Classic Shazza.........toxic Shirl

Comments

• Imogen_GaleontiImogen_Galeonti Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Shirley was also about to kill Phil or Sharon on Monday :O
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The character is passed it and thats clear from the terrible acting of Letitia... I mean how she always been so awful? I'm sure she was good a while back but now she is shown up in literally seen by Linda Henry. What a shame eh? :(
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    It's hard to believe DTC likes either women given how horrifically they've both been written lately. :eek:

They suffer as all characters do when in a storyline with God.

I still cannot believe that two strong woman who know exactly what he is really like would still bother fighting over him - especially with what he has done to them both over the years.

But this is Eastenders and Philth tales priority over anybody and always will.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The character is passed it and thats clear from the terrible acting of Letitia... I mean how she always been so awful? I'm sure she was good a while back but now she is shown up in literally seen by Linda Henry. What a shame eh? :(

Both the character and actress have been on fire for a while now. Long live Queen Sharon:cool:

The gutter awaits that vile bitch Shirley.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member

Agreed. Linda Henry is a better actress than Letitia Dean imo. I haven't been wowed by Sharon's recent stint at all.
    Forum Member
    They suffer as all characters do when in a storyline with God.

I still cannot believe that two strong woman who know exactly what he is really like would still bother fighting over him - especially with what he has done to them both over the years.

But this is Eastenders and Philth tales priority over anybody and always will.

Agreed. After this storyline is over, I hope they are both kept far away from Phil. They work better when not listing after Phil.
  • wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the Shirley fans are bitching about Sharon/Letitia Dean lol. But Sharon fans are the same as well ha
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Agreed. After this storyline is over, I hope they are both kept far away from Phil. They work better when not listing after Phil.

Preferably shirley

A long walk of s short pier
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    Ah the Shirley fans are bitching about Sharon/Letitia Dean lol. But Sharon fans are the same as well ha

Ironic ain't it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? She's not that awful IMO. Linda Henry is better than her but the Sharon haters are far too harsh on Letitia Dean's acting.. Sharon's being repaired by DTC at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Ironic ain't it :D
    Yes :D. I want the Sharon and Shirley feud to be over lol
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    Yes :D. I want the Sharon and Shirley feud to be over lol

I totally agree, I think it cause this the most prominent EE storyline atm it's all there is to talk about :cry::p
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This board would be so boring if Sharon, Shirley and Phil left EastEnders. Most of the EastEnders discussions are about them:D
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Linda Henry is a better actress than Letitia Dean imo. I haven't been wowed by Sharon's recent stint at all.
    Agreed too. Linda Henry has the wow factor. Letitia Dean just doesn't I'm afraid.
    This. I agree with you Neomysterio. Linda Henry is a very talented actress. I drift off when Phil and Sharon or Linda and Sharon are together but Shirley has me fixed to the screen.
    Forum Member
    Letitia Dean is improving but I still think that Linda Henry is the better actress, she is brilliant imo.. Im not saying Tish is the worse on there though. I want the Sharon and Shirley feud to be over, I want them be frenemies. Ha!
    I honestly think Shirley is just a woman on the edge atm. And Phil has been a pig.
    I wonder what her return storyline will be after she shoots Phil. Would Phil not try to get her to leave if she returned?
    Forum Member
    This board would be so boring if Sharon, Shirley and Phil left EastEnders. Most of the EastEnders discussions are about them:D

I was literally thinking the same thing! Haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Letitia Dean is improving but I still think that Linda Henry is the better actress, she is brilliant imo.. Im not saying Tish is the worse on there though. I want the Sharon and Shirley feud to be over, I want them be frenemies. Ha!
    I honestly think Shirley is just a woman on the edge atm. And Phil has been a pig.
    I wonder what her return storyline will be after she shoots Phil. Would Phil not try to get her to leave if she returned?

Surely Mick would have something to say about that if the pig tries to muscle Shirl off the square?

I hope he would just punch Philth's lights out.

Or are we about to see yet another preposterous gasping, wheezing and puffing 'owning' scene of somebody far younger, stronger and bigger? :(
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Mick would have something to say about that if the pig tries to muscle Shirl off the square?

Or are we about to see yet another preposterous gasping, wheezing and puffing 'owning' scene of somebody far younger, stronger and bigger? :(

I bet you wish that Phil was on top of you and gasping, puffing and 'owning' you. Don't you?
    Forum Member

I bloody hope so. Mick can deck him one. I want to know more about this rival for Phil, hope he takes him down a peg or ten!!
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    A great episode tonight! I loved the charlie/ronnie scenes, and dot being involved of course, and I loved the Denise/Patrick storyline developing! Lots of good characters involved aswell, and another amazing cliffhanger! But tonight's episode proved there's a few characters letting the show down! Abi scenes were AWFUL! Dexter, what even? Tosh and Tina, so pointless, did anyone else fast forward them, watching on record? Zzz... However, I'm not a Dean fan, but then Lauren and Dean scenes at the end!:O wow... Matt Di Angelo will probably make a great villain!

Did you feel unnerved by the way he treated Lauren? Predator!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    I bet you wish that Phil was on top of you and gasping, puffing and 'owning' you. Don't you?

Save your fantasies for yourself - I have to bloody eat soon!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    I'm permanently drunk and I don't go around desperately following grubby, bald and abusive middle-aged men. Oh wait...........
    0...0 wrote: »
    So you're Scrabbler's stalker?! :o

Oi I am not grubby, only slightly bald, not at all abusive and I am not bloody middle aged :D

What cheek.
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But this Andy bloke looks like Phil. So does anyone think that Shirley was attracted to Phil because he reminded her of Andy, and its Andy who is her true love. not Phil? And when Andy comes along he will sort Phil out?
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Oi I am not grubby, only slightly bald, not at all abusive and I am not bloody middle aged :D

What cheek.

That's what Chris said when he was ogling you through his binoculars! :D
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    That's what Chris said when he was ogling you through his binoculars! :D

Hang on so he is the one responsible for those photos of me getting on to the internet. I will kill him.>:(