for a while .

On a non sporty note I backed Vicky Pattison at 14/1 for I'm a celebrity before it started which I thought were ridiculous odds but she might get pipped at the post
  • Eddie hunterEddie hunter Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been on a really good run for the last couple of weeks just doing very small accas, doubles and trebles, nothing stupid and taking it easy. I've also been taking advantage of the cash out option when its been in my favour. Will have to try and remember to post what Im doing here beforehand. Not much point in looking wise after the event!
  • davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TheMunch wrote: »
    Well Liverpool did me a favour (again).

Liverpool
    Celta Vigo
    Valencia
    Deportivo
    Rayo Vallecano

£5 stake returned £215.28 (inc. stake) with Sky Bet. Was 42/1 I think.

Not bad!

Valencia worried me for a time, when I checked during the games they were at 1-1.

Top Tipping Guys:)
  • davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got this email from Hills

Looks like they will be copying Paddy Power's offer of £10 free in play bet for staking £20

With Christmas just around the corner, we're inviting you to join us for a month packed full of special treats...
    Five Team Acca Insurance Special - Money back as a free bet if you miss by one on 5 team or more accas, up to £200!*
    Money Back 2nd Special - Money back as a free bet if your horse finishes second in selected races, up to £200!*
    In-Play Special: Bet £20, Get £10 Free - Get a £10 in-play free bet when you bet £20+ on any televised match
    featuring Premier League teams.*

Racing Free Bet Special - Place a single bet on nine different races, and get your 10th for free on the following day!*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    davethecue wrote: »
    Just got this email from Hills

Looks like they will be copying Paddy Power's offer of £10 free in play bet for staking £20

With Christmas just around the corner, we're inviting you to join us for a month packed full of special treats...
    Five Team Acca Insurance Special - Money back as a free bet if you miss by one on 5 team or more accas, up to £200!*
    Money Back 2nd Special - Money back as a free bet if your horse finishes second in selected races, up to £200!*
    In-Play Special: Bet £20, Get £10 Free - Get a £10 in-play free bet when you bet £20+ on any televised match
    featuring Premier League teams.*

Racing Free Bet Special - Place a single bet on nine different races, and get your 10th for free on the following day!*

That's quite a lot I might check when they deposit it as paddy power were quite selective when they dropped the two fivers in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's coupon

Watford
    Leicester
    Burnley
    Birmingham
    Forum Member
    Put £5 on Stoke and Bournemouth, got £213.75 (inc. stake) on Sky Bet. Not a bad return for a double.

Been an alright few weeks for me. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheMunch wrote: »
    Put £5 on Stoke and Bournemouth, got £213.75 (inc. stake) on Sky Bet. Not a bad return for a double.

Been an alright few weeks for me. :p

Brilliant shout:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done all those who had winners and gl for the celeb bet. Thanks for the shout out about Hills as well because PP seem to have stopped their free bet offer.

Just wanted to say what a strange season this is. I thought Chelsea had started to bail out the water but they're still sinking. And I noticed during the prem match today I that Newcastle went from 5/1 to 11/2. I thought of having a punt but was so sure Pool would turn them over given the way they've been playing - and look what happened.

By Jan/early Feb, the games should start going with the favourites but right now, there's an absolute killing to be made betting on big outsiders.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Midweek coupon still going

Crystal palace +1
    Wolfsburg +1
    PSV Eindhoven

Tonight leaving

Porto +1 don't think Chelsea will go gung Ho
    Arsenal I think they will win but not convinced they will win by enough

16/1 or so for all them

For some reason I seem to get more joy with midweek coupons than weekend