Options

Panasonic TX-26LMD70 26in

Hi There does anyone out there have any info on this TV. we are about to buy a new one and are thinking it could be a good choice.
A second opinion is hopefully useful :):)

Jaydee

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic TV.
  • Options
    jaydee456jaydee456 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    WOW that was fast. Would you like to explain a bit more please

jaydee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not had much experience with this particular TV (other than installing a few!).

The picture and sound quality seems fantastic though, like every other Panasonic TV!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats great thank you. :cool:

jaydee
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I Have One In 32 Inch Best Ty I Ever Had Best One I Seen For The Price
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Ian
  • Options
    OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new range of Panasonics do seem to generally be well received. Over at the AVForums there's a few threads about these models and other than the odd quirk most people seem over the moon.

I spent ages trying out the 26LXD70 and 32" model in several stores and found them to generally perform better than most others (Sony's looked pretty close in performance)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well we have done it :)

New Panasonic TX32LMD70 coming tomorrow.

We decided to go for it with the 32" after all.
    Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    like i say i have one let me know what you think of it always nice for a second opinion
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've owned the tx-26lxd70 (the model up) for two weeks now and i am totally thrilled with it, great tv, and can't really complain. connectivity is brilliant, picture quality is great and having a freeview tuner now is very handy!

Let us know how u find the tv! :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hubby is happy watching the footy at the moment ;)

Looks brill so far.

Chap took about 5 mins to set it up :)

will let you have my opinion when we have had time to get used to it. :)

So far the pic looks great and freeview is brilliant picture on old ariel. Did wonder about that but he said that it is better now its BBC freeview as there is better coverage than when it was ITV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi again.
    Just remembered to let you know we are pleased as punch with the new Panasonic we bought. :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You will be, fantastic TV! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Nikhil wrote: »
    I've owned the tx-26lxd70 (the model up) for two weeks now and i am totally thrilled with it, great tv, and can't really complain. connectivity is brilliant, picture quality is great and having a freeview tuner now is very handy!

Let us know how u find the tv! :-)

After much umming and ahhing i have decided to get one of these for the bedroom ( still using a Panasonic 4:3 CRT tv in the living room ) , i have bought it from Amazon for £560 but on the spec sheet on Amazon's website it doesn't mention if it has a cam slot for Setanta, but when i was checking the TV out in my local Dixons the 32inch version did have a cam slot, and the saleman said that Amazon are probably not selling UK spec ones, I rung Panasonic and they said that UK spec 26inch version does have Cam slot, although rather oddly he said its not guaranteed to work with payTV !!!!!! Can u tell me if it has a cam slot, and hopefully if it works ?

Phil